SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bush on FOX

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cam Ranh '71
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 12:41 am    Post subject: Bush on FOX Reply with quote

In a pre-recorded tape last week, an interview of CIC Bush by Bill O'Reilly will be on the Factor in a three part airing tomorrow, Tues, and Wed on Fox 8-9pm. The first presidential debate is on I think Wed night @ 9 from Philly.

Any guess's where Kerry will be and doing? My guess is a photo-op windsurfing off Nantucket. [Pre-recorded of course!].

Remember: "Thinking is the best way to travel!"
MiltonThrasher
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:07 am    Post subject: The Presidential Debates start Thursday from Miami Reply with quote

The debates start on Thursday from Miami.

I am confident George W. can handle Kerry very
well. That is in spite of Ed Gillespie, RNC Chairman,
calling Kerry the best debater since Cicero.

George W. has confidence, wit and a much more
pleasant demeanor. And, he is believeable
compared to Kerry who does not know what
he believes.
in his books and speeches. Vote for Bush/Cheney '04. Korean War vet.
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do not underestimate Kerrys ability to debate, he does it constantly. When he doesn't have a person to debate with he will debate himself, how else could he possibly be on both sides of so many issues? Rolling Eyes
Seriously though, he is a very good debater.
cipher
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that Kerry is going to get mired in the nuances.

Remember, he has to please not only his BASE constituancy, he has to appease the radical elements of the leftist party.

He is going to have to TRY to straddle the fence on the war. He's against it, but has to be perceived as not weak.

He is going to have to be able to convince people he can get the support from allies we don't have, even while he insults the ones we do have.

He is going to have to basically do the impossible. And he's just not up to it. He never was.

All President Bush has to do is not make any egregious errors. His record is clear, he can use this opportunity to strengthen his position. One position. Only one. Victory. It's the only position he's had and really, the only one he needs.

The one thing President Bush can NOT do is to get angry.

And the one thing Kerry can NOT do is try to answer a simple yes/no question in 500 words, NONE of which is "yes" or "no".

Kerry is sooooo doomed.
Defense contractor for US Navy, SSPO, SP-20, SP-24, OP-12 84-92
Theresa Alwood
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bush is Bush. He will come across as a caring guy who knows what it takes to make hard decision! I want someone who will make up their mind in minutes not 40 minutes. The difference between the two are very different. JOhn Kerry can decdide which side of the issue he wants to me. Goerge Bush stays on the side of the war with Iraq - always has, alwasy will.

John Kerry is a catholic who does not really practice communion yet believes in abortion - sometimes.

George W Bush is set against abortion (for me this is a huge issue - I am pro-choice but I am voting for President Bush. He cares about the issues. He cares about our troops - he has laughed and cried with them. He is a down to earth man who cares.

JOhn Kerry....well he says he commited war crimes- denied any kind of debate with ONeill and Kerry. Bring it on were only words. Kerry uses everything at a political angle.

My number 1 reason for voting for President Bush - I feel with all my heart, all my soul, that George W Bush will do everything into his power to keep this country safe....meaning my 14 and 16 year olds - the most precious thing I have ever been fortunate to get in life. I may not agree with everything George Bush is doing...but I know O disagree with everything Kerry is doing. So get out and vote and get one other person you know to vote.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: