SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

cure for terrorism
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vietvet CPO
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 1:51 pm    Post subject: cure for terrorism Reply with quote

Every time an American is killed by terrorists, we should send Israel a new Jet attack aircraft with a load of bombs for free. Or we could finance a new West Bank settlement for Israel. It wouldn't be long untill the Palestinians and militants realize there is a cost to their cause for killing Americans and tell the other terrorists to knock it off!
gocars
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey AF types, wasn't it Gen. Curtis LeMay who advocated bombing the crap out of anyone who messed with us?

Everytime the Islamic radicals execute an American I think someone in the TOC should throw a dart at a map of the middle-east; wherever it lands is the next carpet bombing target.

Wish it could be that way....

gocars
101st Airborne
'Nam 67-70
U.S. Army Rangers Lead the Way!
DrEntropy
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gocars wrote:
Quote:
Everytime the Islamic radicals execute an American I think someone in the TOC should throw a dart at a map of the middle-east; wherever it lands is the next carpet bombing target.

Wish it could be that way....

Resurrect Arc Light! WOOO-HOOO!!!! Twisted Evil

I really-really did like GW's semi-candid "Bring it on!" comment. Too bad we're so near election time: I think his "handlers" have scolded him about being more PC...

"Don't Mess With TEXAS!"

"The flames kindled on the fourth of July, seventeen hundred and seventy six, have spread over too much of the globe to be extinguished by the feeble engines of despotism." -- Thomas Jefferson
Iwo
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The idea has merit. But we could save a lot of jet fuel by using one C-130. Next time Al-Sadr hides with his cowards in a Mosque, drop a daisy cutter on it.

The result would finally be that America would not only be hated, but would also be feared. It is likely that Mosques wouldn't be used as cover any more.

The only downside I can see is that Katie Couric and Judy Woodruff would become apoplectic. Hmmm, maybe that isn't a negative.
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Judie Woodruff apoplectic would be uninteresting. Katie Couric apoplectic would, at least, be entertaining.

Anything for ratings, no? Wink
dusty
Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya'll are cracking me up.

But I think it's time to put the fear of God in these peeps. It's time to start dipping bullets and bombs in pigs blood and let the MSM put it on the air.

This s*** would stop immediatly.

(Blackjack Pershing didn't really do what the popular myth has him doing. Although it sounds like what we need to do now.)
Capture 50 terriosts, tie em to pilings in the ground, let em watch you cut up pigs and dip the bullets in their blood, shoot 49 of em and turn the last one loose to go tell the folks back home. 'Cept now we could shoot em all and just televise that.

Dusty
silenthunter
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a couple of similar ideas back in the late 80's after the Tehran embassy was taken by the "pig" worshipers.

1) back D6 cats into a C5B--as many as it takes to fill the belly's width--and pack the rest with diseased pigs. Then uncork the beast and carpet bomb Mecca at the height of any of the jihadist unholy seasons.

2) Pick an Islamist country--at the time the one I chose was Libya. Let your chosen Islamist country's leadership know, clearly and publicly, that they are number one on a list and that they have a new job. Their job is to make it real certain to their own people and to their syphillitic little neighbors that if anybody even flinches at us we will thoroughly nuke said Islamist country. Wall to wall. Make it a glow in the dark navigation beacon.

Notify country two that they're up.

These people are cowards. They backshoot kids. They never wear uniforms other than masks. They consistently dance in the streets when murders are committed. So, since they don't have the 'nads to stand up and fight like a human would, we'll just assign them the burden of being the Yogi Berra of the middle east, or Indonesia, or wherever.

"Now serving number six...number six..."

These guys want nukes? Save 'em the trouble and give 'em a dozen or so.
COMCARDIV7, '70-'71
USS Oriskany, CVA34, '69-'71

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it won't be needed until someone tries to take it away." -- Thomas Jefferson
Rich
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That embassy takeover was on 4 Nov. '79. I remember it well because I was only a few hundred miles from it, and at the time I thought I'd be joining the party in short order. But we had a President who was a weakling. And who didnt send us.

Ive always thought that was when this war really started. It was the birth of Islamic Fundementalism in modern times and was the begininng of American retreats and defeats that culminated in 9/11 . Sowing weakness or compassion means nothing to these people. They consider each one to be the same thing. We should have pulverized Iran back in 1979. And now? Were watching the dawn of Iran posessing nuclear tipped ICBMs.................Rich
silenthunter
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, Rich, that was a typo. I meant to say the late 70's, not late 80's, and I actually remember well the night I saw it. It was on TV in the student lounge/pool hall at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, CA.

Unlike a typical student lounge of today, there were no "hoorahs" at the time.

You are also dead-on about that being the first shot in the war, and the war is Jimmy Carter's real legacy.
COMCARDIV7, '70-'71
USS Oriskany, CVA34, '69-'71

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it won't be needed until someone tries to take it away." -- Thomas Jefferson
gator60
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:52 pm    Post subject: How about This Reply with quote

We have the savers of westeren man. TED kenndy, John Kerry,Michiel Moore, Edwards and Carter. Since thay are going to bring in the world, maybe they could just go direct, put tables out on the desert and have a meeting with Musab Al- Zarqwi. They could tell him there 5 point deal to surender and if they are lucky they might get the Zarqawi Ginsu Knife demo. Laughing

Last edited by gator60 on Tue Sep 28, 2004 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Knighthawk
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Resurrect Arc Light! WOOO-HOOO!!!!

LMAO

As Lewis Grizzard would say, "Crank up the Enola Gay."

Beware of the lollipop of mediocrity! Lick it once and you'll suck forever.

If guns kill people, then I can blame misspelled words on my pencil.

Knighthawk's Pictures!
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the bright moments was when my beloved Ronnie was elected president and let our prisoners go. He bombed Lybia after the Pan Am flgiht...did not hear much out of him until recently when Qhaddafi decided to hand over his nukes since we were in Iraq...scared sweet jesus out of him. I loved Ronnie - what a man - what a president - the love that he and Nancy shared was incredible! I cried the day we laid Ronnie to rest. A great man he was and a great man he alwasy will be. Ronnie we will miss you!
DrEntropy
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

silenthunter wrote:
Quote:
Notify country two that they're up.

These people are cowards. They backshoot kids. They never wear uniforms other than masks. They consistently dance in the streets when murders are committed. So, since they don't have the 'nads to stand up and fight like a human would, we'll just assign them the burden of being the Yogi Berra of the middle east, or Indonesia, or wherever.

"Now serving number six...number six..."

These guys want nukes? Save 'em the trouble and give 'em a dozen or so.

Would that it could be thus.

12th century moronic sub-humans holding the rest of the planet hostage... and we're taken to task over what could/should be regarded as a prison "frat party." Most of the goons incarcerated there were there for ~some~ reason. Doubtful it was a sidewalk spitting incident, either. And Gitmo: Breakfast should be bacon 'n eggs... give 'em some reason to go on a "hunger strike." Every time a US citizen is killed by these goons, take away a prayer mat, bedding, sunlight, sleep, anything. THEY were in violation of the sacred "Geneva Convention" rules from the jump. They're not POW's, not 'freedom fighters' but frellin' WAR CRIMINALS. "Illegal Combatants." Mercenaries for Allah... self-proclaimed heroes (geez, that sounds familiar) with the determination to "martyr" themselves by killing as many infidels as possible. Grrrrrrrrrrrr......

As this is a somewhat "family oriented" forum, I am ~FORCED~ to curb me digits! ACK!

Hunt them, find them, KILL them. Bury 'em with a pound of lard apiece. And spread th' word: "Lard for EVERYONE!"

Stray cats could better use the oxygen these schmucks are consuming.

Gimme al Zarqawi as a part of the FBI "Witness Protection Plan." I'll take proper care of 'im Twisted Evil

"Quit squirmin' around! I'd hate to just wound you."

"The flames kindled on the fourth of July, seventeen hundred and seventy six, have spread over too much of the globe to be extinguished by the feeble engines of despotism." -- Thomas Jefferson
DrEntropy
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a tidbit to support my previous rant:

http://ap.tbo.com/ap/breaking/MGB74MKOQZD.html

If these murdering butt-porkers consider kidnapping a legitimate "weapon" in their efforts to achieve their twisted goals, fine... so we go "lift" him outta Denmark and slap his happy as* back into a cell in Gitmo. He can use his release agreement on himself.

NO MORE RELEASES!!! They're frellin' MURDERERS.

Give 'em a ~fair~ hearing, then take 'em out an' hang 'em.

BigAl533
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've said this before, and I'll say it here. Why are these people messing with us? We are the United States of America! We have enough neuclear, chemical and biological weapons to destroy every living thing on this planet, and there is no country in the world that can stop us from using them.

They want to nuke us? I think Patrick Henry said it best. Too bad not many Americans believe in the concept! Evil or Very Mad

Big Al
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: