SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

See something about Kerry getting booed at Green Bay?(corr.)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
silenthunter
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 5:39 pm    Post subject: phony Reply with quote

TroyS and others:

Actually, the photo is a fraud. A carefully and expertly done fraud.

That photograph is heavily retouched. The crowd, the shirt and tie, everything but Kerry's head and hands is phony. But boy, is it good!

The original photograph had all of the foliage, all of the sky and water, all of the crewmembers carefully cut out. Then, using masterful airbrush technique and superb color matching, the forgers tried to show Kerry in a more manly manner, which they succeeded in doing.

The original photograph, as I started to say, was actually taken at the moment Kerry's crew convinced him that he had to stop running away and go back for Rassman. That's the exact picture. Honest.

I know because I read that an 86-year old Vietnamese woman who was doing her wash on the shore saw that look very well. She remembers it vividly. And when she saw the football photo she said that it was a forgery but that she'll never forget that "girly sailor boy" on that sunny, quiet day.

I think they'd have done better running Goober. What a dork.

Gosh, I love this war!
COMCARDIV7, '70-'71
USS Oriskany, CVA34, '69-'71

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it won't be needed until someone tries to take it away." -- Thomas Jefferson
Detective
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lambert?? as in Steeler Linebacker Jack Lambert #58???????
hahahahaha The guy is a friggen moron. Although LAMBERT IS A DEMI GOD!!!!! Go Steelers!
Detective is a proud member of the Back and Gold Brigade for over 40 years.Pittsburgh Is Bush Country!!! They cannot stand Theresa or his wife John Kerry.(yes, you read that correctly)hahahahaha
that is all
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: