SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Michelle Malkin: "Kerry furious at Swift Boat Veterans
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cipher
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Noooo. Say it ain't so!

I know! I've been listless for days... Despondent... Depressed.....

(perking up) Maybe Laura Ingraham?
Defense contractor for US Navy, SSPO, SP-20, SP-24, OP-12 84-92
Paul R.
PO3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The main thing though is the woman read the man, she can tell when he is lying, being unfaithful, are all his efforts are not going to go toward their relationship. Women are very attuned to that. Probably at the mitochondrial dna level.
Kerry simply fails these most basic of tests. For a whole lot of women he is just another gigolo that can't get or keep his story straight. That will not work when so many of the women are looking for security, and more importantly the security of their offspring. We all know that any mother will put the security of her children above everything else.
A man cannot swith his story more than once and get away with for long. kerry switching his story everyday, will turn the women away in droves, becuse he simply isn't stable enough.

I wish I could believe that. But then how do you explain Clinton? Or, Al "I invented the Internet" Gore? 50% of all relationships? (None currently involving anyone here, of course! Smile )

Or, maybe it's because it changes when it becomes life or death? Why does it take that extreme? Huh -- gettin' too far off into psychology.... Gotta concentrate on the target today...

Cipher, et al, you can be jealous of me too: I am happily married to a wonderful & beautiful Filipina, also! Very Happy
lrb111
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paul R. wrote:
Quote:
The main thing though is the woman read the man, she can tell when he is lying, being unfaithful, are all his efforts are not going to go toward their relationship. Women are very attuned to that. Probably at the mitochondrial dna level.
Kerry simply fails these most basic of tests. For a whole lot of women he is just another gigolo that can't get or keep his story straight. That will not work when so many of the women are looking for security, and more importantly the security of their offspring. We all know that any mother will put the security of her children above everything else.
A man cannot swith his story more than once and get away with for long. kerry switching his story everyday, will turn the women away in droves, becuse he simply isn't stable enough.

I wish I could believe that. But then how do you explain Clinton? Or, Al "I invented the Internet" Gore? 50% of all relationships? (None currently involving anyone here, of course! Smile )

Or, maybe it's because it changes when it becomes life or death? Why does it take that extreme? Huh -- gettin' too far off into psychology.... Gotta concentrate on the target today...

Cipher, et al, you can be jealous of me too: I am happily married to a wonderful & beautiful Filipina, also! Very Happy

Ahh, you ar looking at Clinton and Gore in hindsight. Clinton did something Kerry does not do. Whe Clinton told a lie he stuck to it. Never changed.
Gore has done the same, but after the election he awitched positions, and has stayed there, totally. It's a small minority that have seen the "before and after" video comparisons.

Kerry has thrown that simple rule of sticking to a story out the window. Anyone tuning in can see he has changed his position(s) weekly, if not more often.
He IS the one their mother's warned them about. Smile
MKorner
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't Kerry lie through his teeth during the debate?
1. Quoting Bush the "Mission Accomplished' thing? (Bush honored Tommy Frank's request for the sign, and did not speak the words "mission accomplished' that day)
2. Saying the 9/11 report shows no ties Hussein/Laden? (were ties, just not specifically 9/11)

And what was is THIS?
(Kerry) Now, whether preemption is ultimately what has to happen, I don't know yet. But I'll tell you this: As president, I'll never take my eye off that ball. I've been fighting for proliferation the entire time -- anti-proliferation the entire time I've been in the Congress. And we've watched this president actually turn away from some of the treaties that were on the table.

You don't help yourself with other nations when you turn away from the global warming treaty, for instance, or when you refuse to deal at length with the United Nations.

You have to earn that respect. And I think we have a lot of earning back to do. ???????????

KERRY: With respect to Iran, the British, French, and Germans were the ones who initiated an effort without the United States, regrettably, to begin to try to move to curb the nuclear possibilities in Iran. I believe we could have done better. I think the United States should have offered the opportunity to provide the nuclear fuel, test them, see whether or not they were actually looking for it for peaceful purposes. If they weren't willing to work a deal, then we could have put sanctions together. The president did nothing.

This man is scary for sure.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: