SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Iraq vets against Kerry
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Home, Gray. We are PROUD of you and of everything that your fellow soldiers have done in Iraq. Very Happy
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gray welcome home! Thank you Thank you Thank you for taking the fight to the terrorists turf, enabling us to continue to live as freely as possible here in this great country. Most of us are deeply indebted to you and all your pals. Never, ever forget that no matter propoganda some misguided whining liberal tries to throw your way, it's never, ever a wrong idea to stand up and fight to protect what all of our ancestors created for us!
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Gray - what's your take on this?
http://www.csmonitor.com/2004/0921/p02s02-usmi.html
Digger
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 10:59 pm    Post subject: Aye, I saw it. Reply with quote

I don't know but this could be little more than the usual barracks drip that you hear from blokes who get stuck in some stink hole for longer than they think is right. It happens in every service.
You have to be careful what you take from the media. They have a bad habit of exagerating things just for looks. You have to wonder,who's side are they on?
If, however, it turns out to be something that serioulsy affects morale then you best be packing the babies back to their mommies and let the real work be left to those who really know what they are there for.
I'll tell you one thing. If that dinky do Kerry gets into the White House there'll be a lot of you slapping leather for the high country.
There's one thing that you all better get straight off. If you don't fight the bastards over there, you'll be fighting them in your own back yards. If that happens, then probably the last thing some of you will ever hear will be some dodped out jihadi majnun yelling "Allah Hu Akbar" as be blows himself, you and your whole family all to high heaven. Evil or Very Mad

Sgt. Maj. Seamus D.D. MacNemi R.M.C. Ret.
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gray, I would like to know if the info on the first Section here about the soldiers in Iraq watching F911 is correct. Could you tell us? Smile
margie
Seaman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I hear that the gus/girls are watching Fahrenhite 911, and it is influencing some re what they now think of Bush. Funny this was sent to Iraq at the same time they are filling out their absentee ballets. I think it's a crime to send something so anti-american to the troops in the field at any time, but especially when they are voting....
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seems that the Bush admin could put a stop to showing that piece of crap there- I am amazed that their commanding officers allow them to watch that propoganda, knowing full well that loyalty and respect for their commander in Chief is paramount to success over there! I am a novice, but it sure seems to me like it falls under something wrong that oaths were taken about.
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Home Gray! Thank you for your service to our country!! God Bless! CTW

Never Ever Kerry
Rdtf
CNO

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gray if you are still reading - Please email this new link to the Swiftboat Vets for Truth commercials screensaver to any of your pals still over there or anywhere overseas. Glad there is a way for them to see them.

http://swift4.he.net/~swift4/index.php?topic=screensaver
Digger
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 5:48 pm    Post subject: The real meaning of John Kerry's name Reply with quote

The Arabs have a name for blokes like John Kerry. They call him "Abu Ali". Bassically it means he is a blatherskite, a pompous overbearing
braggart who lacks any susbstance to back up his claims. Rolling Eyes

Sgt. Maj. Seamus D.D. MacNemi R.M.C. Ret.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: