SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Laura Ingram on O'Reilly tomorrow

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
diane in IL
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:03 am    Post subject: Laura Ingram on O'Reilly tomorrow Reply with quote

Today O'reilly announced that he understands that Laura Ingram has been trashing him on her radio show, so he says that he is having her on his show tomorrow to talk about it.

I'll bet the Swifties get some good exposure out of this, since one of her "beefs" with Bill is his casual dismissal of their claims. I could be wrong but.... I'll bet it will be interesting!

diane in IL
reconflyer
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laura apparently has stated that BOR has "jumped the shark". Google that phrase if you don't recognize it.

I tend to agree with her. Twisted Evil

BOR lost plenty of listeners and viewers yesterday.

He lost me, I know that.

reconflyer
the0point
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still not watching. I think he's hoping that by having her on he can pull his audience back. Nope. I'll listen to her report on her radio show. That will tell the tale.
the0point
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And yes, reconflyer, BOR has jumped the shark. I think I'll include that analysis in my next email to him. Not sure if he ever saw Happy Days, but I'll include the link to the jumptheshark.com website. Maybe we can get The Factor added. Wink
ProudDaughterofVet
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laura will be great. I look forward to her "discussion" with BOR. She will not put up with his crap. BOR will let her talk if he knows what is good for him. She is one of the best talkies out there, and a rising star..and a great defender of the Swifties..Go Laura, and give Bill the truth like only you can!

PD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: