SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Call his bluff!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 5:42 am    Post subject: Call his bluff! Reply with quote

For just once I wish I had a way to call the clowns bs.
A week ago I heard that jackass say "when I was over there soldiers came up to me saying we need you here,we need your leadership".
I took that as meaning in Iraq, now tonight he said it like it was soldiers in Florida? someone needs to call him on it, im sick of hearing him make up stories that never happened.
Whats next? he will say a 2 year old walked up to him and said " Mr. Kerry, your steadfast plans to combat terrorism are exellent".
Gimme a break! Idea

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The next thing he'll say is, "we need our allies, lets join the EU." He is demented. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Nathanyl
PO3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need to find the quote but he stated he knew what it was like to lose men in battle. Unless I'm mistaken he never lost any men in battle.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nathanyl, he defintely said that, I heard it too. In fact, I counted 5 references to his Vietnam "service," before I fell asleep in my chair Embarassed

In a rebuttal to a question posed to the President, he said;

Quote:
LEHRER: New question, Mr. President. Two minutes.
Has the war in Iraq been worth the cost of American lives, 1,052 as of today?

KERRY: I understand what the president is talking about, because I know what it means to lose people in combat. And the question, is it worth the cost, reminds me of my own thinking when I came back from fighting in that war.

SangRun Hunter
PO1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's used that story for well over a year and the same 2 servicemen are brought up in a different location. Once it was at a rally then it was on Memorial day then Florida.

The fact that he did not get huge audiences or applause at the VFW, National Guard, or other conventions speaks volumes.

200 Guardsmen walked out in LasVegas! Walked out! That is so bad when servicemen are that disrespectful. You know you're low when people don't stop to listen.
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Face it Kerry is living in a fantasy land -- 3 miles of small arms fire from both banks, secret missions to Cambodia

now he has soldiers at rallys and visits to the KGB file rooms
rekcutt
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 4:53 pm    Post subject: Kerry Reply with quote

Let's see:

Kerry said he spent Christmas in Cambodia - <nope>

Was in Iraq in 1991 for the signing of the Cease fire - <nope>

Now he claims to have visited the KGB offices in Trebincka Square. <Trebinka was a Nazi Conentration camp, in Poland>

Me thinks Tah-Ray-Zah should know what Kerry needs for Christmas 2004 - a world map, a Moscow map, and a Calendar to track his travels.
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those two guys: You can bet your bottom dollar in the next debate these same two guys will have morphed into unemployed (due to out-sourcing; Kerry likes to say "out-sourcing" almost as much as his wife likes her companies to do it) factory workers who will grasp his hands, and fall weeping to their knees at his feet, saying, "Oh thank God you're here. We need your leadership. My family is starving because of George Bush."

At which point the President should say, "Was it those same two guys that were in the military, or are these some different two guys?"

I had to take a shower after the debate last night. Watching Kerry for 90 minutes made me feel...I dunno....dirty.
BuffaloJack
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone notice that kerry told his most blatant and preposterous lies only when his turn was positioned so that Bush was not able to give a rebuttal, but had to go to the next question?
azpatriot
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kimmymac wrote:
At which point the President should say, "Was it those same two guys that were in the military, or are these some different two guys?"

I had to take a shower after the debate last night. Watching Kerry for 90 minutes made me feel...I dunno....dirty.

Wow I wasn't the only one. Yes he does give you that feeling doesn't he.
Me, being a guy, would be that if I ever met him in person I'd probably just slug him, he's just got that real sleasy look about him. You know the kind that the blockwatch people look out for. Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: