SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PoliPundit and Hewitt on Kerry's 'traitorous' behavior

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
directorblue
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:36 am    Post subject: PoliPundit and Hewitt on Kerry's 'traitorous' behavior Reply with quote

PoliPundit - http://www.polipundit.com

Quote:
Quote:
...They warned that there could be no successful handover of sovereignty by the end of June. We proved them wrong. A sovereign Iraqi government took over control two days early. They doubted whether a national conference could be staged this August. We proved them wrong. Despite intimidation and violence, over 1,400 citizens, a quarter of them women, from all regions and from every ethnic, religious and political grouping in Iraq, elected a national council. And I pledge to you today, we’ll prove them wrong again over the elections...

...The transition in Iraq from brutal dictatorship to freedom and democracy is not only an Iraqi endeavor, it is an international one. More than 30 countries are represented in Iraq with troops on the ground in harm’s way. We Iraqis are grateful for each and every one of these courageous men and women...

...When governments negotiate with terrorists, everyone in the free world suffers. When political leaders sound the siren of defeatism in the face of terrorism, it only encourages more violence. Working together, we will defeat the killers, and we will do this by refusing to bargain about our most fundamental principles...

There is nothing which should make every American’s heart beat faster than to hear a representative of the land where Western Civilization was born pledge to the nation which has saved Western Civilization, not once, but twice, in the last 60 years, that the people of his country will defend us too. The Old World has reached out its hand to the New World.

I believe that George W. Bush will be remembered for many things, but the powerful symbolism in the House Chamber and at the White House shall not soon be forgotten...

While the heir to the legacy of Lincoln, Wilson, Roosevelt, and Reagan was discussing the future triumph of democracy and freedom in the world, a sad farce was taking place in Columbus, Ohio. The most pathetic disgrace to be nominated for any national political office since the days of Richard M. Johnson, namely Senator John F. Kerry of Massachusetts, responded to Prime Minister Allawi’s speech. The content of it is pretty much what you would expect from a man who supported the victory of the Vietcong, the Communists in South America, and opposed defending the people of Kuwait from invasion. He said Allawi was lying, and inferred that President Bush “let Bin Laden escape.” He demands that the President call for an international conference.

Senator, you have faith in the “international community.” However, I have great faith that the Iraqi people will rise up on their own under a heroic leader and win this war against terror and oppression. And I have an even greater faith - that my fellow countrymen and countrywomen will spurn your brand of defeatism on November 2, 2004 and leave it in the dustbin of history with Marxism and Facism, and ultimately, terrorism.

Hewitt - http://www.hughhewitt.com

Quote:
Just how much damage can Kerry do to the war effort in the 40 days of self-destruction he has left? John Edwards will help make it a record certainly, using the Q word today...

So John Kerry will end his political career as he began it, attacking America's role in a just war, undermining the morale of the troops who are fighting it, and expressing contempt for the leadership of a nation struggling to be free of oppressors. It is the only mark of consistency he's displayed, but not one that many voters will admire...

It's enough to make your blood boil.
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the button.
jimlarsen
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How many people have died and will continue to die because Kerry said that if elected he would bring the troups home in 6 months. That was an invitation to the terrorists to join his campaign. Like other terrorists, John Kerry hides from the truth, speaks defaming lies, calls for people to disregard their commitments, and makes deals with terrorists; all this in the name of peace.
larrygj
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Traitor John should be put on the same no-fly list as Cat Stevens.

I can't understand why he isn't 40 points behind Bush.
Jerry M
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:00 pm    Post subject: Why Kerry not 40 points behind Reply with quote

The answer is simple. This is a dumbed down country brainwashed by the type of "journalism" exemplfied by Blather. This election will be a litmus test of how dumbed down we are.
shelly
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chest Full of Metals is promising filet mignon in every pot and a Lexus or two in every garage.
WebTalk
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry bills himself and is supported by the DNC and MSM as a leader and a hero.

He is a leader of negativism who's only premise is everybody and everything is wrong and he is the answer.

He is a hero only in his own fantasy.

He will be defeated in November and join Al Gore in obscurity.

I hope the people of Mass have the good sense to ignore him the next time he seeks another term in the Senate.

America will be a much better country after that.
soccer4ever
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those are nice blogs.

thanks for the link
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

larrygj wrote:

Reality check 1 in 3 Americans are blinded by leftist ideology. The best we can hope for is about 60%. We need to recapture our classrooms from the educrats before this problem is corrected. Why do you think the leftists fight the school choice issue so hard? Make a difference become a right thinking teacher.

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police
wvobiwan
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

coldwarvet wrote:
larrygj wrote:

Reality check 1 in 3 Americans are blinded by leftist ideology. The best we can hope for is about 60%. We need to recapture our classrooms from the educrats before this problem is corrected. Why do you think the leftists fight the school choice issue so hard? Make a difference become a right thinking teacher.

Very true. We can also fight in places like this, and in our blogs. This is from mine:

Kerry's recent comments about withdrawing from Iraq did not include an insistence on VICTORY first, AND didn't include any kind of deference to the Iraqis wishes in this regard. Kerry would have us cut and run, and every terrorist in Iraq and around the world, if they weren't so predisposed already, is now firmly in the Kerry camp. I'm so angry about this, Kerry is pulling out his old bag Vietnam treason-tricks, just in time for Halloween. Listen to Kerry's rhetoric about Iraq today (count how many times the word 'quagmire' is mentioned), and then pull out his old Vietnam speeches from his VVAW and early political days. The similarity is too striking to be coincidental. Kerry is well on the way to betraying our fighting men and women AGAIN. He's already told the terrorists they will win if they just stick in out. Once a traitor, always a traitor.

It is a fundamental principle of technological advancement that the folks between a user (me and you) and a formerly manual service (getting our information) are expendable - don't expect the Old Media to go quietly - they are not all Dan Rathers.

http://sanityanyone.blogspot.com
directorblue
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:38 pm    Post subject: It Reply with quote

It is one thing to oppose the war in pramatic and reasonable terms.

It is another to:

1) Insult our current allies and attempt to destabilize our partnerships with longstanding friends such as Australia
2) Insult the PM of Iraq
3) Meet directly with groups tied to terrorists (CAIR - Pelosi, Conyers, Rahall, Bonior, Rangell, etc.) in order to dismantle the Patriot Act

That is what the Democratic leadership has been up to recently.

I can't think of more disgraceful conduct by a party's leadership, ever.
ranch hand
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 1:01 pm    Post subject: Kerry will never be a WAR PRESIDENT Reply with quote

Ever notice how Kerry has two parts to each statement. The first part is what he believes. I.e.,

1. if this country is attacked, I will counterattack

2. I will withdraw our troops.

Kerry will only defend the US if attacked and he has no desire to win the war.

The second part of each statement is issued days later, after we point out what he did not say.

1. Now he is okay with pre-emptive strikes if we are threatened.

2. He will withdraw out troops only after victory

The first statement he makes is the real Kerry

The follow up statement is the campaign advisors.

Kerry, because of his past history will NEVER BE A WAR PRESIDENT!!!!

R Evans
USAF, VN 69-70
stealthy
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I consider every terrorist attack a campaign contribution for Kerry. He uses every one to attack Bush and never condemns the terrorists for what they do.
kmudd
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing a lot of people on the left think that it is our fault the terrorist want to kill us.And thery think if we just give in to them they will be our friends. Just like they thought we should do to the Soviets.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: