SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What kind of apology does Kerry NEED to give?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCCremer
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:39 pm    Post subject: Teddy supporting Kerry Reply with quote

Yesterday, it was announced that Teddy Kennedy was to make a visit to Wilkes-Barre, PA to stump for Kerry. Local talk radio had a question as to whether that was a good move for Kerry in that Mary Jo Kopeckni (sp?) was from this area.
Today, Teddy cancelled his visit to Wilkes-Barre, and is heading directly for Pittsburg, where he will presumably get a more friendly reception.
John C. Cremer
Let the truth be known. I'm with you guys and Kerry insulted all of us with his anti-war activities. Let's hold him accountable.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 5:55 am    Post subject: lifeguard Reply with quote

Hey JC, thanks I would never have known that. Uncle teddy could have talked about saving lives and morality issues. I just wish teddy could get more air time cause I dont think camp kerry knows just how many people are sickened by him. Wink
roughfun
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He told "Out Door Life" he has an assualt weapon he brought home as a souvineer. I guess only heros like him get to own them. He should test fire it on himself. That would be a start of an apology. Semper Fi
LimaCharlie
PO2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

roughfun wrote:
He told "Out Door Life" he has an assualt weapon he brought home as a souvineer. I guess only heros like him get to own them. He should test fire it on himself. That would be a start of an apology. Semper Fi

Any Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms agents regularly checking this forum? Please feel free to look into Senator John F. Kerry's admission he has an assault weapon brought back as a war souvenir. I seem to remember from my FFL information that this would be punishable. I and several million other Americans would be your friend for life, if you did your duty. Just think, a chance to be immortal and clear all of those negative opinions many legitimate gun owners have of the BATF. You could be respected heroes. Please remind Americans that all ten amendments in the Bill of Rights are equally important. Also, please remind Americans that the Second Amendment is the enforcement clause for the Constitution and all of the other amendments. If you only report that John Faux Kerry lied, we would still be your friends. Thank you in advance for your assistance.
sore loser
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since I've been out for awhile I'd like t go back to the original topic of what kind of an apology Kerry needs to make. I don't think it matters to me. If he wee to say to me "Sore" (we're on a first name basis), "You take 8 hours to draw a crowd, and I'll kiss your rear" I still wouldn't vote for him. I wouldn't vote for him if he was a genuine, bona fide, Vietnam Era Audie Murphy.
Any time. Any place.
CVAN-65 and VA-196
The Big "E" and The Main Battery
Hondo
LCDR

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How CAN he apologize for selling out his country for personal political gain? What kind of apology could possibly be enough?

I can't see any possible apology that would be sufficient.

Of course, with JFknK, I don't think we'll ever have to worry about evaluating whether his apology is sufficient. We ain't gonna get one.
d19thdoc
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On this subject, I just submitted this to "Incoming" on WinterSoldier.com:

I’ve heard talk, now that large numbers of people are waking up to what John Kerry really represents, thanks to the courage of this site and other sources, that what he did in the 70’s was all long ago and we should forgive and forget, especially if he offers an apology.

What apology can fix this, more than thirty years too late?

How do you accept an “I’m sorry” for treason, sedition and the slander of his own nation and its defenders; a slander with the goal of altering the policy of this nation to the detriment of the national security interests of the American people, the interests of its allies and its military services, and to the advantage of its enemies in war time? How do you let all of that go for the price of a few hypocritical and self-serving words?

I am an honorably discharged Vietnam combat medic veteran, and if I had terminal Alzheimer's and was drooling the last drop of my living blood with my last breath onto a bib at age 103, I'd still remember Kerry's rape of my life's honor and his assault on the country I love.

And beware . . . it is not merely ancient history. He is now leading the charge in the latest version of hate-filled, divisive, anti-American, defeatist appeasement against the present generation of valiantly struggling patriots and soldiers, who need all of the support that all of us can give them.

The only thing he should be eligible to run for is the border.

And you can quote me.

John Boyle
19th Combat Engineer Battalion
RVN
11/66 - 2/68
Pandora
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coldwarvet wrote:
I got inducted 11/75.

Question - Do you belong to or have contacts with any anti American subversive groups? My answer was no. After graduating from boot camp I was given a secret clearance and assigned to nuclear security. What would have happened if I said I belonged to the VVAW until they started discussing assassinations of elected officials? Why is it that we have a different standard for our politicians then we do for members of our military? How did Senator Kerry get a top secret clearance?

CWV

Hey Coldwar vet! I got turned down for an intelligence MOS because of self-confessed drug experimentation(cannabis experimentation) Hadn't thought about it till I read your post, but John Kerry gets on the security commitee after meeting with the enemy and betraying his fellow vets? Shocked
DELTREE
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry is a "COMMIE" "TOAD" !!! The "BUM" should be in jail!!! What more can anyone say?!!

" John Fonda Kerry for Pres. Give me a break"!!
garb1015
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stated in one of my earliest posts that an apology from John Kerry is the last thing I am interested in. Perhaps if he had realized in 1971 that his statements were condemning the troops rather than the war and he offered a retraction or clarification I might have been more forgiving.
But he did not do that because I believe that he knew exactly what he was doing when he delivered his well planned address. And when you consider that he used the VVAW just as he had used his military service to promote himself and his political career you realize that he has no allegiance to anything or anyone but himself.
But anything out of his mouth now would only appear to be an attempt to salvage his political butt.
gator60
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:09 pm    Post subject: How about this. Reply with quote

In the Hanoi Hilton Americans where tortured and were told that they where criminals. And now Musab Al- Zarqwi cuts Americans heads off while the fat pig Kennedy calls our troups Baby killers. What could Kerry do? Loose!!!! Twisted Evil
sore loser
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 5:39 am    Post subject: Re: How about this. Reply with quote

gator60 wrote:
In the Hanoi Hilton Americans where tortured and were told that they where criminals. And now Musab Al- Zarqwi cuts Americans heads off while the fat pig Kennedy calls our troups Baby killers. What could Kerry do? Loose!!!! Twisted Evil

It's been said before, and I'll say it again since you brought up Kerry and Kennedy: At least Kerry pulled Rasmun out of the water.
Any time. Any place.
CVAN-65 and VA-196
The Big "E" and The Main Battery
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: