SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry Speech on Iraq
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Osama and the word "popular" in the same sentance? This man has taken the extreme left turn on the War on Terror now, he has just alienated a large portion of the Democrats who actually support the War on Terror and Iraq.
He doesn't know what he would do differently now and has to wait and see? What has he been doing the past couple years in the Senate where he was supposed to be aiding in formulating these policies? Oh that's right he was AWOL from the Senate Intel Committee!!
He can not say what he would do differently, but he can bash Bush and the Coalition? He can have his sister running around in our Allies Nations and denegrating not only their support for the War in Iraq but also sending a very clear message to our enemies, "We will bail out if JFnKerry is elected!"
This man has no clue, he is placing targets on the backs of our Troops as well as those Troops of our Allies and the Iraqis trying to build a New Nation!
He is by far the most dangerous flip flopping Candidate this Nation has seen in decades! His wishy washy messages of isolationism are getting Troops killed!!
sayoung
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 4:37 pm    Post subject: kerry on Iraq Reply with quote

I say we should have an interview on Fox with Prime minister Allawi and one of Clinton eer..Kerry's top mouth pieces. Allawi put Stephanopolis in his place , I'd love to see him do the same with Terry Mcaullife . Oh, that's right, they only debate where they think they have a fighting chance like say with a town hall style that they can stack the audience with pro-Kerry peace monkeys. The party of weakness is once again jumping on The Vietnam quagmire thing with these reprehensible commercials and Kerry's snore of a speech. I thought the MSM hyped this as a major foreign policy speech that would lay out his step by step plan on Iraq. OOPS- THEY WERE "MISLEAD" AGAIN. I expect to be inundaunted with newspaper articles and news alerts about the "unwinnable, wrong ,quagmired situation in Iraq. Damn! If only Al qaeda and the other radical muslim extremists could vote, Kerry would surely win then.
Ohio Voter
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My opinion is that Kerry has no interest in the whole truth, he is interested in spreading a perception that benefits himself even if it demoralizes the troops. Again he is only concerned with his political career even if it encourages the enemy to strike harder.

[quote="Tacan70UDN"]Where does Kerry get off? I was just talking to the wife of a Guardsman who is with a transportation unit in Iraq. Their morale is high; they say good things are being accomplished; they want to see Iraq stable and free. <snip>
quote]
azpatriot
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See I knew it Axis of Weasels!

Where’s the Orkin dude when you need him?

Wonder if Kerry can live 14 days without his head?

Or is that just for roaches?
Cali-HeyGirl
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I turned on Fox News...I thought at first it was another DNC Convention with 'Kerry' the flip-flopper, since the first one was such a failure Rolling Eyes
The first one made me want to kick the television Mad .
This one had me ready to throw up Shocked

DONATE...DONATE...DONATE...get the SwiftVets 25 minutes of air time on television also! Very Happy
OOH-YAH!

Last edited by Cali-HeyGirl on Mon Sep 20, 2004 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
drjohn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything's wrong, all the time, in Kerry's analyses of Bush policy.

But never is there one word about what Kerry would do and any explanation for why, if it all is wrong, does Kerry keep saying that he would vote again the same way.
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THERE IS A GOD!

John Kerry's rant has now been upstaged by Dan Rather's confession (of sorts.)
In the 24-hour news cycle, one left hand just stomped on the other left hand. Laughing
drjohn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Proud to be an American! and member of the PAJAMAHADEEN

That is just fabulous!
DerbyRed
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GiveMeFreedom wrote:
DerbyRed wrote:
And, again, with the "alliances" deal -- who'd we not invite??? France said over the weekend they wouldn't contribute troops no matter who became president. The Germans couldn't be reached for comment. And the Russians are tied up in Chechnya. Who's he gonna bring into the fold???

IT'S OVER!!!! Out. > > > GBA/cul/dmm

DerbyRed - do you have a source I can reference on France's comments? I would like to have a solid reference when I start my email "wars" today!
Thanks!

I read it this a.m. on NewsMax http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/9/19/101103.shtml -- plus Google News hedlines re: the UN General Assembly meeting this week will not result in any major promises of support for U.S. actions in M.E. . . . they're waiting for the election results > > > GBA/cul/dmm
BC
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Saying Iraqis have lost faith in us. Saddam Hussein himself was not reason enough. Chaos has left us less secure. Many "no go" zones in Iraq.

No go zones??

What ever happened to crying about free fire zones?
diane in IL
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Ooooops, he's doing it again". That should be Kerry's new motto.

When the going gets tough, John Kerry cries Uncle. What is it with him that the minute we hit a bump in the road during ANY conflict, Kerry backs down, and concedes to the enemy. He is a traitor, plain and simple, and his mode of operation is to to destroy American resolve and military morale.

I just shudder to think how weak our country will be percieved under a Kerry Administration. Now more than ever I think the Swifties should run an add that parallels his past anti-war activities with his current posturing, and expose him for the spineless coward that he is.

diane in IL
Wynne
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...."I don't know what I will find (in Iraq) on the 20th"

Why wait for a date that will have no positive significance in your life, Senator Kerry? Go to Iraq NOW and find out for yourself how things are. You're not afraid, are you? Take Dan Rather with you. Maybe he'll get you an interview with AlSadr & Co. Dan seems to have an 'in' when it comes to face time with terrorists.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rush brought up a good point this morning. The only point he didn't mention in the speech was victory in Iraq. Just the same old pessimism. Confused
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Kerry continues to hurt this country every day. He is hurting our troops with his constant thumping on Iraq. Yet he offers nothing concrete as to any changes other than the UN (that been tried and tried and we all know that if Kerry is elected that will not change anything). I am just fed up with all of Kerry's lies!
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry does not care for the mlitary. He hates the military. He hates America. So, what else is new.

He just wants to be president. He never said that he wanted to do the job. Just to BE it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: