SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reason BOR has been less then fair to the Swifites

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GenrXr
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 12:50 am    Post subject: Reason BOR has been less then fair to the Swifites Reply with quote

My brother and I discussed this tonight and our conclusion is BOR is campaigning for head of one of the major news organizations. We both agreed that in the long term if this comes to pass it would be good for all networks. BOR goes to say CNN and has 100 percent control over its news and creates competition for FOX and further isolates the radical left organizatations. Something to chew on.
dmackto
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear there may soon be an opening at CBS.

This is no time for ease and comfort. It is the time to dare and endure.
- Winston Churchill
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
P. Aaron
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dmackto wrote:
I hear there may soon be an opening at CBS.
Ah America, the land of opportunity!
Marquis
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems to me that a lot of BOR fans are out there trying to rationalize the acts of their hero.

This is a mistake; take it for what it is, and face reality!

BOR knows that he has you as a base; he is now trying to build upon that base with liberal and independent viewers. Ratings, ratings, ratings $$$

Drop the guy, he doesn't really care about your issues, and he is certainly not watching your back! Besides, he let Michael Moore pound him in the interview, I was embarrassed.
ASPB

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:47 am    Post subject: Re: Reason BOR has been less then fair to the Swifites Reply with quote

GenrXr wrote:
My brother and I discussed this tonight and our conclusion is BOR is campaigning for head of one of the major news organizations. We both agreed that in the long term if this comes to pass it would be good for all networks. BOR goes to say CNN and has 100 percent control over its news and creates competition for FOX and further isolates the radical left organizatations. Something to chew on.

The Communist News Network? The better bet is ABC that is at least only far left of certer instead of falling over the edge of a flat earth.
GenrXr

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:57 am    Post subject: Re: Reason BOR has been less then fair to the Swifites Reply with quote

ASPB, I was posing a hypothetical, but agree your correct in saying it more likely to be ABC. I mean what was I thinking? CNN is too entrenched with the radical left.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: