SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

EMERGENCY BROADCAST!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
USAFA Grad/Vet
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 6:45 pm    Post subject: EMERGENCY BROADCAST! Reply with quote

Exclamation COUNTERBALANCE MICHAEL MOORE Exclamation

PLEASE VIEW THESE MOVIES AND PASS ON TO YOUR EMAIL LIST
INCLUDING YOUR LIBERAL FRIENDS.

http://www.citizensunited-interactive.org/C41.11/

http://www.kerryoniraq.com

Re-Elect George W. Bush!

Thank You and God Bless!
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:01 pm    Post subject: Re: EMERGENCY BROADCAST! Reply with quote

USAFA Grad/Vet wrote:
Exclamation COUNTERBALANCE MICHAEL MOORE Exclamation

PLEASE VIEW THESE MOVIES AND PASS ON TO YOUR EMAIL LIST
INCLUDING YOUR LIBERAL FRIENDS.

http://www.citizensunited-interactive.org/C41.11/

http://www.kerryoniraq.com

Re-Elect George W. Bush!

Thank You and God Bless!

We will counterbalance Michael Moore all right and reclaim our treason laws at the same time. Maybee Michael Moore can write a real documentary about his own life experiences living in a federal prison.

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
margie
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is also a movie coming out 10/5/04 on dvd/ vcr called FahrenHYPE9/11. It is an answer to Fahrenhite 9/11. Wal Mart is going to carry Fahrenhite 9/11,. Please call 1 800 925-6278 and ask them to ALSO carry FahrenHYPE 9/11. I asked them to display the 2 side by side.
USAFA Grad/Vet
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:09 pm    Post subject: " ... We shall pay any price ... " Reply with quote

Here's a link to President Kennedy's Inaugural Address where he states "... we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to ensure the survival and the success of liberty!"

Please visit and listen to reflect on what our country stands for!

http://thirdplanet.tv/JFKennedy.mp3
Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:27 pm    Post subject: Re: EMERGENCY BROADCAST! Reply with quote

[quote="coldwarvet"][quote="USAFA Grad/Vet"]Exclamation COUNTERBALANCE MICHAEL MOORE Exclamation"

It will take lots of heavy weight heavy hitters to Counterbalance MM. The man is addicted to Beb abd Jerry's

Sam
BB Stacker
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody got a link to FahrenHYPE9/11?
BB Stacker
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BB Stacker wrote:

Never mind, found it on another thread.
dmackto
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BB Stacker wrote:
BB Stacker wrote:

Never mind, found it on another thread.

Link to the other thread please?

(on hold for walmart cust serv)

This is no time for ease and comfort. It is the time to dare and endure.
- Winston Churchill
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
buffman
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The link to get this movie is on newsmax.com, I think it is overstock.com
Son of a VET
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=10479

http://www.fahrenhype911.com/

Stolen Honor
dmackto
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just had an interesting conversation with Walmart Cust. Service.

Young sounding guy answered after several minutes on hold and was polite and articulate. That in itself is unusual in customer service departments lately.. anyway, he said that they were getting many many calls regarding FAHRENHEIT 9/11 AND FAHRENHYPE 9/11 and he asked me if I thought they should stock one or the other and if so which one, neither or both. I told him if they were going to carry Fahrenheit 9-11 they absolutely should carry Fahrenhype 9-11 but I would prefer Fahrenheit not be stocked at all since it was packed with lies and distortions.

He said most people were saying to stock both movies and he would pass my opinion on to the people that made those decissions. I said I would like him to pass on also that I believed Walmart should stock Celcius 41.11 and Stolen Honor. He said that he would pass that on as well.

Sounds like we have some hope of getting the other side of the story out there. Keep up the good work!

- Winston Churchill
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dmackto wrote:

Young sounding guy answered after several minutes on hold and was polite and articulate. That in itself is unusual in customer service departments lately.. anyway, he said that they were getting many many calls regarding FAHRENHEIT 9/11 AND FAHRENHYPE 9/11 and he asked me if I thought they should stock one or the other and if so which one, neither or both. I told him if they were going to carry Fahrenheit 9-11 they absolutely should carry Fahrenhype 9-11 but I would prefer Fahrenheit not be stocked at all since it was packed with lies and distortions.

He said most people were saying to stock both movies and he would pass my opinion on to the people that made those decissions. I said I would like him to pass on also that I believed Walmart should stock Celcius 41.11 and Stolen Honor. He said that he would pass that on as well.

Sounds like we have some hope of getting the other side of the story out there. Keep up the good work!
I talked to Wal-Mart customer service yesterday and told them if they stocked Moore’s treasonous trash I would be out picketing my local Wal-Mart every Saturday until it was removed. I added if Sam was still alive I wouldn't even had to make this phone call.

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
dmackto
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coldwarvet wrote:
dmackto wrote:

I talked to Wal-Mart customer service yesterday and told them if they stocked Moore’s treasonous trash I would be out picketing my local Wal-Mart every Saturday until it was removed. I added if Sam was still alive I wouldn't even had to make this phone call.

I like what you said better. I am going to call them back and say it.

- Winston Churchill
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: