SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry tries to win Wisconsin thru Voter fraud...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jungle_rat
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A buddy in WI tells me that in 2000, the dems were busing students around the state on election day in order for them to vote multiple times in different precincts.

These criminal students then grow up to be Democratic political "activists".

I've not heard any stories about conservatives doing this kind of stuff.
USS Endicott
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all Cool
I just joined swiftboat vets. The info and insights provided on this board are great. I am the proud daughter of a USN radioman who served during Korea. My uncles, brothers, cousins have all served their country. My niece's fiance is currently serving in Afghanistan and is proud of what he does.

Here in California, the only time I've had to show an ID was when I moved right before the election. I had to show my electric bill with my new address on it. Reading these comments posted here, I realize how much potential there is for voter fraud in this state. There are at least 10 different people that have my address listed with the post office. No matter how many times I tell the post office that these people don't live here, their mail still gets delivered here. Even my landlord has his mail delivered to my address. Is it possible that someone could vote under all these names listed with my address?

When I lived in Indiana, I was issued a voter registration card by the state and I could not vote if I didn't have the card. This was back in the 80's and may not be the case now. A voter registration card seems like a good idea to me. What would be the cons to voter card?
rekcutt
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:32 pm    Post subject: voter fraud Reply with quote

Also been reports of fraud in Ohio (Cleveland area). According to the reports I've read the NAACP chapter there had thousands of absentee ballots - evidently for people that no longer breathe. Feds are investigating. Maybe dead people voting is the latest fade amongst liberals. Easier than windsurfing I guess.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 5:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Kerry tries to win Wisconsin thru Voter fraud... Reply with quote

Paul Woll wrote:
Kerry is using lawyers to try to sue to win the election. He is also has people using voter fraud in Wisconsin to illegally get votes there... There needs to be some accountability during this election process.

http://www.gmtoday.com/milwaukeetoday/editorials/belling.asp

Quote:
An outfit called the "New Voter Project" claims to be nonpartisan but is being bankrolled and staffed by leftists. The organization is already active in Wisconsin and already involved in trouble. Thousands of "voters" registered by this group in the last few weeks have submitted registration forms without the legally required proof of identification. This has forced village and city clerks all over the region to send out notices asking for the information.
Virtually none of the forms sent out by the local clerks to the shady registrants have been responded to. The only plausible explanation for that is that the "voters" not only aren’t voters but aren’t real people, either.

Here’s the method to the New Voter Project madness. In Wisconsin, you can register to vote at the polls on Election Day. You have to produce identification when you register. But sending in a phony registration in advance puts you on the voter list before the election. Already-registered voters don’t have to show any identification. By putting perhaps thousands of fake names on the voter lists, it will be possible for fraudsters to show up at the polls and simply claim to be the person who was already "registered."

One former employee of the New Voter Project has told me that many staffers simply took names out of the telephone book to fill out their daily quotas. He quit his job in fear there’d be a criminal investigation.

Now, the New Voter Project is turning in thousands of dubious voter registration forms and the organization is run by a woman who has already been linked to election fraud. Bush better get 52 percent of the actual vote in Wisconsin because at least 2 percent of the Kerry vote is going to come from cheaters.

This is not the only thing. It is also quite well known that Kerry has over 400 some lawyers placed throught the US in a position that if he should lose the election, those lawyers can wage an internal war so he can contest the election results.

I think Kerry is the ipidomy of evil. Twisted Evil
fanningp
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NavCPO (Ret) wrote:
When I vote in Wisconsin I'm always asked for a photo ID by 2 separate registrars before they give me the ballot. It's my understanding that WI implemented an ID requirement 2 years ago and that all voting locations must ask for a photo ID.

I don't know which area you're in....but my district just checks me off in a registrar....no id...nothing.....this is in a Northern Milwaukee County Suburb.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TroyS
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're half right NavCPO,

The WI legislators did pass a bill requiring a photo ID to vote but Gov. Doyle vetoed saying it would disenfranchise the elderly, even though the state would give out ID's free to those without drivers licenses.

The funny thing is most of the alleged fraud at the last elections was attributed to the Democrats illegally filling out absentee ballots for residents in nursing homes and even patients with alzheimer's, and it's happening again. Oh, the only case that got prosecuted was the lady from the Democratic party giving out free cigarettes to the homeless if they voted for Gore and then only because someone videotaped her.

To be truthful all you need to vote is an old power bill from the district you're voting in and then no photo is needed. Then again I live in a small town and they never ask for anything. You can understand how easy it to cast fraudulent ballots.
fanningp
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Everyone should get behind Mark Belling (Milwaukee Talk Show Host who fills in for Rush) to expose this voter fraud

By the way.....the streaming address for Mark's radio show is:

http://www.newstalk1130.com/streaming.html

His show airs from 3:00pm-6:00pm Central.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TroyS
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're right fanningp the Journal Sentinel won't touch this and most of the other papers either since the same company owns most of the print media in the state. Along with Mark, Charlie Sykes on 620wtmj has also been all over the voter fraud issue. At least this state has a few people telling the other side.
ord33
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its pretty bad that I have to show an ID to take a college exam, but in some states you DONT have to show an ID to verify your identity to vote.
wednesdaychild
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well when i registered here in Texas(my first time voting Very Happy , i had to provide seval pieces of info that proved I lived where I said I did. Don't they do that everwhere Shocked ?
rparrott21
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's also got a secret plan to help the dairy farmer...Bush has got them screwed up so bad,,it's going to take a super duper secret plan from Kerry to
bail them out...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: