SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

O'Reilly Intervention Tonight

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Slednfool
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:28 pm    Post subject: O'Reilly Intervention Tonight Reply with quote

Laura Ingraham says she will be on O'Reilly tonight and attempt an intervention. I'll have to break my boycott to watch. If you guys have any suggestions for her tonight her e-mail is: suggestions@lauraingraham.com
Steve Z
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 1:44 pm    Post subject: O'Reilly Reply with quote

Under a different topic I read that Jane Fonda will be on O'Reilly.

I could just imagine a debate between Laura Ingraham and Jane Fonda, with O'Reilly in the middle--the fur would fly!!!
grandforker
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O'Reilly said last night that Fonda refused to come on his show. Has this changed?
Nathanyl
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't see that having changed. Hanoi Jane was pretty blunt about not appearing on his show.
azpatriot
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:44 pm    Post subject: Re: O'Reilly Reply with quote

Steve Z wrote:
Under a different topic I read that Jane Fonda will be on O'Reilly.

I could just imagine a debate between Laura Ingraham and Jane Fonda, with O'Reilly in the middle--the fur would fly!!!

Yes that spectacle would rate right up there with … lets see…..Geraldo Rivera inviting a Jewish rabbi and a neo natzy to his show Laughing
Stacman
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O'Reilly would make an excellent sacrifical lamb to be between them. As much as I'd like to see Laura drag old Hanoi Jane to the ground, watching O'Reilly be shredded would be most entertaining as well.

Can't stand watching his show much anymore. His head has swollen to enormous proportions, and it's a constant sales pitch for his books and upcoming events.

I thought I heard him say last night just before he went off to yield to Hannity, that Jane dissed him. I wasn't paying too much attention, but I thought that to mean she was invited, but refused...
Nutso
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hanoi Jane was on O'Reily last night, but only on tape. Her and Gloria Steinem were at some function werre it was all women with T-Shirts that had some message about a ****** on it. Fonda and Steinem were asked if they would come on O'Reilly and they both declined saying he wasn't fair to them or something. Then Bill O'Reilly made the point that Steinem has already been on his show.
As a personal note, the years have not been kind to Fonda, she looks like 90 miles of rough road.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: