SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Will Kerry Snap Before The Election?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vietnamvet173
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:32 pm    Post subject: Will Kerry Snap Before The Election? Reply with quote

Over and over reporters in the old and new media wonder why John Kerry did not take Bill Clinton's advice and change the subject. It occurred to me that Kerry’s unwillingness to let go of Vietnam as a campaign issue and his obsession with being seen as a Vietnam War hero could be linked to a very deep guilt over his betrayal of fellow veterans. He could snap.
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps this question should be sent to Vegas. Laughing Or perhaps we could start a pool. I think he will give it up at high noon EST. on 10/19.

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
NortonPete
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Will Kerry Snap Before The Election? Reply with quote

vietnamvet173 wrote:
Over and over reporters in the old and new media wonder why John Kerry did not take Bill Clinton's advice and change the subject. It occurred to me that Kerry’s unwillingness to let go of Vietnam as a campaign issue and his obsession with being seen as a Vietnam War hero could be linked to a very deep guilt over his betrayal of fellow veterans. He could snap.

Well yeah. I expect any day that he will take that semi automatic pump
shotgun and find himself a tower.
There like Ghengis Khan, he'll shoot innocent civilians. Of course he will.
I remember he said that whats Vietnam Vets were all about.
air_vet
PO2

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Will Kerry Snap Before The Election? Reply with quote

vietnamvet173 wrote:
a very deep guilt over his betrayal of fellow veterans

... only when pigs fly!

Rolling Eyes
one more captins mast
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:40 pm    Post subject: thinking , thinking , thinking Reply with quote

No the problem is he "snapped" when he was 12 years old

and now we see the results.

have a nice day John Kerry

from the unmelting igloo white
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard Fred Thompson just a bit ago on Fox... he was talking about the dnc or kerry campaign place and said 'I think they have a circular firing squad over there'....
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
Rich
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the ketchup princess is always ready to blow. Thats why their trolling her as far from the cameras as possible, and with as few "undersireables" around her as they can. To the Princess anyone whos net worth is under 8 figures is just a serf.
Shes going to blow before its over, just watch...........................Rich
army72
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred Thompson just put the Kerry team in perspective. He said their antics amount to a circular firing squad. Boy is THAT fitting.

Wolfson was on the same show and was questioned about whether the swifties charges hurt Kerry, he responded with 'the Swiftie lies'. They are just digging that hole deeper. At some point they will have to answer instead of ducking an issue they were sure would go away. If anything, this is growing. Please keep it up!!!!
vietnamvet173
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rich wrote:
I think the ketchup princess is always ready to blow. Thats why their trolling her as far from the cameras as possible, and with as few "undersireables" around her as they can. To the Princess anyone whos net worth is under 8 figures is just a serf.
Shes going to blow before its over, just watch...........................Rich

She got her money from her dead husband the late Republican Senator. So, like Kerry she prefers other people's money over earning it herself. She has money because someone elsed died.
Doc Jerry
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:03 pm    Post subject: Question regarding a new ad Reply with quote

I've always felt the ad showing J.F. Kerry's testimony in congress and slandering all of us as the most potent one. I felt almost anyone, including those who never served, could understand that piece, especially since it was in J.F. Kerry's own words. I personally believe this was the ad that really turned the corner. Kerry's numbers went down and W's went up during the airing of that particular ad.

Would not an ad with J.F. Kerry meeting with the Commies while he was still in the reserves also make a strong statement that any reasonable person would understand? And then moving to the photo and museum showing him being honored by the Commies? Just a thought.

Cool Medics, we're there when you need us.
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Theresa is the one who would snap. All we need to do is get her in the right environment and ask her the right questions and she'll come unhinged like a screen door in a hurricane. At some point in the campaign, she'll have to appear and show support for the hubby, and when that happens, they are very vulnerable. Anything reflecting negatively on John Kerry's character will trigger them both into a tantrum. Let's make sure the camera's are running, folks. She's the weak point in all of this, from what I've observed. She's fragile.
hatecelebs
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:46 am    Post subject: She's already snapped Reply with quote

According to a report on www.drudgereport.com, Teresa and John Kerry had a sharp argument in a New Mexico hotel room. Teresa was complaining about the constant press coverage, claiming it was getting to her.
But Matt Drudge was the only one who covered it.
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"According to a report on www.drudgereport.com, Teresa and John Kerry had a sharp argument in a New Mexico hotel room. Teresa was complaining about the constant press coverage, claiming it was getting to her. But Matt Drudge was the only one who covered it."

This was when Edwards left the train tour. Hmmmmmm.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: