SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

This is HYSTERICAL!!!!!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DenisC
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:39 am    Post subject: This is HYSTERICAL!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Moore's Pep talk to the Demos. ROFLMAO!!!!!!

http://michaelmoore.com/words/message/
Se7eN
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's even more hysterical if you read it through Snoop Dog's Shizzolator.

http://www.asksnoop.com/
Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Better to be amused than the emotions it provoked in me. It isn't often that I can identify with the emotion of "loathing".

Sam
BB Stacker
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hafta say, that was indeed a fun read. The Dems are in panic mode for sure. Moore is preaching to the choir and the choir is dead by his own statements.

The thing is, he helped kill the poor mindless bastards. He pumped up the Bush hatred through his propagada movie and endless lies. Now it's starting to unravel as many of the great unwashed are waking up to realize that they have been duped. The CBS debacle may have been the last straw for many of those who supported Kerry because of the orchestated lies about Bush. Now the veil has been pierced and the man behind the curtain has been revealed. Many of these ignorant supporters have waken up.

It will be damn difficult to put these people back to sleep.
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry I read that whole thing....

I'm sorry for the Dems that have been sucked into that mess.
RogerRabbit
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having originally resided in Michigan and have watched this ape's lies for years - this article he wrote really made my day. Now I truly know the dums are in a panic
wwIIvetsdaughter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RR, you are so right! Moore was in the Rio Grande Valley a number of years ago putting together a "documentary" about the so called "maquiladoras" or twin plants operated by American companies like Maytag and Ford just the other side of the Rio Grande in Mexico. Moore wanted to "compare" how the "exploited" Mexicans who work at these plants live with how their American mangers live. What Moore did was find the most wretched Mexican slum and shoot footage...thats where the poor exploited workers lived, or so he claimed, he then shot footage (from the public street) of a beautiful Spanish styled home with exquisite tropical landscaping and in his narration described it as the home of one of those evil explotative American mangers. Trouble was, the home was that of a man I know personally, a surgeon who found out about Moore's deception ONLY when he saw the piece on national TV. He was justifiably outraged. The local media blew the whistle on Moore but did their parent network the MSM ever care about the lie they had helped foster to the Amerian public? NOOOO! Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:24 am    Post subject: Re: This is HYSTERICAL!!!!!!! Reply with quote

[quote="DenisC"]Moore's Pep talk to the Demos. ROFLMAO!!!!!!

After that display of Hitler like propoganda he called a documentary, I am thoroughly disgusted by everything the DNC, Kerry, and Moore does, says, and did. Moore should be locked up in a zoo and be fed "Heinz" ketchup. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Kimmymac

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was the funniest thing I have ever read. It must have been how Hitler sounded in the bunker right before he offed himself. (see Moore, I can reference Hitler too.) Moore is a sickening pustule so blinded by his own misplaced rage that he is digging his own grave with a knife and fork.

BUT! Parts of it were amusing, and you know what is weird? His little rantlett even had grease stains from his biggie size French Fries (what else) on the internet! Amazing.

I like the part about how "they" secretly admire "us". We know that, Moore. You are the fat kid in my 9th grade co-ed basketball class, with your shorts waded up between your corpulent thighs, making fun of all the "dumb jocks." It's no secret, Moore, and it isn't admiration--it's plain old fashioned jealousy.

I also like how we were being compared to a shark, endlessly hunting for prey. Swimming, circling, waiting. LOL! That's me alright, Moore. Giving 25 dollars to the Republican party, driving a meals-on-wheels van, going to church on Sunday, and mowing my lawn. I am just a regular killer shark on a John Deer tractor. A PTA hit-mom.

But the BEST, the BEST! was Moore's wanting them to "awaken their inner soldier." How about if I awaken *my* inner soldier and put *your* inner soldier in an inner soldier bodybag, Moore? Think they make one big enough? Hey Moore, I think all your inner soldiers are AWOL! We have Dan Rather's inner soldier in our brig, and the rest of the inner soldiers are being charged with committing atrocities on John Kerry's watch.

Waahhhhhhhhh.....we're meltinggggggg.... the bad Republicans threw waaaaterrrrr on ussss.....
Kimmymac

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Blue: picturing Moore strapping himself to a log....lol. But I truly think it would be easier for the hippo to be strapped to the log and be shot up Moore's rear....eaiser fit, and earning the hippo the Silver Star, with the V, of course.
dmackto
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kimmymac wrote:
That was the funniest thing I have ever read. It must have been how Hitler sounded in the bunker right before he offed himself. (see Moore, I can reference Hitler too.) Moore is a sickening pustule so blinded by his own misplaced rage that he is digging his own grave with a knife and fork.

BUT! Parts of it were amusing, and you know what is weird? His little rantlett even had grease stains from his biggie size French Fries (what else) on the internet! Amazing.

I like the part about how "they" secretly admire "us". We know that, Moore. You are the fat kid in my 9th grade co-ed basketball class, with your shorts waded up between your corpulent thighs, making fun of all the "dumb jocks." It's no secret, Moore, and it isn't admiration--it's plain old fashioned jealousy.

I also like how we were being compared to a shark, endlessly hunting for prey. Swimming, circling, waiting. LOL! That's me alright, Moore. Giving 25 dollars to the Republican party, driving a meals-on-wheels van, going to church on Sunday, and mowing my lawn. I am just a regular killer shark on a John Deer tractor. A PTA hit-mom.

But the BEST, the BEST! was Moore's wanting them to "awaken their inner soldier." How about if I awaken *my* inner soldier and put *your* inner soldier in an inner soldier bodybag, Moore? Think they make one big enough? Hey Moore, I think all your inner soldiers are AWOL! We have Dan Rather's inner soldier in our brig, and the rest of the inner soldiers are being charged with committing atrocities on John Kerry's watch.

Waahhhhhhhhh.....we're meltinggggggg.... the bad Republicans threw waaaaterrrrr on ussss.....

didn't get me... almost though

This is no time for ease and comfort. It is the time to dare and endure.
- Winston Churchill
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
silenthunter
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh, Mr. Moore? Mr. Moore? Would you please put down the pastries and do something for me?

While I recognize that the vision of this is one of watching an overweight hippopotamus balance on a dime, would you nonetheless be willing to put your jam-covered chubby stubby little fingers on your bulbous, hairy knees for a moment? Triangulate, Mr. Moore, triangulate.
Baaaaaallllaaaannnce. Good. Very good.

Now, kiss this )*(

Gosh, I love this war!
COMCARDIV7, '70-'71
USS Oriskany, CVA34, '69-'71

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it won't be needed until someone tries to take it away." -- Thomas Jefferson
Chuck Z Ombie AC2000
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was a very funny read, you know the sad state the DNC is in nowadays if they need a pep talk from Michael Moore to support Kerry.
Im not slamming all democrats , just the loons that have hijcaked the party. Man it was never this bad, even Dukakis was a ultra conservative compared to these crackpots.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 4:24 am    Post subject: fast forward this story! Reply with quote

So then after standing on one leg , Tereza shoves a ten pound ham in his mouth and says"GOOD BOY MIKEY"
Mary Ann Parker
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 4:50 pm    Post subject: All Ya'll are FUNNY!!! Reply with quote

Your replies were the most fun! I love this web site. Now I know where all of the good jokes in America come from.
Swiftees & Vets! Yeah!
I have reached three conclusions from your comments. Hee Hee

1. You cannot polish a turd!
2. Moore is wasting away to a ton!
3. He is so ugly he has to sneak up on his "dipper" to get a drink of water!

Thanks to all of you for a great laugh. What a day brightener!

Make it a great day!
Mary Ann Parker
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: