SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Secret reason why Kerry won't sign Form 180?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
directorblue
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 1:50 am    Post subject: Secret reason why Kerry won't sign Form 180? Reply with quote

No one has seen the application for John Kerry's first Purple Heart. The certificate, yes, but not the form where Kerry's CO approved the request.

The CO on the day of the incident in question was Grant Hibbard. He states that he did not approve it. So who signed it?

Complete speculation: Wouldn't it be ironic if the application for Kerry's first Purple Heart was... a forgery? And Hibbard's name somehow appeared on the form, though he said he did not sign or approve it? While completely speculative, that scenario would be a plausible reason that Kerry has resisted all attempts to release the complete set of records.

Mr. Kerry: Sign your Form 180!

Admin note: Edited to add emphasis to "complete speculation"
homesteader
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whatever is in his records must be worth not getting elected president to hide. His poll numbers have plummeted due to the SVFT accusations and yet he refuses to do the one thing that would end the controversy and almost certainly assure his election if his records are clean. Unless this is an elaborate rope-a-dope and set up for just before the election (given the 60 Minute debacle I do not think the dems could pull something like that off) , there would be no reason to fall on his sword like he is doing.

He has to be hiding something and it is worth risking defeat to keep it that way.
Dimsdale
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Unless this is an elaborate rope-a-dope and set up for just before the election (given the 60 Minute debacle I do not think the dems could pull something like that off) , there would be no reason to fall on his sword like he is doing.

That occurred to me also, but then, when you think about it, O'Neill would not let the SBVT pursue something that was faulty.

Lawyers are trained not to ask questions they don't already know the answer to. The overwhelming majority of those that were there say Kerry's version of events were contrived or "embellished."

The only way for Kerry to release the documents is if they have been "sanitized" already.
Polaris
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still think it's because Kerry got a "bad paper" discharge in 1972 that wasn't upgraded to Honorable untili 1978 (that would be Carter lest we forget). I also suspect that the "bad paper" has to do directly with his activities during and after his time in Vietnam.

I can't prove it, but I think it is near the mark. It would certainly kill any hope of him being elected president which is plenty of incentive to hide it.

Truth is Beauty
DaveL
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polaris wrote:
I still think it's because Kerry got a "bad paper" discharge in 1972 that wasn't upgraded to Honorable untili 1978 (that would be Carter lest we forget). I also suspect that the "bad paper" has to do directly with his activities during and after his time in Vietnam.

I can't prove it, but I think it is near the mark. It would certainly kill any hope of him being elected president which is plenty of incentive to hide it.

It amazes me that Kerry can get away with not releasing his full military records, not releasing his medical records, not releasing his joint financial records, and not releasing his educational records...if he was a republican presidential candidate trying to hide this much information, ya gotta know the MSM would be all over him!
rparrott21
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is some damming things in there or he would have already done it...
ETEE
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry had his own hand picked "sanitizer" by the name of Capt. Wade Sanders(Ret) within the Department of the Navy (UnderSecretary of the Navy for Reserve Affairs,1993-1998.) A Kerry friend from Swiftboat School in Coronado Beach in 1967, he was appointed under Clinton and sworn in by Kerry. No one seems to have come up with the documentation of who reccommended this extreamly Junior Captain for this appointment to Clinton.(Normally, such appointments go to the most Senior of Captains or Admirals.) During his appointment, he appears to have "cherry picked" the Kerry "Band of Brothers" for future "political service" to Kerry. In any event, Sanders had five years to clean house on Kerry's records. As Kerry was a member, not of the Navy, but of the Navy Reserve, and Sanders appointment was over Reserve Affairs, Sanders would have had access to all pertinent Kerry documents without raising any eyebrows.
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What you are saying is that the "Navy" is on on Kerry's deceptions. There needs to be some real house cleaning all around if the military is this political and corrupt.
gleanerl
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can anyone put pressure on as to how this capt. sanders came about?
can the freedom of information act be used to force the issue?
RiflemanDD730
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The documents that support the first Purple Heart may be the ticking time bomb. Kerry’s command turned him down. Someone had to write something to OK the medal. The Navy said recently that “procedures” were followed. The Kerry camp is on record that they have no after action report. Kerry’s memoirs indicate that he had had not been under fire nine days after Dec. 2. What is that “something” that OK’d the medal? Who wrote it? Here are parts of an email that were sent to various news media, bloggers, and my congressman asking them to follow up with the Navy Inspector General to release that “something”.

START EMAIL

This FIRST PURPLE HEART could be very important in getting quick public recognition of Kerry’s duplicity for the following reasons.

1) Kerry requested the medal HIMSELF.
2) He was officially DENIED by his command.
3) The denials are verified by current affidavits.
4) The Navy has recently conducted a review of medals.
5) The Navy needs only to release the documents they found to justify their conclusion that “proper procedures” were followed. No further investigation is needed.

The Navy Inspector General indicated in his letter that a full investigation would not be productive as follows.

"Conducting any additional review regarding events that took place over 30 years ago would not be productive," "The passage of time would make reconstruction of the facts and circumstances unreliable, and would not allow the information gathered to be considered in the context of the time in which the events took place.”

This of course might be true for the other medals BUT IT IS NOT TRUE FOR THE FIRST PURPLE HEART!!!

ALL THAT IS NEEDED IS FOR THE INSPECTOR GENERAL TO RELEASE THE DOCUMENTS!!!

END EMAIL
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmmm.... think I'll write to Mr 'dishonest' and 'dishonorable' ... McCain!

hey, all you from AZ out there.... email McCain!
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the facts are about the Kerry Records. G. W. Bush released over 400 pages of records for his service in the Texas Air National Guard. John Kerry on the other hand has released about 90 pages. The campaign has repeatedly told us that he has released all of his military records.

Many of you people served in the Navy. I am wondering if it is possible that the TANG does a better job at record keeping than the Navy does. I think that the Question to John O'Neil by one of his many interviewers today would be, "Mr. O'Neil how many pages does your service record consist of"? Seems to me that the KISS theory amply applies to this matter to show that John Kerry is lying about his service.

Another point I would like to make. Though John Kerry's service record is quite important in determining the honesty (making myself puke) of this man. I think the documents of his FBI File would be much more important. The VVAW was an organization therefore their FBI files were not protected under the privacy act. John Kerry's FBI files though are protected by the Privacy act. John Kerry would be required to sign a FBI Document called "Authorization to Release Personal Records". That would require that any survalliance of John Kerry would be protected and could not be released. In the VVAW files there is many references to John Kerry and statements he made but these are limited only to those occurances when John Kerry was in attendence at meetings such as the Kansas City conspiracy to commit murder. Once John Kerry left the meeting you will find no information what so ever where he went and who he met with. As a leader of the VVAW I am sure he was under constant survalience. Another interesting note from the VVAW files that the MSM has not brought to light. During their survalliance of the VVAW is was determined that the VVAW was using the sale of drugs to get financing for their activities. Being a leader of the VVAW would this not make John Kerry a drug kingpin?
buffman
LCDR

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Swifties next ad has to hit home on the 180, no other way to get into the public eye.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: