SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sad Treatment of Iraqi PM Allawi by UN General Assembly
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
margie
Seaman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to laugh when ever I hear the Un "demands" something...they are so impetent and corrupt! yes, I think we should kick them out of NY. Get some REAL use out of that building.
azpatriot
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

margie wrote:
I have to laugh when ever I hear the Un "demands" something...they are so impetent and corrupt! yes, I think we should kick them out of NY. Get some REAL use out of that building.

Just think of all the homeless people it could shelter ......... Hey wow then it would be really a humanitarian facility!!!
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:56 am    Post subject: un building Reply with quote

Margie,
It gets better, It was just a few months ago that they wanted to up-date the building,to the tune of something like 50 or 60 million bucks. And take a wild guess who they want to pay for it?
If I had my way they would be using a tent with candles!!!!
Frank B
Ensign

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could we get one you folks from NY to go over and put a big "For Sale" sign out front of the UN?? You've got around 8 acres of prime real estate that could be better used. Recommend you implode the building because you'll never get rid of the stench in there.

Most of the nations that comprise the UN have oppressive regimes in power. What the Hell is "United" about the Nations? The U.S. is voted against over 60% of the time, with our friends in the Middle East (except Israel) voting against us close to 80%.

We need a new world organization of democratic countries who have more humane interests in mind than supporting jihads all over the planet. France can take the rest of the fanatics, put them up in a quonset hut in wine country and everybody will be happy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: