SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry's WMD and Vietnam Quotes from Debate

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RMalloy
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:42 am    Post subject: Kerry's WMD and Vietnam Quotes from Debate Reply with quote

I went back and copied the transcript from the debate. Here's a strange one from Kerry that should be played every day and all day.

Quote:
And we got weapons of mass destruction crossing the border every single day, and they're blowing people up. And we don't have enough troops there.

Quote:

The Vietnam quotes:

I know what it's like to go out on one of those missions when you don't know what's around the corner.

That's what I learned in Vietnam. When I came back from that war I saw that it was wrong. Some people don't like the fact that I stood up to say no, but I did. And that's what I did with that vote. And I'm going to lead those troops to victory.

I know what it means to lose people in combat.

Another Just PLain Crazy Quote:

With respect to Iran, the British, French, and Germans were the ones who initiated an effort without the United States, regrettably, to begin to try to move to curb the nuclear possibilities in Iran. I believe we could have done better. I think the United States should have offered the opportunity to provide the nuclear fuel, test them, see whether or not they were actually looking for it for peaceful purposes.
RMalloy
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry in Debate

Quote:
I think my plan is better.

And my plan has a better chance of standing up and fighting for those troops.

I will never let those troops down, and will hunt and kill the terrorists wherever they are.
Jerry M
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:57 am    Post subject: Kerry is a looney tune Reply with quote

Any thinking American watching the debate could only come to one conclusion. Kerry is a looney tune. To me it is surreal that this guy could even be running for President of our great country. It makes me wonder what kind of people almost half of us have become that his candidacy could be taken seriously by them.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 1:29 am    Post subject: Re: Kerry is a looney tune Reply with quote

Jerry M wrote:
Any thinking American watching the debate could only come to one conclusion. Kerry is a looney tune. To me it is surreal that this guy could even be running for President of our great country. It makes me wonder what kind of people almost half of us have become that his candidacy could be taken seriously by them.

I am in total agreement. What kind of people have half of us become?

My friends husband has been in the Army for twenty years. They are not fond of Bush. Their reason? Because Rummie is too mean and that is scary to them. GIVE ME A BREAK!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: