SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

More on kerry getting rid of his medals

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Kerry - VVAW Leadership & "Wintersoldier"
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BC
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 4:50 am    Post subject: More on kerry getting rid of his medals Reply with quote

John kerry testimony on April 22, 1971

Quote:
I would simply like to speak in very general terms. I apologize if my statement is general because I received notification yesterday you would hear me and I am afraid because of the injunction I was up most of the night and haven't had a great deal of chance to prepare.

From FBI files Section 02 pg. 175 quotes The Evening Star, March 26, 1971

Quote:
John kerry as a Vietnam veteran who, in five months as a Navy Lieutenant, won the Silver Star, the Bronze Star and three Purple Hearts all of which he intends to hand back to Congress on April 23.

I know it’s not much but this shows me he knew he would be in front of Congress, and the Star article shows me, well in advance, him talking about getting rid of his medals, not ribbons, and not someone else’s ribbons/medals. Which we all know he didn't hand them to Congress.

I know I’m starting to nit-pick on little things, but I hope I can nit-pick him all the way to H**L, so mod’s just slap me if I start going nuts with posting, but I just want all this info out some how some way so everyone can read and share it. I hope I can at least do as good as ol’ danny boy and his 60 minute propaganda show. Embarassed
4moreyears
Former Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least the FBI knew how to count the medals, un like kerry who said..."oh I don't know...maybe 5, 6, 7 8 or 9". Even then his ambivalence showed. kerry is an idiot, I feel sorry for Theresa being married to such a bag of shi* as kerry.
ocsparky101
PO1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lo and behold. I think you have discovered the Teddy (how long can you tread water) Kennedy connection to all this. How would John Kerry know he was going to appear this far in advance. Tald about Back Room Meetings.
SBD
Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The plan was to meet with individual members of congress and try to get into a meeting on the hill. That said, I read in an article that The Foreign Relations Commitee was going to hold hearings about Vietnam, but not during this week of April. If I remember correctly, this Hearing was not scheduled until May.

SBD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Kerry - VVAW Leadership & "Wintersoldier" All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: