SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Working My Precinct!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 4:30 am    Post subject: Working My Precinct! Reply with quote

On November 2nd I will be working the election at my precinct as an Election Officer. I am not too far from D.C., so you can imagine how political it can get. Being from Chicago I should be used to it, but this is a whole different political game down here.

I just cannot wait til election day though Exclamation I do not mind working the long hours that day: 5am-11pm. It is going to be ssssssssssoooooooooooo worth it just to see the faces of all those dems when Kerry loses and Bush wins with a landslide victory! Exclamation How cool will that be Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
fr11
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good for you! Look forward to hearing about all the sad Dems on election day... Smile
ATACKM
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good for you Doll, Every time GWB wins a state I'm stepping outside and sounding "CHARGE" on my Bugle.......My leftie neighbors sure do hate me......hehe.....!!!!!!
http://www.buglesacrossamerica.org

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ATACKM wrote:
Good for you Doll, Every time GWB wins a state I'm stepping outside and sounding "CHARGE" on my Bugle.......My leftie neighbors sure do hate me......hehe.....!!!!!!

Cool Cool ATACKM! And with neighbors that are lefties too, who needs enemies....... Razz
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love it ATTACKM.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: