SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PUNISH THE DESERVING

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 10:09 pm    Post subject: PUNISH THE DESERVING Reply with quote

PUNISH THE DESERVING is the motto of my son's battalion. I like it. My son graduated from West Point last year, and is currently a platoon leader in Iraq. And FYI, Kerry, he reports that freedom is winning, liberty is spreading, and morale is high. He also is interested in having the names of those two soldiers that fell weeping at your feet in gratitude that you keep talking about. Seems he doesn't believe you, Mr. Kerry.

He also says that if Kerry wants to help, he will stop calling the war in Iraq a mistake, and encouraging the enemy.

Anyway, I thought you might be interested in this part of his recent email to me:

We have been moved to a base in Taji, Iraq which is pretty much a northern suburb of Baghdad. We have been assigned a specific area to patrol out on the northern edges of Baghdad and already have been attacked twice these past 2 days. One of those was my platoon. An Iranian made RPG set in a cement tube buried in a haystack. Remote detonated by a cell phone probably 2 or 3 miles away. Never even saw the guy. I almost shot an Iraqi who happened to be by the blast because I thought he was in on it. Until I realized that he looked more surprised than me, ha ha. Oh well...it missed me by about 15 feet, but that is as good as a mile as they say.

So, other than hearing my son is being shot at by Iranian made RPG's that are missing him by an ENTIRE 15 feet (breathing into a paper sack slowly really works, I now know) I am okay.

If Kerry is elected he will bail on Iraq, I don't care what he says, his other comments and remarks give him away, Iran's psychotic mullahs will take Iraq over, and liberty will be squashed in the Middle East. Oh, and Israel will be toast.

Anyone who votes for Kerry is not just "misquided"--they are insane.
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kimm,
I wish I could give your son those names, And thank him for me and mine! You have every reason to be proud!
Kimmymac
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh blue, I am proud. I can work into a conversation the fact that my son graduated West Point more times than Kerry can talk about his heroism in Vietnam! Very Happy I am relentless, and ridiculous.

My son has emailed Kerry's campaign, from Iraq, to ask for the names of these two military guys Kerry keeps talking about. Let's see what they say.
neverforget
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's okay, you are a rightfully proud mother. Kerry is just a mother ......
shadowy
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

God bless you, Kimmy, I even feel proud for you. And I'll be praying for your son. I would pray that Kerry answers his question, but no one has that much faith. I'd say Kerry knew it would be impossible to prove that no one in our military would have a bleepin thing to thank him for. But he seems to just blurt out whatever comes out of his wildly spinning, overstuffed head. Kind of like one of those lottery ball machines.
Maybe he meant to say a couple of French soldiers begged him to accept their surrender.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: