SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'Hanoi Jane' Partners with MoveOn.Org
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gocars
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:01 pm    Post subject: To Alpha924 Reply with quote

You make some excellent points...particularly that our biggest battle is yet to be waged in our own back yard.

Please extend my thanks to your son for his service, courage and dedication; sincere wishes that he returns safely to his loved ones.

gocars
101st Airborne
'Nam 67-70
U.S. Army Rangers Lead the Way!
YankeeStation
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:20 pm    Post subject: Fonda is a recurring nightmare Reply with quote

Quote:
FONDA: No. There's a lot of people who -- who -- it's a cottage industry to hate me. And if they -- if they stop, that might mean that they'd have to look at some things that would question their own identity. And that's -- it's very hard for people to do. [END OF INTERVIEW]

Unbelievable arrogance! I won't forgive Fonda for one reason...she is not sorry for what she did. If she were truly sorry, she would say so, with conviction, and keep her mouth shut and stay out of it. She didn't care then and she doesn't care now. She is exactly like Kerry. They both relate to our enemies better than they relate to Americans. Fonda should immigrate to Vietnam and Kerry should just fly to Europe and stay there.

Another thing....I admire and respect Hanoi Jane's father. But I have a hunch that Henry Fonda believed in Democrats like Harry Truman and Zell Miller, not the leftwing like Gore, Dean, Kerry and Ted Kennedy and the other fruitcakes that represent the Democrats today.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: