SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Move On Ad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCCremer
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:08 pm    Post subject: New Move On Ad Reply with quote

Check Drudge report. New ad shows US Soldier in waist deep mud holding his firearm over his head. Now, this one REALLY infuriates me Evil or Very Mad It's the same thing they tried to tell us about Viet Nam. It's hopeless and we are losing! Don't these ----ards have any bounds?
John C. Cremer[/b]
Let the truth be known. I'm with you guys and Kerry insulted all of us with his anti-war activities. Let's hold him accountable.
McCloud
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Move on.org people have no deceny. To use a picture of an American fighting man in their ad is disgusting. I have come to the firm belief that we need to absolutely crush these people as they represent a sickness in our society that could make the whole body ill. We need to start by making sure the American people see Kerry for what he is.
Redleg
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A direct tie to Vietman, you bet ya. That's exactly what they are trying to do. Bush is stuck in the mud is the message.
I won't be surprised if Ole Wally is plucked out of retirement and proclaims: "That the war in Iraq is unwinable".
Move-On is getting deperate and my guess is bodybags will be shown next. What a waste of good 527 funds. Wink
ThaLeena
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So where is the add showing. Is it just on the internet?? Because I have a whole address book I'll mail it to.
ThaLeena
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 4:25 am    Post subject: Try this Reply with quote

Okay I just wrote my Republican senator with this letter. I suggest everybody cut and paste and do the same.

Mr. Coleman, ( the one and only Norm from Minnesota)

I am writing to you as a Republican, and now as an activated United States Army Reservist.

I just saw on the internet site Moveon.org, a most despicable political advertisement involving an American soldier sinking into the sand, with the word "Quagmire" superimposed on his body, and his arms surrendered high into the air.

This commercial is reprehensible and disgusting. It is incredibly demoralizing, and it mocks the soldier and the military. I am currently stationed at Fort Huachuca, and I have taught many soldiers that are currently serving in Afghanistan and Iraq. I do not want these soldiers to ever see this advertisement.

I know you are a man of great character and high morals. Sir, I ask you, IS THERE ANYTHING YOU CAN DO?? This commercial will destroy the morale, spirits, and dreams of the soldiers serving AND dying in the war, and it should never be seen by the public-much less the men and women serving this country.

Thank You for your attention to this matter.
Sincerely,
Master Sergeant ThaLeena, United States Army Reserves

I think if enough people do the same, the Senators and HOR's would love the chance to stick up for us.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 4:55 am    Post subject: Move on dot kerry Reply with quote

I just got home and thank God for fox news, I saw this kerry led anti war propaganda. Looks like a lepard can't change his spots!
As soon as he looses this election Im sure he will get together will looser al gore , then he will meet in france with al-kiata , to discuss how our warriors are criminals like him.......PUNK
shooter
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only thing left for these idiots to do is to resurect the phony telephone calls to the parents like they used to do to those serving in Nam. Evil or Very Mad

Yep..... I'll vote for a F*****g Democrat....... Just as soon as Hell freezes over.

For those that fought for it, Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know !!

Harley Davidson - If you have to ask, you don't understand !

Gun Control = Double tap - center mass
ranch hand
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone doubt that Moveon.org is anti-military?

This ad shows their core belief. Unless Kerry condemns this ad, by extension, he agrees with it.

R Evans

USAF, NV 1969-70
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: