SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry is smarter?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ranch hand
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CNN just stated that Kerry is smarter.

Was wondering when the MSM would start this type of reporting.

R Evans

USAF, VN 69-70
Wing Wiper
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jwb
No, we didn't have a phased-array radar, we had a rotating dish with B-scan and PPI selections. Here's a good picture of it:
http://www.geocities.com/Pentagon/3227/
Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ranch hand wrote:
CNN just stated that Kerry is smarter.

Was wondering when the MSM would start this type of reporting.

R Evans

USAF, VN 69-70

Dog gone it ranch hand how hard is it to get somebody who knows how to read AF records to give us "W”’s IQ. We already know Kerry is a 116 IQ and I am almost sure "W" is higher. My hope is that "W" could join Mensa and Kerry could not.

I went to a Mensa party tonight and showed them the research on Kerry's IQ. They couldn't believe it. Nobody wants to believe that Kerry has a relatively normal IQ. Most people think he is very smart. When I suggested that "W" might have an IQ higher than Kerry’s it was like shouting "fire" in a swimming pool. They were incredulous.

Even if I had "W"'s records I wouldn't know what to look for or where to look for it. I already know how to read Navy records that is how I know Kerry isn't that smart. I really want to prove this and don’t forget I have a $100 bounty paid to SBVT on the information I am looking for.

If I can not find "W"'s IQ scores I will be left with the somewhat "limp" argument that I know Kerry isn't smart, but I don't know if "W" is any smarter. I need help on this.

Sam
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if this has already been posted or not, but maybe it will help?

His Air Force Officers' Quotient Tests:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/bushdocs/3-Grade_Determination.pdf
Pages 19 of 42 & 25 of 42

AFOQT Form Date Tested: 19 Jan (Jun? Illegible) 1968
Pilot Aptitude: 25
Navigator Aptitude: 50
Officer Quality: 95
Verbal Aptitude: 85
Quantitative: 65
Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navy_Navy_Navy wrote:
I don't know if this has already been posted or not, but maybe it will help?

His Air Force Officers' Quotient Tests:

http://www.usatoday.com/news/bushdocs/3-Grade_Determination.pdf
Pages 19 of 42 & 25 of 42

AFOQT Form Date Tested: 19 Jan (Jun? Illegible) 1968
Pilot Aptitude: 25
Navigator Aptitude: 50
Officer Quality: 95
Verbal Aptitude: 85
Quantitative: 65

Navy Navy Navy. The sound of it is a song in my heart. Ya made me happy Navy mother. I've got my people on it and an inquiry to the AF

Thanks so much.

Sam
BigAl533
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jwb7605 wrote:
F8-J Crusader
I think I still remember: "AN APQ124-B" radar (B-Scan, rotating parabolic antenna, not the cool phased-array antennas you had)

You squids had nothing.

An A-6A had a weapons system that coud drop a 500 pounder on a guy riding a bicycle from 5,000 ft. With a Marine pilot on the stick, he could knock the fies off an F-4 or an F-8 with rockets and not even scratch the paint! AND at night! AND in the rain!

MOS6643 Airbore Attack Systems Technician A-6

If you guys are so smart, why don't you guys run for the Oval Office?

Big Al
Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigAl533 wrote:
jwb7605 wrote:
F8-J Crusader
I think I still remember: "AN APQ124-B" radar (B-Scan, rotating parabolic antenna, not the cool phased-array antennas you had)

You squids had nothing.

An A-6A had a weapons system that coud drop a 500 pounder on a guy riding a bicycle from 5,000 ft. With a Marine pilot on the stick, he could knock the fies off an F-4 or an F-8 with rockets and not even scratch the paint! AND at night! AND in the rain!

MOS6643 Airbore Attack Systems Technician A-6

If you guys are so smart, why don't you guys run for the Oval Office?

These guys are smarter than that. Many of the people on this forum are much more intelligent than Kerry. My guess is that many of them are smarter than Bush as well.

Any Navy veteran with a GCT score of 68 or more can join Mensa. Kerry's score is 58. Scores for the other services are posted above, I think.

Sam
silenthunter
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AMOS on pg 1 says to the effect of "Gomer can't be too bright if he gives artificial respiration to a hamster..."

If you're in a hurry with a hamster (for example, in an emergency like, say, the hamster is the only one that knows the answer to a question you've just absolutely gotta answer right, and the hamster has turned blue), it's easy to get the ends mixed up. It's little tail can be mistaken for it's little nose, for example.

I think that's what "Gomer" did, which is why the hamster actually died (Kerry lied about that, too). Lurch reportedly did notice that the hamster was getting a LOT bigger throughout the effort, though. And when he pressed its little tummy and the hamster shot off the edge of the table, well, that was truly ugly.

I've said on other pages and I'll say it again here. John Forbes Kerry is not a thinker. Period. He is an eager, politically blue-balled puppet, and that's why Kennedy and other handlers are so adamant about supporting (controlling) The Thug. He is uneducated (ie: unlearned) and easy to manipulate. This is the only way Kennedy will ever get to be president and he knows it. Kennedy packs a full deck of the Queen of Diamonds at all times.

John Forbes Kerry is a dope and a liar who believes his own lies and continues to grow into a bigger dope as he does so. Forbes is dead meat on a stick, and the joy now is watching him drag down the entire MSM with him.

Gosh, I love this war!

[/quote]
COMCARDIV7, '70-'71
USS Oriskany, CVA34, '69-'71

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it won't be needed until someone tries to take it away." -- Thomas Jefferson
Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That wonderful brother-in-law of mine just sent me this. Please don't move to geedunk just because of this joke. I couldn't resist.

Intelligence Riddle

John Kerry meets with the Queen of England. He asks her, "Your Majesty, how do you run such an efficient government? Are there any tips you can give to me?"

"Well," says the Queen, "the most important thing is to surround yourself
with intelligent people."

Kerry frowns. "But how do I know the people around me are really
intelligent?"

The Queen takes a sip of tea. "Oh, that's easy. You just ask them to answer an intelligence riddle." The Queen pushes a button on her intercom. "Please send Tony Blair in here, would you?"

Tony Blair walks into the room. "Yes, my Queen?" The Queen smiles. "Answer me this, please, Tony. Your mother and father have a child. It is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it?"

Without pausing for a moment, Tony Blair answers, "That would be me."

"Yes! Very good," says the Queen.

Kerry goes back home to ask John Edwards, his vice presidential choice the same question.

"John. Answer this for me. Your mother and your father have a child. It's
not your brother and it's not your sister. Who is it?"

"I'm not sure," says John Edwards. "Let me get back to you on that one."
Edwards goes to his advisors and asks every one, but none can give him an answer. Finally, he ends up in the men's room and recognizes Colin Powell's shoes in the next stall. Edwards shouts, "Colin! Can you answer this for me?

Your mother and father have a child and it's not your brother or your
sister. Who is it?" Colin Powell yells back, "That's easy. It's me!"

Edwards smiles, and says, "Thanks!" Then, Edwards goes back to speak with Kerry. "Say, I did some research and I have the answer to that riddle. It's Colin Powell."

Kerry gets up, stomps over to John Edwards, and angrily yells into his face, "No, you idiot! It's Tony Blair!"

Sam
Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This just in from one of my liberal Mensa friends

"Kerry is enormously brighter than Bush, but Bush has been the Prez and has some stuff up his sleeve, including a line of humor with which Kerry can't compete." At least he knows Kerry doesn't have a sense of humor.

I wonder how entrenched the myth of Kerry's intelligence is. Do Bush supporters also think Kerry is exceptionally bright?

I really want to debunk this urban myth. Kerry has a 116 IQ. I am still working on getting credible documentation for Bush's IQ scores.

All research help much appreciated.

Sam
ETEE
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arie The Hun........
You have by now gotten the Email I sent confirming GW's I.Q.. 95th Percentile. What I learned along the way is that NO ONE realizes that John Kerry's I.Q. is on public display on his site with the exception of those of us who were in the Military and know what the Qualifications Tests mean in relation to I.Q. score figures.

We beat the MSM!!!

If you do a check of John Kerry SAT Score (Google) you will find that his Campaign has not released any test scores of John Kerry. His people are too dumb to realize that they are posting his Officer Qualification Exam Score on their own site which is DIRECTLY convertible into an I.Q. score!!! Laughing
Hondo
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ETEE, Aristotle the Hun:

Let me suggest the next step. Send the information, complete with links to both raw data, methodology, and misleading established media claims, to Ann Coulter, Drudge, Michelle Malkin, and any other conservative commentator you can find.

If one of these folks can run with it - in a researched to the hilt story with no wiggle-room for Kerry and his clowns - this might be the final thing needed for a lot of "fence sitters" in key states.

If there is documented proof that W is smarter than JFknK, that will remove one major perceived negative about Bush - for those with open enough minds to think for themselves, that is.

Last edited by Hondo on Mon Sep 27, 2004 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you ETEE! The documentation you provided is sufficient. I have clients all day so I will not be able to write a news release until this evening.

Neither candidate is elegible for Mensa but Bush is significantly smarter than Kerry. I think the nation will be interested in this becasue it runs counter to the assumption in the minds of most.

Your work also earned SwiftVets another $100.

Sam
ETEE
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Well Spent!!!

I might add, if you will, once you have the release ready, notify the following Blogs:
The Captains Quarters
Lucianne.com
Little Green Footballs
Powerline

They have TREMENDOUS "clout" these days.............
Aristotle The Hun
PO1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ETEE wrote:
Quote:

Well Spent!!!

I might add, if you will, once you have the release ready, notify the following Blogs:
The Captains Quarters
Lucianne.com
Little Green Footballs
Powerline

They have TREMENDOUS "clout" these days.............

I already have a media outlet that wants to run the story (confidential for now). Thank you so much. I contributed $100 to SwiftVets a few seconds ago. There was no way to do it in your name so this thanks will need to suffice.

I started a new thread "Its Official - Bush is smarter than Kerry".

Sam
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: