SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kleenex Needed For Dems Despair

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:03 pm    Post subject: Kleenex Needed For Dems Despair Reply with quote

With the recent hurricanes in Florida having destroyed just about everything I wonder if there will be enough Kleenex for the dems who will be weeping uncontollably after the teacher (President) takes the student (Kerry) to school on foriegn policy? Rolling Eyes
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:10 pm    Post subject: policy Reply with quote

I hope your right!
You know it aint fair for us at home cause the people there get to see everything. I would enjoy seeing the face making and such!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:16 pm    Post subject: Re: policy Reply with quote

blue9t3 wrote:
I hope your right!
You know it aint fair for us at home cause the people there get to see everything. I would enjoy seeing the face making and such!

Don't feel too bad blue9t3. All we have to do tonight is put a mirror next to us and look into it every time the TROLL gets us mad and then we will know how the specators faces look. Like Ours!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: