SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Document Indicates Kerry Wrote Disputed Vietnam Report
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bsjracing
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this needs to get to Hannity, he's the swifties best friend, besides if Hannity got this out, and the message finally started hitting the masses, it would make BOR look more like the POS he is.

Great work Chief

If you're going to burn the US flag, at least have the decency to wrap yourself in it first.
cipher
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
BZ's Chief and NavyWife (and hubs), jataylor, rbshirley and cipher and stcromwell99 and anyone else who chipped in - great stuff!

Not me! I was on the other side of the lake at the time. Playing poker. Drinking beer. I've got witnesses.

No, this is mostly the chief's and NavyWife's fault. All I did was watch in awe.
Defense contractor for US Navy, SSPO, SP-20, SP-24, OP-12 84-92
NYCnative
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far Rush hasn't mentioned anything. Send all emails to Hannity!
30 min to go..

"Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof." -Inscription on the Liberty Bell
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh NavyChief and all your elves! this is awesome! what a way to start the day! After being up all night and hearing most msm's (fox did pretty good) just skip right over all kery's lies from last night.... This is GREAT ! JUST GREAT!

I can come out of the rubber room now !!!! It sure was worth the wait! and all the skid marks on my body!

Oh my, I'm jsut so happy.... I'll be watching for you on the talk shows NavyChief! I'll be waving at you!!!! and throwing kisses ! and jumping up and down! YAHOO !!!!
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
SWVTsupporter
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am very proud of you NavyChief and the others that brought this effort to fruition. I am proud of your service to your country. I can now provide conclusive proof to all those who debunked the Swiftees. I am so proud I can't put words to it.

Thank you and good luck in the future.
jimlarsen
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrJapan said: "I could donate my UFC to my local library (LOL), but it wouldn't do much good here. "

MrJapan, it's possible that you could find group of Americans that would be interested in your UFC. Perhaps the U.S. Consolate or Embassy, or teachers, missionaries, etc. My son's (American) English teacher tought in Japan for a year and I'm sure she was with a group that went over there.
jimlarsen
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheif, I want to thank you for explaining things clearly as you worked on these documents. Even an old landlubber like me could follow allong.
dmackto
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does Hannity have a call in segment? If so maybe Navy Chief should call in, this thing has to get some exposure.

This is no time for ease and comfort. It is the time to dare and endure.
- Winston Churchill
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
skidlid
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:16 pm    Post subject: New Document Indicates Kerry Wrote Disputed Vietnam Reports Reply with quote

I doubt Navy Chief has time to call any one today. He's to busy getting his own DD214 right. And getting his seabag packed. He'll be singing Anchors Aweigh all night w/ glee & some sorrow.
Good Luck in what ever it is you persue, Chief!!

Hey, And too all who worked so hard in getting the records from Navy Archives, The worlds biggest ""THANK YOU "" !! Take a bow ,You deserve it! I'm sure there is more to creap out of those records yet. Great work,makes me proud to be associated w/ this group.

Just like I've told my son for years,When you tell a lie you have to remember every little detail every time you tell it,but the truth just naturally falls out on the table the same every time.
ChuLai,DaNang,QuanNgai,DucPho,Hue
Billman
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or as John O'Neill said at the San Francisco book event, regarding Kerry's many inadvertent admissions in Tour of Duty, "The problem with telling a lie is someday you might accidentally tell the truth"
Armybrat/Armymom
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thank God for your perseverance.
Sonar5
Seaman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 11:03 pm    Post subject: Great job everyone... Reply with quote

Great job everyone...

Especially Navy Chief, and congratulations on your retirement.

This needs to be published and picked up by more media...

Spread the news, folks...

Did anyone post this on FR yet? (Freerepublic)

Regards,
Joe

My Home at AboutPolitics.net:
http://www.aboutpolitics.net/phpBB2/index.php

gia_lin_fo
Ensign

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aye aye Chief, well done!
shadowy
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been watching history unfold. I can't wait to read the book.
It will tell about the ordinary Americans who saw danger looming, and
sounded the alarm. How they put themselves on the line and dared to say NO. How others looked up, all across the nation, and rushed in to fill the breach. How technology and circumstance allowed them to combine their skills, their experience, their money, their passion, into a powerful force the world could not ignore.
The last chapter can't be written yet, but I know how we all hope and pray it turns out. You'll be in it for sure, NavyChief, and NavyWife and her hubby and all the tireless unpaid researchers . So many, many genuine heroes for a nation that used to say there were no more heroes.
No matter what happens, I'll always know I lived in the greatest country that ever was. Thanks, guys. And thank God.
MrJapan
PO1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jimlarsen wrote:
MrJapan said: "I could donate my UFC to my local library (LOL), but it wouldn't do much good here. "

MrJapan, it's possible that you could find group of Americans that would be interested in your UFC. Perhaps the U.S. Consolate or Embassy, or teachers, missionaries, etc. My son's (American) English teacher tought in Japan for a year and I'm sure she was with a group that went over there.

Good point.... as a matter of fact, I wonder how the Americans in the Embassy (non-military) feel about this whole situation... I'll have to swing by there and pass on the info Very Happy
Desert Shield/Desert Storm
Texas Army NG 13E FDC
BTRY B 3-133 Arty
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Resources & Research All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: