SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Unfit For Command"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SKLOHR
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:45 am    Post subject: "Unfit for Command" Reply with quote

What an amazing book. Thank you "swifties" for AGAIN bringing your story forward for all to see.

I have shared my copy with my father. He also sends his highest regards to the authors.

I have been attacking the local "libs" that attempt to discredit the swift boat veterans that are against Kerry. They referred to "Unfit For Command" as "propaganda".

Surprisingly enough the local paper has published my comments "almost" in total. I believe by your inspiration I had effects on target. Got many phone calls from friends and family.

Please keep up your good work and I hope if there's more to tell, please publish it! I've donated twice to your cause and will again.

I've heard the book is hard to find? Is this true? I hope it's hard to find because of sales!!! Very Happy
BigAl533
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:06 am    Post subject: Re: "Unfit for Command" Reply with quote

SKLOHR wrote:

I've heard the book is hard to find? Is this true? I hope it's hard to find because of sales!!! Very Happy

I got my copy at Walden Books. It my be hard to keep in stock, it has been on the NYT best seller's list 3 weeks ( as of a week ago). Keep looking you guys who haven't found it.

I read it in two days, passed it on to a friend at work, and told him to pass it on... Hope I don't lose track of it, it may become a classic!

Oh, well.

We know those who "served" with us, Who the t*rds were that we wish would just get lost before they got someone killed... After I read the book, I fell sorry for you guys that had to put up with him. What a piece of work HE turned out to be!

Big Al
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: