SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Voter fraud and Bush winning by landslide (Please comment)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:51 pm    Post subject: Voter fraud and Bush winning by landslide (Please comment) Reply with quote

I sent this to SooZQ after she psoted about voter fraud getting her down. This is info collected off the top of my head about how the American people are going to vote and I have to say I don't see how Kerry could overcome all of it in the end unless there is a big surprise from the left.

Let's break it down.

NRA about 5 million members almost all vote and almost all will vote Bush. I've been a member for sometime.

Bush has the security Mom vote pretty sewed up.

Veterans and military are swinging to Bush by a 70/30 margin and I bet that gets higher towrds the end. It's supposed to be 36 million people and you have to account for spouses that will vote alike too.

The white guy vote. Bush has it wrapped up like 70/30 again. No president has ever won without this most populous group of voters and I bet their numbers go higher this year.

Latinos are coming out for Bush even if many people don't like his border policy.

FOP came out in favor of Bush unanimously and they are large in number as well as their family members.

Firefighters are coming out for Bush too.

Business leaders are coming out for Bush and the market goes up when Bush is ahead and don't when Kerry is up.

The spoliers are the MTV I hate America crowd that is being scared into thinking they are going to be drafted, but they never vote in large numbers.

Retired folks worried about health care being taken away as the left always says in every election.

NEA teachers alawys vote left in large numbers

welfare people.

Left leaning looneys that always vote left.

The pitiful stupid that have no moral compass or faith.

Lets looks at the left voters.

People who think Bush concocted the war for money. People who get there money from welfare. People who think the democratic party is still that of FDR (retireees) People who get paid by tax money (teachers)

These groups are not the common denominator in society. The people that pay the taxes and contribute are and the ones who send their family members to war are. The ones with no moral compass (Godless/faithless) number very few in the US by their numbers as taken by polls in recent years.

Not all of the registered voters in the left leaning groups above will vote left either as some have attachments to the right for security or tax releif that Bush has brought.

I'm starting to think it will be a landslide for Bush.

Last edited by SangRun Hunter on Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
buffman
LCDR

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the pep talk, someone on this board once said Bush must get 52 percent to win because of fraud, I think more like 55 percent. Don't forget the medical field against Edwards and the black population will give Bush more black votes than in recent times.
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buffman wrote:
Thanks for the pep talk, someone on this board once said Bush must get 52 percent to win because of fraud, I think more like 55 percent. Don't forget the medical field against Edwards and the black population will give Bush more black votes than in recent times.

Good point also to add to what I was thinking.

This is a pep talk as we have to counter what the MSM is saying and doing.
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also identify the 100 million identified evangelical Christians in the United States -- about 4 million of this group sat out the last election because President Bush was not vocal enough about their issues. I think these 4 million will now see an enemy in fanatical Islamic terrorists and vote. I think this group will also go vote because they are more fearful of Kerry. Gore did not scare or incite the fear and disgust that Kerry does. I think these 4 million will go vote against Kerry.
shadowy
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a feeling there are a lot of Dems who will just be too queasy to vote for Kerry, because they are still Americans at heart. They'll stay home. Add to that human nature, which makes people very obstinate when they are harangued and harassed every time they turn around with what they really really really ought to do (vote).
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who was it that said "if it ain't close they can't cheat". ? That's how we have to look at this. The lying leftists are going to pull every dirty trick in the book. If it's anywhere close they will file lawsuits, protest, claim fraud, disenfranchisment etc etc etc. If it's a landslide, they will have to shut up and go home. Lordy lordy I hope and PRAY for a GWB landslide so big that the left is scared spitless.

Wouldn't it be great for the first time in 40 years to have these liberal lying leftists on the run?
SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inatizzy wrote:

Wouldn't it be great for the first time in 40 years to have these liberal lying leftists on the run?

Yes it would and it might be the point where the pendulum is approaching the middle again.
JCBoston
Seaman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Voter fraud and Bush winning by landslide (Please commen Reply with quote

SangRun Hunter wrote:
NRA about 5 million members almost all vote and almost all will vote Bush. I've been a member for sometime..

Ditto. Everyone should be a member of the NRA.

Another phenomenon that I have seen here in the liberal heartland of Taxachusetts is that the libtards will say publically that they support Kerry, but that privately they will vote for Bush. Peer pressure still has it's effects even on adults, and not everybody has the personality profile to speak out against the majority where they live.
ProudDaughterofVet
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I also identify the 100 million identified evangelical Christians in the United States -- about 4 million of this group sat out the last election because President Bush was not vocal enough about their issues.

A most critical point. I can guarantee that this voting bloc is NOT going to sit this election out. The get out the vote effort, led by Ralph Reed, knew after 2000 election, that they did not vote. Reason given, they were unsure about Bush. Now, with gay marriage, late term abortion, liberal judges, not allowing the Ten Commandments, ..and taking God out of the Pledge..my friends, it is a great point to keep reminding yourselves. IT is the get out the vote that is crucial to a Bush re-election by a wide margin.

How many have you helped register?? How many have you talked to about the election? Point out the truth..they will listen. It is really up to us now to energize our people.. I am pumped!!!! Cool

PD

www.timetotakeastand.blogspot.com
kmudd
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the Big Story on Fox News just now Bob Beckel said something that included "and you can have fair elections in certain precents in Chicago ,give me a break!" . He was admitting the Dems cheat. LOL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: