SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Your Party Needs You

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LimaCharlie
PO2

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:20 am    Post subject: Your Party Needs You Reply with quote

Please consider volunteering at your local political party headquarters. If you are a Republican, they can really use your help with making calls, answering phones, coordinating volunteers, passing out signs and literature, or helping people register to vote. If you are a Democrat, they need the same help plus maybe you can help nudge them back towards the old Democrat party of Zell Miller where integrity and honesty counted. They also need help in the evenings if you can’t make it during the day. Please get involved even if it is only an hour or two.

I am retired, so I volunteer at the local Republican Headquarters from four to eight hours a day six days a week. They will love you. It is a wonderful feeling to be involved and appreciated. If you are a veteran, you will be amazed with all of the thanks you get for your military service.
MJB
LCDR

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went in last night for the first time at our local office, and spent an hour entering names in a database. Nothing to it, lots of fun, and VIP tickets for Thursday's visit by President Bush. Cool. Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: