SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Enough of the No Spine Zone
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sround
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I vote for canning O'wrongly en mass, but after
the election. That's the only way to get his attention,
apparently. Write a pithy letter or email and he'll
'pith' all over you! He actually complained to Laura Ingraham
(Wens night) that a 'nut' had called in to his radio progam
offended by his (BOR's) unfairness to the Swift Vets.

Quite frankly, I'd like to stop watchng asap, just so I can
avoid 'tossing my cookies' because he's become so
nauseating, but I'm biding my time. Discretion is the
better part of valor.

Remember, my brothers, 'bloviate' is just another term for
'intellectual flatulence.'

In sum, don't buy any BOR stock, but if you must, Short it. Rolling Eyes

Why don't we do a poll here? Anyone know how?

Mission Accomplished!!
ScottyDog
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O'Reilly is in Crash and Burn without the Boycott.

He is proving just like Dan Blather that you cannot continue to obstruct the truth without demonstrating that you are a partisan.

What amazes me is that BOR says he did not bash SWVT and yet all you have to do is go back to the show where he said they were a disgusting partisan little group of bomb throwers and he agrees with John McCain.

I think Laura Ingraham illustrated perfectly what a hypcrite BOR is! First he bashed the Swifties,then he defends memogate, all the while calling John F'ing Kerry a Patriot.

Ha

The Truth shall set you Free.....
Cali-HeyGirl
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ScottyDog wrote:
O'Reilly is in Crash and Burn without the Boycott.

He is proving just like Dan Blather that you cannot continue to obstruct the truth without demonstrating that you are a partisan.

What amazes me is that BOR says he did not bash SWVT and yet all you have to do is go back to the show where he said they were a disgusting partisan little group of bomb throwers and he agrees with John McCain.

I think Laura Ingraham illustrated perfectly what a hypcrite BOR is! First he bashed the Swifties,then he defends memogate, all the while calling John F'ing Kerry a Patriot.

Ha

Laughing OOH-YAH! and the truth continues to be revealed!
Thanx for the laugh today it was much needed Wink

The Truth shall set you Free.....

eliptak
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 5:03 pm    Post subject: Hard to boycott when you no longer watch him Reply with quote

Reading through the posts it sounds like at least 1/2 of the people posting here rarely watch BOR anymore.

I noticed him getting a little weird earlier this year and went from probably 4 - 5 times weekly, to 2 - 3, to 1 - 2, to now, MAYBE once a week or every two weeks depending on who's going to be on.

Another poster here mentioned Greta(all Scott Peterson, all the time) on FOX. I think a good recommendation for FOX is to give Greta and a future draft-choice to MSNBC for Joe Scarborough in the 10:00 PM time slot. It would save me the trouble of reaching for the remote to go from Hannity on FOX to Joe on MSNBC at 10:00 most nights.

Back to BOR, I think he has proven himself a self-serving jerk who will do or say anything to get ratings, or sell a book, or T-shirt, or jacket, or hat, or doormat, or whatever other crap he's selling today.

BOR will go away as more and more people figure out his scam.
1966-1967
Sisku Hanne
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nonlinear, regarding voting: If you are in a state that is not in play or a swing state, then I'd say go ahead and do a write-in if you don't care for Bush. But if your state is too close to call within a marign of error at election time, the only way you can insure you are doing your part in keeping this treasonous fraud out of office is to block him with a vote for BUSH.
Chukkal
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 10:32 pm    Post subject: Bill O'Reilly's Big Head Reply with quote

I love Bill O'Reilly but I do agree that he's gotten just a tad too big for his britches.....However, I think there must be a lot of folks that agree with you because he's dropped to 2nd place in viewership. Hannity and Colmbes in now in 1st.

I must admit that I get mad when I tune into his show and he's not there...They used to play repeats (irritating, too). But now they have someone else host for him. That happens all too often. I even sent him an email complaining. He gets way too much time off. If he's overworked, why did he take on the radio show???? Ego?????
NonLinear
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sisku Hanne wrote:
Nonlinear, regarding voting: If you are in a state that is not in play or a swing state, then I'd say go ahead and do a write-in if you don't care for Bush. But if your state is too close to call within a marign of error at election time, the only way you can insure you are doing your part in keeping this treasonous fraud out of office is to block him with a vote for BUSH.

South Carolina will likely allow me the luxury of casting a protest vote. But I'll be paying very close attention before I head to the polls. A protest is one thing...a mistake is quite another!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: