SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry's downward spiral

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deserturtle
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:04 pm    Post subject: Kerry's downward spiral Reply with quote

On Fox News Sunday, Juan said that Kerry's problems all started with the first SBVT ad. During the discussion, Krystal said that Kerry may become the anti-war candidate (Iraq) because of Holbrooke and Wesley Clark's advice. Would he dare? I wonder if he is even thinking about the next SBVT ad. Here in NV, your latest ad is showing and right after we had two ads from K/E campaign about the economy & Iraq....He's in a fighting mood... Evil or Very Mad
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry is already speaking as the anti-war candidate. He's flip flopped so many times on Iraq, I imagine even he can't keep up with it.
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On Fox News Sunday Newt Gingrich also made his prediction on the election: 58-42 Bush. The "moderator" tried to convince Newt that the lead would narrow, but Newt wasn't having any of that. He stuck to his prediction. The MSM really wants people to think it's a close race, so the viewers don't tune out. He didn't argue much with Newt. Laughing
scotty61
LCDR

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 8:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Kerry's downward spiral Reply with quote

deserturtle wrote:
On Fox News Sunday, Juan said that Kerry's problems all started with the first SBVT ad.:

Juan tried to push the point that the Dan Rather document mess was due to and justified by SBVFT ads. Hogwash! Kerry and others have been pounding on this all year. Juan is no more than a mouthpiece for the Kerry campaign. I used to like him for a good opposing point of view, but now he is just a shill for Kerry. If a independent thought ever entered his head lately it would die from sheer loneliness.
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate to say it, but Juan is starting to look like a token black representative. If they're pushing him to take that point of view, he should be upset, because he's really coming off as an idiot. Or maybe he is an idiot.
BenDeR
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate to pick on Juan, but he deserves it. He does come off as a fool but I did notice several times last week when even he acknowledged that the Kerry campaign is in trouble. When the die hard apologists start reporting that their man is sinking you can start taking comfort in the final outcome.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"
Capt. Lloyd Williams, USMC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: