SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry Pulls Campaign Ads From Four States

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
azpatriot
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:19 pm    Post subject: Kerry Pulls Campaign Ads From Four States Reply with quote

WOOT! WOOT! Keep up the pressure!

Break out your hunting dogs and your best rifle we've gotum on the run!

Release the Hounds!

Kerry Pulls Campaign Ads From Four States

Quote:
Ads were scheduled to begin airing Oct. 5 in Arizona, Arkansas, Louisiana and Missouri as part of a $5 million investment through Nov. 2, but campaign advisers concluded Kerry isn't doing well enough in the states to justify the cost.

rekcutt
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:40 pm    Post subject: Kerry pulling ads Reply with quote

I agree that Kerry pulling out of Arkansas is a good sign. dem pollters have been try to play Arkansas as a toss-up. In the other states, the dems knew they had lost, and I'm kind of surprised they are still running ads there.

I see Kerry continuing to cut back on ads (at a minimum reducing the budget in close states) to concentrate their resourcs on FL, PA and OH, if he cannot take 2 of those 3 he is done.

Therefore I would like to see Bush spending some money in WI, MN, IA and NJ to pressure the Kerry campaign into very difficult choices. The electoral map is basically a chess match, hope Kerry gets enough pressure that he has to risk his Queen (along with other pieces).

In other words make him sweat. I know he will make mistakes when the pressure is on.
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are really in the line of fire here with the Kerry ads. Focus: The republicans will block some voters from voting, won't count their votes correctly, (didn't know the republicans were the counters), will take away the seniors ss checks and put them in the poverty group, will bankrupt the country and Bush needs to stop guessing about everything (remember he recommended Bush watch TV and read the newspapers to know what is going on in America Shocked
..that pretty much sums up the scare tactics.
He was here today Tues. but apparently he's losing his voice. As we say in my biz weak voice=weak person, as far as perception goes.
Just to review FL.. hurricanes, a bunch of them, came and blocked Kerry from coming here and opened the door to Bush to demonstrate his presidential capabilities, now Kerry comes in and loses his (grating, boring, monotone) voice ... hum... Well keep praying folks! Like I say I like living in a red state. CTW

Never Ever Kerry
DaveL
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting that not even the dems believe the zogby poll that shows the race dead even in arkansas and arizona!
1riverrun
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see Kerry continuing to cut back on ads (at a minimum reducing the budget in close states) to concentrate their resourcs on FL, PA and OH, if he cannot take 2 of those 3 he is done.
Therefore I would like to see Bush spending some money in WI, MN, IA and NJ to pressure the Kerry campaign into very difficult choices.

On the other hand Bush must win in these states too. So Bush should step up spending here. IMO

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaveL wrote:
Interesting that not even the dems believe the zogby poll that shows the race dead even in arkansas and arizona!

The dems hate Bush so much they endorsed Kerry, but like Dems are, fools. They bit their own hand that feeds the hate and now they are paying for it in the polls. Did they ever really believe he could win?
Bystander
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to see more President Bush ads in my state of Michigan. We're catching up, but slowly. In the past, MI has been just like Kerry, flip-flop. Think Kerry has the advantage because of the union vote although, thankfully, that membership is dwindling. Among the union members in my family/extended family, there are no Pro-Kerry voters. I'm hoping by 11/2 enough voters will be swayed to be able to put MI in the GWB column.
NortonPete
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the front page of my local paper it says a Quinnipiac poll
shows New Jersey in a dead heat with likely voters.
48 48 2 nader

Kerry is slightly ahead amongst all voters.

But you got to watch out in NJ.
Corzine rented buses and paid anyone who was on the street $75 to
vote for him. Drove the buses to Democratic polls where they weren't
challanged.
Alot of dead people voted for him also some more than once
but dead people can legally vote more than once in NJ. Very Happy
coolhand
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaveL wrote:

Allawyi is the story of the day, but this is a huge sleeper story. If Kerry's own internal numbers are telling him to bail Arkansas when Zogby has Bush with .01% lead, it tells me that some of these pollsters who have a tight race in places like AR are full of it. Zogby better be fair or he is going to lose some credibility afte this election.
Polaris
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coolhand,

Too late. Zogby Interactive is already a standing joke (in poor taste at that) in virtually the entire political blogosphere, Dem as well as GOP. The only thing that could save Zogby's Reputation now is an election result that happened to match his results (and discredit everyone else's). Somehow....I don't see that happening.

Truth is Beauty
Sonar5
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is only a start....

Never relent....

Never take anything for granted.....

Lead your neighbors, friends, family, and moderates towards this site and others to defeat kerry and the libdems...

Do not be satisfied until November 2nd when the press is forced to admit the country is heading in the right direction, and President Bush is part of the solution.

Now if what rove said yesterday happens and we pick up some senate seats as well, the obstruction in the senate will end as well.

Look at Goss nomination yesterday.

It was voted 77-17, an OVERWHELMING majority, and the minions at the AP talk not about the huge vote, but the fact that SOME dems opposed it....

Talk about BIAS....

Don't believe anything the press says. Look at facts like the above that Kerry has pulled his ads.

People are not stupid, they only need to be informed.

Regards,
Joe

My Home at AboutPolitics.net:
http://www.aboutpolitics.net/phpBB2/index.php

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: