SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry tries to win Wisconsin thru Voter fraud...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NavCPO (Ret)
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I vote in Wisconsin I'm always asked for a photo ID by 2 separate registrars before they give me the ballot. It's my understanding that WI implemented an ID requirement 2 years ago and that all voting locations must ask for a photo ID.
Dimsdale
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

srmorton wrote:
What upsets me is that it is GWB, Jeb, and the RNC that get accused
of "stealing" the 2000 election in Florida when it is really Democrats
that most often use these kinds of dirty tricks. I thought at the time
that the precedent being set by Al Gore and his cronies in 2000 would
come back to affect any close presidental election in the future. God
willing, this election will not be close enough for one state to matter
that much.

A lot of the things mentioned on this thread could be prevented by
TRUE election reform. It should be illegal for someone to be registered
to vote in two states at the same time. If they have already cast an
absentee ballot in one state, they should not be permitted to vote in
another state on election day. With all of our wonderful technology,
there ought to be a way to check these things out electronically.

Funny how election dirty tricks are the rule, not the exception for the Democrats, yet (whether you like it or not) it is the exception, not the rule for the Republicans. History proves it.

It was the Clinton's favorite deception to go out and accuse his opponent of the very crime he was committing, as a misdirection designed to put his opponent on the defensive. Another "Senator, when did you stop beating your wife?" story.

Kind of like CBS calling the SBVT "liars" or the NYTimes (former home of Jayson Blair) calling their claims "unsubstantiated" when they won't even bother to interview or otherwise substantiate their claims.

Like Kerry decrying the "lies" of the SBVT without answering a single allegation, or him hiring Zack Exley of Moveon.org, while complaining of a lawyer in the Bush campaign that advised the SBVT (only the Bush related person resigned. Exley is still on Kerry's payroll, as is proven liar Joe Wilson, forgery link Lockhart, etc., etc.

See a common thread here? Corruption and cheating is the currency of the Democrat party. Kerry needs both of these things to win.

Remember how they succeeded in litigating the disqualification of our soldiers overseas in the 2000 election.

Expect more of the same. Vigilance is the key. Sunlight is the best disinfectant.
GiveMeFreedom
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stevie wrote:
I'm sure the RNC knows about this.... but I'll email the article to them just in case.....

Stevie, did you email the RNC? If so, could you post the RNC email address here, or their website so I can contact them too? Also, we might try contacting the local republican party here. Hopefully they already know about this! I live here in Wisconsin, and want to make sure that "cheaters" don't succeed with this fraud.
http://www.operationac.com
Support our Soldiers!!
BrianC
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colorado reported suspect voter registrations nearly a month ago.
Ohio reported them late last week.
Now Wisconsin.
GiveMeFreedom
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NavCPO (Ret) wrote:
When I vote in Wisconsin I'm always asked for a photo ID by 2 separate registrars before they give me the ballot. It's my understanding that WI implemented an ID requirement 2 years ago and that all voting locations must ask for a photo ID.

NavCPO - I have voted here twice in the last 2.5 years I have lived here, and have not had to show ID (which really surprised me! Shocked )

I even took my driver's license to the polls a few weeks ago, and all they did was ask my name & 2 people then looked up my name & address & gave me a card.

If you think this is a law, I would really like to know where I can find that information, as that may help eliminate 'voter fraud' - - at least in my district.
http://www.operationac.com
Support our Soldiers!!
reconflyer
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my county in Texas they look at your driver's license to verify your address.

I hear that in some states they don't ask for photo ID because 4 out of 5 minorities don't have one. How do you not have a driver's license?

Still, I'm sure that it is illegal to require a person to have a picture ID to vote, because that would ultimately be above the requisites to vote.

The law says you must be 18, and you must be a citizen of the U.S. It dosent' say you have to prove it with a picture ID. In some states, felons are "disenfranchised". In other words, they have lost their civil right to vote. I think that is dandy. In others, they can cast their obviously democratic vote.

It makes sense that the democrooks are pushing so hard to get the felon vote, they are mostly felons themselves, and they don't give one rat's @$$ what anyone thinks.

Victory must be the final outcome (for them).

reconflyer
buffman
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kinda like when Gore tried to get absentee military votes kicked out--disgusting!
Paul Woll
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

California doesn't require any proof you are who you claim. You can just look at their papers and say you are a specific person.
I am sure many other states do this as well. I wish a valid drivers license or other form of ID was required. But this is difficult to implement.

I find it hard to believe that in this day and age, we can have ballot stuffing going on or other illegal voter fraud type activities.

I can't believe that lawsuits are already pending and waiting on states that will be close.

Democrats are the ones who sued and made the election in Florida than it had an actual right to be by counting tons of ILLEGAL VOTES that were specific to four HIGHLY democratic counties. It was not even close until they started this process.

You can be sure KERRY will be like GORE and will NOT have the grace to concede, but will plunge our country into a mess of lawsuits and michael moore style fantastical accusations that have no merit.

I couldn't believe that during the recount I was seeing chads relooked at in these HIGHLY democrat counties but none were being looked at in all of the other Florida counties.
JimRobson
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what you guys/gals are worried about. The UN is going to monitor our election. There couldn't possibly be any fraud. Crying or Very sad

http://www.thewebplace.com/
sniper
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfnk wrote:
...Now fraud could help Kerry win Illinois!

In Illinois, you would need fraud to get a Republican elected........this state is the most idiotic I have ever had the displeasure of living in.

The worst part? When you get your drivers license renewed, they ask you if you want to be registered to vote, you say sure, they register you....no documentation required...... Quite interesting since we have an ex Governor close to prison time for selling any illegal who wanted them licenses.
JK
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:20 pm    Post subject: Kerry tries to win Wisconsin thru Voter fraud... Reply with quote

This action by Kerry and the DNC doesn't surprise me since I live in NJ the most corrupt state in the USA. When the Democrats loose they will contest that voter fraud is the reason they lost the election. In the meantime they will be using any fraudulent and other criminal means to have Kerry elected. Many of these so called independent voter registration drives are supported by the liberal media when their objective is to have Kerry elected. The most vocal are the Black rap artistists who prevent the concert seekers from attending their free venue until they complete the voter registration. With this information I expect "someone" will cast the vote for everyone of these newly registered voters or they will be paid to vote with money coming from someone like John Corzine a NJ senator and financial manager for the DNC. In his bid for the Senate seat in NJ Corzine made no apology for having operatives go into the Black areas and hand out $$, booze and food so that they went to the polls. Even with his spending millions of dollars more than his opponent Corzine won with a slim margin. Just think that if NJ made this practice illegal his challenger may have won or at least could have filed a law suit.

Let's not forget that the DNC will have lawyers around the country observing the voting process for the purpose of filing law suits that will claim voters were denied their right to vote. The Republican National Committee needs to have law enforcement and lawyers present in the voting districts that are known to stuff the ballot boxes. The documentation should include video and witnesses for any future legal action.

JK
coldwarvet
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think BOR moved so far right that he has enterd into the left side of his spin zone. I have written him off like I did McCain.

"Peace is our Profession"
Strategic Air Command - Motto

USAF 75-79 Security Police

Last edited by coldwarvet on Mon Sep 27, 2004 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Virginia we register people to vote when they go to the DMV for a driver's license. Therefore, licensed driver's would have a picture ID.

Why can't the voter registration also issue a picture ID with your voter registration card. If you don't have a picture ID then when you register to vote you can acquire a picture ID voter registration card. What do you need to prove citizenship --

birth certificate
passport
certificate of citizenship

Why is this so hard. If someone can't show up with the voter registration paper and these documents -- then are they smart enough or committed enough to vote in the first place.

Voting is a right --- but it is not an absolute -- nor should it come easy. I am not suggesting the old tests that kept blacks from being registered in the South 50- 100 years ago -- but I don't think voter registration should be automatic. If you don't care enough to make the effort -- then do you care enough to educate yourself regarding the candidate's positions and issues important to you.
Donna Savage
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JimRobson wrote:
I don't know what you guys/gals are worried about. The UN is going to monitor our election. There couldn't possibly be any fraud. Crying or Very sad

That's right. The good ol' UN (useless nations) and Kofi Annan are so credible!

Everyone should get behind Mark Belling (Milwaukee Talk Show Host who fills in for Rush) to expose this voter fraud and blast the dems for the lying, cheating, stealing snakes that they are. Let's get them at their own game and not let them keep playing us for complacent fools. They've done that for way too long!! Stay the course Mark Belling...we're behind you to get to the truth!

By the way, am I the only person that finds it hard to believe that Al Gore really won the popular vote in 2000? Man, if that doesn't smell of voter fraud, I don't know what does.
-President George W. Bush
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moving to our Geedunk Forum.

Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: