SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

VERY interesting poll to me, from before they chose.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Poposwife_Retiredarmywife
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:21 pm    Post subject: VERY interesting poll to me, from before they chose. Reply with quote

I was simply surfing around, and stumbled onto this poll (web poll, I realize they aren't very accurate...however this one surprised me)

http://www.misterpoll.com/results.mpl?id=136793135

Out of 1884 votes...

Who of the following do you support for the Democratic Nominee in the 2004 Presidential Election?

Gen. Wesley Clark (ret.) (21%)

Dennis J. Kucinich (17%)

Howard Dean (15%)

John Kerry (12%)

John Edwards (8%)

Al Sharpton (7%)

Joe Lieberman (6%)

Dick Gephardt (5%)

Carol Moseley Braun (4%)

1884 total votes

Lets just SAY this is an accurate finding within oh...3 percentage points.

That would place Kerry with 15 percent
Edwards with a whopping (ha) 11 percent

But Mr. Clark would STILL be leading the pack at 18 percentage points.

And thats with a total of 6 percent fudge factor.

It still boggles me...

WHY did they choose Kerry?

Did someone drop all of them on their heads as children?
swing votr
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being a Lib, I can honestly say, F'n Kerry is the worst possible candidate to Bush the Dem's could have picked, here are a few reasons (Vietnam and after aside, because I am sure people looked at his service favorably before the SBVFT got a hold of him)
1. He is from Mass. This state (my state) will vote Dem no matter who is running, period. Running a candidate from mass will not attract more electoral votes (the 'home state votes') If they were smart they would have gotten either a Dem from a Swing state or Clark (he is my boy). Which makes me wonder why the held the DNC here?
2. He is from Mass. He is from Mass, which opens up attacks on him for being too liberal and buddy buddy with Teddie boy... who also bugs me... Chapaquidick (sp) anyone?
3. He is about as charismatic a piece of wood, and his wife literally scares me.
4. flippidy floppody
5. Obviously the list goes on, I am not trying to start a list, just some thoughts.

Wesley Clark was the man, I voted for him... Pains me that he lost because I think as far as national security, the only man that would be able to stand up against Bush would be a man who was a General.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: