SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Now the Dems Dispute Lights At Debate After Signing Contract
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flagreen
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If a stupid light bulb distracts him what is going to do as President? The Whitehouse is full of lightbulbs!
Debs
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe he would like an orange light so he will be color coordinated. Very Happy

Debbie
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

azpatriot: I couldn't be quiet if my life depended on it. My husband taught POW/hostage survival training at one point, and he teases me saying that if I was ever taken hostage I would cause al Zarawhatever to cut his OWN throat with a rusty blade. LOL! "Allahu Akbar! Make her leave me alone!"

On a more serious note, he says that if I were in a group taken hostage I would have to be very quiet or I would be killed as an example, early on. An example of what, I don't know. Infidel pest, I guess. Hostage/POW/Bad Guy psychology is pretty interesting. I think these terrorist monsters are pretty random; they just kill indiscriminately. They don't even have the brains of the VC, and the VC were pigs. Anyway, I digress.

The Kerryists are starting to sound like the paranoid schizophrenics that they are. "The lights, the lights! Damn the lights!" Next they will be demanding that everyone in attendance reveal what frequency their cell phones are.
TroyS
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe he misunderstood the negotiations and thought they would be tanning lights. Imagine his shock when he found out he wouldn't be working on his orange glow tonight.
MichaelP
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that are worried that jfk is going to sit there and blather on and run over the time limit and look rude and stupid that he his. Then he could just say I could not see the other lights ARRRRGGGH!! Evil or Very Mad

The fact that there is a time limit is the only way I can watch with out a barf bucket! Very Happy

Michael
Scott
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW,

For those that didn't know, there's an official topic for comments on the debate:

http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=11266
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My 2 year old daughter makes more sense then these DNC people. I'm all for having different viewpoints, but get a grip! These people are making the DNC look very stupid.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TroyS wrote:
Maybe he misunderstood the negotiations and thought they would be tanning lights. Imagine his shock when he found out he wouldn't be working on his orange glow tonight.

That's good Exclamation
azpatriot
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kimmymac wrote:
azpatriot: I couldn't be quiet if my life depended on it. My husband taught POW/hostage survival training at one point, and he teases me saying that if I was ever taken hostage I would cause al Zarawhatever to cut his OWN throat with a rusty blade. LOL! "Allahu Akbar! Make her leave me alone!"

On a more serious note, he says that if I were in a group taken hostage I would have to be very quiet or I would be killed as an example, early on. An example of what, I don't know. Infidel pest, I guess. Hostage/POW/Bad Guy psychology is pretty interesting. I think these terrorist monsters are pretty random; they just kill indiscriminately. They don't even have the brains of the VC, and the VC were pigs. Anyway, I digress.

The Kerryists are starting to sound like the paranoid schizophrenics that they are. "The lights, the lights! Damn the lights!" Next they will be demanding that everyone in attendance reveal what frequency their cell phones are.

I agree my wife will say the same about me, she knows if I was captured by terrorists that I would die early on, very early actualy like durring the capture. She knows that I'm a fighter and would gladly give up my life to take down just as many of them as I could. I'd just figure I was dead anyway and why not give them a fight!
twicearound
PO2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I swear you guys, laughter is supposed to be like a medicine, so I guess all these threads make me ever so healthy. Priceless, if they only knew how stupid and stressed out they are. Somebody let the pressure of that cooker, no nevermind I am in to good a mood to look at orange slime. Maybe blinking lights make him gag! Oh go ahead be a pumpkin throw up I have PVR. On the side thank God for Pvr I can just bleep the talking heads and the pumpkin head. Waiting with glee for the next all revealing inept thing they do.
ProudDaughterofVet
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All Bush supporters in the audience need to don sunglasses..I swear I would wet myself. This is the most outragious thing I have heard yet, trying to get the lights removed. I was furious, still am..actually? I agree with a previous poster..this is IMHO, a way to back out. Now, that would be too much fun! Apparantly, Ted Devine, Kerry campaign goon, said that he demanded that the lights be removed, and the commission said, NO..

Bush is down in Stuart Florida comforting Hurricane survivors and this fool is arguing about lights..if that does not make up one's mind..then I must admit I am done trying to convince these "undecided fools"

for info about Ted's comments, I found on drudge..

www.drudgereport.com

PD

www.timetotakeastand.blogspot.com
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry will get the lights turned off on Nov 2nd, because the party will be over.
Hondo
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the Democrats don't want to live up to an agreement they made.

This is news?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hondo wrote:
So the Democrats don't want to live up to an agreement they made.

This is news?

So true. The lights will go on tonight, but I wonder......will Kerry try to disregard the lights and continue his drone, "Lurch like", dreary monatone speeches.........they are as empty as he is. Guess he thought with no lights he could take over or someting worse.......act like GORE. Twisted Evil
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TAD Devine...not TED...TAD. You know Tad, PD, he has that fab-u-lous place on Fire Island with his partner, Biff... Biff and Tad say vote for Kerry!

Apparently the Kerryists feel they got snookered by James "The Negotiator" Baker. Perhaps they do not realize that adults read what they sign before they sign it. Aren't they college graduates and all? Didn't some of them even go to law school? Honest to God, they act like immature little girls on their wedding day: all nerves and bad behavior.

Anyway, Kerry was planning on dominating the debates by turning his mouth on and refusing to let the President speak, but now he will get RED LIGHTED for all the world to see, and this is what has the Kerryists in high dudgeon.

OH for GOD'S sake, GROW UP!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: