SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CBS ANNOUNCMENT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arkadyfolkner
PO3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heh..

See? BS

Very Happy Twisted Evil [/b]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:20 pm    Post subject: CBS Is Hiding? Reply with quote

CBS never gave that "Press Conference" today. They are hiding behind the lies they are telling and I would bet it is Clinton's cronies that gave them those bogas letters they proport are so true. Sickening.
Slednfool
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The boycott is on for me. I just wrote my local CBS station to let them know. I waited till now because I was sure they would come clean eventually. I was wrong.
vickie
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is so just so damn sickening. They are compounding their deception by interviewing Ms. Knox tonight on sixty minutes. They will give a spot to anybody who has something bad to say about Bush...

The hatchet job continues... From "journalists" who think that Fox's is scum of the earth for its slanted reporting...

I am literally wretching as I write this...
Son of a VET
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On Fox I heard someone say that she was one that believed that Bush stole the election in 2000.

Stolen Honor
ProudDaughterofVet
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most of the time it is the "cover-up" not the crime..this time, it is, IMO, both. CBS IMO has entered into the election fraud realm..I am sickened by the arrogance of CBS, and the actual anger that is coming out of them for dare being questioned. Good bye CBS...I can do without CSI..hey? Maybe CSI should investigate CBS...new show idea? Laughing

I try to find some humor here, but I can't. I am really sad..angry..yet resolute that the truth will be found. I for one will never give up asking questions about this, and demanding the truth..the real truth, not the "truth" of the MSM..

PD

www.timetotakeastand.blogspot.com
lolajl
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree . . . LameLameLameLame . . .
the0point
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's not mince words here. CBS and Dan Rather essentially got caught lying and are now hiding behind a little old lady and the falsified writings of a deceased man.

This is truly pathetic. Rather should be fired, and CBS should have it's broadcasting liscense suspended until the source of the memos is found.

Attempts to perpetrate a fraud during a Presidential Election are a DIRECT threat to the stability of our country, the law, and the truth, and we should not rest until this deception has been fully investigated.
lrb111
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vickie wrote:
This is so just so damn sickening. They are compounding their deception by interviewing Ms. Knox tonight on sixty minutes. They will give a spot to anybody who has something bad to say about Bush...

The hatchet job continues... From "journalists" who think that Fox's is scum of the earth for its slanted reporting...

Oh Boy, she's gonna "channel" a dead man's thougth's for us on live tv, so Rather can transcribe them. Cut and paste another signature, VOILA! PROOF!

Rather has been bashing the Bush family since 41 walked out on him in an interview. He did a fund raising speech for the DNC in Austin......

What a lowlife transparent #### hack...
1AD
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay. So the Swifties have support for their allegations that:

1. The first purple heart was not earned.

In reality it was a minuscule wound self-inflicted on the skimmer:

a. Backed up by Doctor Letson

b. Kerry's December diary entry that they had not been fired upon yet.

2. Kerry's statement that he stayed behind to pick up Rassmann is false. Swifties supported by

a. The AAR;

b. Affidavits;

c. Lack of bullet holes after 90 minutes of firing by automatic weapons (3 from previous engagement.)

3. Kerry was not in Cambodia

a . Swifties supportedRefuted by affidavits

b. Kerry's own shipmates state they were never in Cambodia.

c. Nixon not president in 1968.

No, not good enough for Dan or CBS.

Forged documents and contents. Sure those are good enough to prove President Bush has no character.

And they say there is no double standard!!! What a hypocrite.

They also delayed the story so that Sean and Rush could not comment on it and they are trying to up their ratings. Talk about a lack of standards.
JimRobson
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not over yet. Laughing

I believe that CBS is starting to trash the credibility of the Democratic campaign (Top Dem Rips Kerry Campaign) so they can come back later and say "... well, we got these memos from the Democrats, but they are so disorganized we'er not sure exactly who gave them to us..." Twisted Evil

http://www.thewebplace.com/
CandiM
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"We established to our satisfaction that the memos were accurate or we would not have put them on television. There was a great deal of coroborating [sic] evidence from people in a position to know. Having said that, given all the questions about them, we believe we should redouble our efforts to answer those questions, so that's what we are doing."

TRANSLATION:

"Believe me, not your lyin' eyes"

OMG!--Even Juan Williams wasn't delusional enough to buy that ridiculous pap--

Rarely do we get to see this kind of arrogant slap in the face of an entire Country--As I said earlier, I'll be interested to see how they manage to try to stonewall Congress and the FEC and whatever governmental entities start asking for some answers on this--C
debewley
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the0point wrote:
Let's not mince words here. CBS and Dan Rather essentially got caught lying and are now hiding behind a little old lady and the falsified writings of a deceased man.

This is truly pathetic. Rather should be fired, and CBS should have it's broadcasting liscense suspended until the source of the memos is found.

Attempts to perpetrate a fraud during a Presidential Election are a DIRECT threat to the stability of our country, the law, and the truth, and we should not rest until this deception has been fully investigated.

Very true. This is scary. IF CBS gets away with this other MSM media will be tempted to do the same.
azpatriot
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CandiM wrote:
Quote:
"We established to our satisfaction that the memos were accurate or we would not have put them on television. There was a great deal of coroborating [sic] evidence from people in a position to know. Having said that, given all the questions about them, we believe we should redouble our efforts to answer those questions, so that's what we are doing."

TRANSLATION:

"Believe me, not your lyin' eyes"

OMG!--Even Juan Williams wasn't delusional enough to buy that ridiculous pap--

Rarely do we get to see this kind of arrogant slap in the face of an entire Country--As I said earlier, I'll be interested to see how they manage to try to stonewall Congress and the FEC and whatever governmental entities start asking for some answers on this--C

What will be interesting to see is what kind of backbone our congressmen and senators have. Will they be wimpy and drag this out or enforce the law to get some action. It’s not beyond their power to take CBS off the air until an investigation is completed.

Personally I would like to see them bring all guns to bear on CBS.
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:20 am    Post subject: Re: Anyone Want 50 Grand? Reply with quote

Steve Z wrote:
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/09/06/politics/main641481.shtml

According to CBS:

On Tuesday, a private anti-Bush group called Texans for Truth offered a $50,000 reward for "anyone who can prove Bush's claim that he fulfilled his service requirements."

If any of you guys wins this award, could you donate part of it to SBVT?

Carville said on Crosstalk "if anyone can tell me that Bush was in Alabama, they get $60,000.00 ' ; so I emailed ttem right away, telling them that 'I saw Bush in Alabama' and gave my address for them to send the money. and yes, I will donate to SBVTS! ( I guess the amount has increased)
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12

Jump to: