SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry has Morphed into Howard Dean

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 5:28 am    Post subject: Kerry has Morphed into Howard Dean Reply with quote

Maybe it is just the lens I am looking through, but it seems to me like John Kerry is now leading the Democratic Party with the same philosophy as Howard Dean back in the spring.

Have you noticed that they keep harping on how bad it is going in Iraq without daring to mention that Kerry could do a better job. I guess the only qualification John Kerry needs as the Democratic Candidate is that he is not George Bush.

People might agree that things are tough in Iraq, but I have real trouble believing that John Kerry could do a better job.

Sam
Polaris
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aristotle,

This shouldn't suprise you at all. When the impact of the SBVT began to really be felt in the polls (mid to late August), the folks at Polipundit said that Kerry would go hard left and anti-war to prevent his base from Hemorraging.

This is what we are seeing. Kerry (for now) has completely given up on the moderate and swing vote in order to keep his base from deserting him. Remember that the only reason he won the primaries over Dean was because he was "electable".

Now Kerry is forced to do "the Full Howie"

-Polaris

Truth is Beauty
eXcel
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish he would scream =D
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: