SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Ad Idea - Sunday's Protest in DC
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RMalloy
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:57 pm    Post subject: New Ad Idea - Sunday's Protest in DC Reply with quote

Since the media blatantly ignored today's protest by some of America's
finest, I hope the Swiftvets will think about using footage from today
along with a contrast on who in the MSM chose to ignore the men who fought and served or still serve this country. I'm sending in fifty bucks,
my second contribution, wish it could be more, lots more, enough to
pepper Swiftvet ads everywhere, on TV, in the Papers.

God Bless the Swiftvets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
vietnamvet173
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could see an ad with the children of Vietnam Vets killed in action speaking about John Kerry.

Carol Crowley, Jack Gells daughter and Laura Armstrong daughter of Lt. Col Roger Bartholomew were awesome speakes. Both men died with honor.
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes! That would be great to see that in a commercial since MSM will not speak of it.

I like how the MSM doesn'ty touch his 1971 testimony at all! It just burns me up.
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw NOTHING on the news about tody's protest. Evil or Very Mad DISGRACEFUL!
BC
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I like how the MSM doesn’t touch his 1971 testimony at all! It just burns me up.

Why should they most of them don’t see anything wrong with it, a lot of these A*** are the same ones that covered it back in ‘71. Not only is it time for john kerry to pay for his lies back than and now but also the MSM.
minnie presley
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:07 am    Post subject: vets march Reply with quote

Embarassed I agree, just watched fonews, they talked about every protest march that happened today, not a word about swiftvets, fired off a bunch of e-mails, to fox about this, they are acting as if it didn't happen maybe more e-mails, please
Misty
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fort Campbell wrote:
I saw NOTHING on the news about tody's protest. Evil or Very Mad DISGRACEFUL!

I just saw a blurb about it. I think it was on MSNBC but it ended with them saying that another group was calling on the veterans to forget the past on move on. So that's the way they will be playing this. It's the past....it doesn't matter. But it sure as hell matters whether or not President Bush showed up for a physical he didn't have to take. Pretty pathetic.
Brother was on the USS Regulus - Vietnam
Husband was AirForce 3rd (34th) Tactical Fighter Wing - Security Police Bien Hoa Vietnam
Misty
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:13 am    Post subject: Re: vets march Reply with quote

minnie presley wrote:
Embarassed I agree, just watched fonews, they talked about every protest march that happened today, not a word about swiftvets, fired off a bunch of e-mails, to fox about this, they are acting as if it didn't happen maybe more e-mails, please

Fox sure doesn't do a very good job considering they are supposed to be the conservative network!
Brother was on the USS Regulus - Vietnam
Husband was AirForce 3rd (34th) Tactical Fighter Wing - Security Police Bien Hoa Vietnam
Jette
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry got his "marching orders" from Bill Clinton last week: Drop the Vietnam angle and move on to something else.

Notice on the talk shows in the last few days and in the days to come, all the Kerry Komrades will say "it's time to start talking about the issues," or "we need to leave the past behind."

Well, with all due respect, Kerry brought it up. In fact he said, "Bring it On!" Now that his rice-pocked keester is being kicked seven ways to Sunday, he says, "Make it Stop!"

If he can't defend himself, how could he ever defend this country? Evil or Very Mad
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:03 am    Post subject: Coverage of Veterans' Protest Reply with quote

The Vietnam Veterans' protest speeches WERE covered on C-SPAN. Interestingly enough, my wife (a French citizen who has been brainwashed by left-leaning French news into hating President Bush) thought that the Veterans' protest would be so damaging to Kerry that, according to her, "Bush should win with 80% of the vote".

I agree with the preceding posters--SBVT should make an ad with some excerpts of the Veterans' protest, including the part where a speaker asks "Is John Kerry a traitor", and everyone present shouts, "Yes!"

Time to bring Kerry down, once and for all !!!
igor
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vietnamvet173 wrote:
I could see an ad with the children of Vietnam Vets killed in action speaking about John Kerry.

Carol Crowley, Jack Gells daughter and Laura Armstrong daughter of Lt. Col Roger Bartholomew were awesome speakes. Both men died with honor.

This ad would be so controversial and powerful if it was tied in with Kerry's Paris "talks" documented in FBI papers as proof.
SooZQ
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SADLY, THERE WAS NO MENTION OF THE THE RALLY EXCEPT THE 'AP' OF ALL PLACES! EVEN ON FOX. I DON'T THINK THE RALLY WILL GET ANY EXPOSURE UNLESS IT IS REFERED TO IN A COMMERCIAL. IN FACT, IT WOULD SEEM THAT THE ONLY WAY TO GET HEARD IS TO 'BUY' THE TIME.

SO LET'S DONATE, DONATE, DONATE! Wink

Really support the troops, send them a letter and care package! Visit:http://www.anysoldier.com
Sun Tzu
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought the most moving was Steve Pitkin. He needs to tell his story via an ad. We need to respond with a new ad soon. Kerry is desperately trying to shift the focus. His campaign is desperate.

http://www.drudgereport.com/dnc77.htm
arkadyfolkner
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 4:43 am    Post subject: hmmm Reply with quote

New here, so hi!

I'm an air force brat, my dad was stationed out at Edwards AFB from about 66 to about 70 or so, and while he never got sent to vietnam, he did help get the man on the moon (He worked as part of the Saturn V Program out at the RPL.)

He is a military guy, and definately has no love for Kerry due to the things he did to people (and the fact that John Kerry has all ther personality of a BLT on Wheat.)

So that's the short introduction, but I digress...

Actually C-SPAN is a great outlet, since they showed the entire thing, with no commentary or editing by themselves, and it's surprising how many people watch C-SPAN. Heck they have THREE channels because so many people watch C-SPAN!

So all hope is not lost yet, I'd be interested in how many viewers they had, I know by internet I had to refresh my connection because of congestion on the site.

Anyway, keep up the fight.

There was a saying in WWII "Loose Lips Sink Ships." Kerry's loose lips didnt sink a ship, but it did sink the morale of an entire generation of brave fighting men, and will sink another if we let him reach the Oval Office come November.
army72
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It appears that the MSM, Fox included, have decided that it's only fair to attack Bush no matter what the truth is. In a taped segment on Fox tonight, I saw O'Reilly bash the Swifties saying the Chris Mathews debunked many of the claims against Kerry and called the Swifties extreme right wingers. I will send him an e-mail asking to point out which claim has been debunked and exactly how. You think he would be more than happy to expose the Kerry attack team and he would do himself a great service by really delving into the concerns and the proof offered by the Swifties and other groups that really take issue with the fact that a fellow serviceman would give aid and comfort to the enemy during a war. There is no excuse for his actions and they should be exposed.

Drudge mentioned him tonight on radio saying that Hannity & Colmes took over as the number one cable show. He said this was due to O'Reilly being all over the place on issues. I wonder if that will be the wakeup call for BOR or his ultimate demise. I am guessing the latter.

I will make another donation to the cause. For the sake of my country, family, and to the honorable men/women that have given more than many would ever fathom, this cause really needs to be heard.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: