SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A big thank you for all the artwork

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nutso
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:18 pm    Post subject: A big thank you for all the artwork Reply with quote

I have been copying and saving a lot of the artwork posted in these sites (I hope people don't mind). I sent them to my son who is stationed in Iraq. He e-mailed me today to let me know he and his buddies loved them and have printed them off and hung them in their office (they are medics in a hospital). They work for a commander that is very pro-Kerry but he has allowed them to keep them up as he feels they have the right to have their own views.
As I have said before, the majority of the soldiers in my sons unit are supporting Bush, but he says a few of the officers are very Kerry, mainly because they are reserve doctors and nurses and they are mad at Bush for sending them over there when they could be home making more money. So much for 'dedicated' people. Funny I never heard any of them complaining when they were home drawing 7 or 800 dollars a month for 2 days of drills.
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All Kerry supporters are "entitled people." You nailed it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: