SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Now on Drudge - Kerry Cheated??? (debates)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wikunit
Former Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha. Probably. But, no. I really do agree with her, they should just say what it was and get it over with.

remember kerry is right handed ,kerry pulled it out of his pocket with his left hand ,this was planned by kerry

I've pulled a lot of stuff out of my pockets with my left hand.
Son of a VET
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
A top Kerry campaign source explained to the DRUDGE REPORT late Sunday how Bush supporters were once again trying to distract.

"Kerry did not cheat," said the Kerry insider. "This is more lies from Republicans, who are hoping for a quick change of subject away from the president's performance, and the new polls."

When pressed on the fact that even brandishing a pen from his jacket would have violated debate rules, the Kerry staffer laughed, adding, "See you at the inauguration, Drudge".

Just like them to Laugh at the rules. Evil or Very Mad

Stolen Honor
fr11
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone seen this?

http://www.zombietime.com/kerry_at_first_debate/

It's definitely a piece of paper - NOT a pen! Shocked
The Ghost
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wikunit wrote:
Hehe... most politicians have lied their whole life. Not that it's right if he did break the rules. But I'm equal, yo.

kerry lied and cheated his whole life

he lied cheated in nam

he lied cheated to get out of nam

he lied and cheated after he got out of nam

do you catch the big picture ?
2ndamendsis
PO3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry would never have gotten this far had good people called him on his "little fibs & dishonesties" years ago!! Evil or Very Mad

We, the people, continue to let the small stuff go by the wayside and as time passes it has emboldened Kerry and his ilk to grow it into a cottage industry of power grabbing while selling our country to the highest bidder.

Fabricated After action reports, purple hearts & awards not earned, ordering documents to be destroyed in a congressional committee, gaining lucrative contracts with foreign countries, crushing the POWs, LYING TO CONGRESS, commiting TREASON...........want me to go on? Huh? I'd love to continue the list.

That old saying comes to mind - "give em an inch and they'll take a yard".
Well, Kerry took the country and **** on it! That wasn't enough, Nooooooo. He enjoyed desecrating the very men & women that sacrificed for their country and history recorded his lies as truth!!!

Shall we let him get away with even a fraction of an inch this time? I wouldn't give him a centimeter..........unless it was the hangman's rope.
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Must be something to this cheating thing - two Kerry KookAde drinkers debut on this thread? Wink
Son of a VET

I love our Mod's!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Stolen Honor
Roon
PO2

wikunit said: "And I agree, it's wrong. But we don't know what went on behind the scenes. For all we know he asked if he could bring whatever he had and it got Ok'ed. We don't know. I'm just very skeptical about this."

If something went on behind the scenes they'd be saying that and it would be backed up. But if he had the chance to get approval to take something out on stage with him, he had time to give it to a Debate Staff member to look at and put on the podium for him.

Maybe I've been a parent too long, but I don't buy that argument.
The Ghost
Seaman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wikunit wrote:
Defensive.

Edit; And I agree, it's wrong. But we don't know what went on behind the scenes. For all we know he asked if he could bring whatever he had and it got Ok'ed. We don't know. I'm just very skeptical about this.

if that was the case ,then why didn't the dnc just say so ??

people was skeptical about dan rather also

let me tell you some thing ,,this place has some of the best investigators that there is in this country

tell me what did you think about dan rather ? do you think that he had forged documents ? do you think that the dnc was involved in it ?

the facts are that you admitted that kerry took something out of his pocket ,that within itself is breaking the rules ,,try that on your school tests and let me know what happens
Endaar
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can anyone get the topic submission form to work at hannity.com? At this point I've tried it from three different PCs with three different OSs, and it will not work for me.

Endaar
Stevie
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Son of a VET wrote:
That sounds like a flip flop. And I think you are taking her out of context. You are upset that this is being discussed at all, she is not. It is not the fact that he did it, but the spin they are putting on it that bothers her MOST. Thats the way I took it. Kathy will set us both right, I'm sure.

I took it the same way you did SOV, and if he didn't cheat, his spinheads wouldn't be running around screeching '... conspiracy.... ' ;

those guys look so stupid spinning like that.... do they really think I'm gonna believe them because they talk fast, over everyone and never answer a question directly? I've seen several talkingheads really clamp down on the Dem spinning in the past few days. I hope they keep it up. they remind me of something from a comedy show.
be arrested, exiled or hanged.
Kimmymac

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, I detest the institutional use of cynicism as evidenced in statements like "most politicians have lied their whole life..." As if that justifies it.

You know UNIT-- I think you are probably a troll, sent over from moveon.orgy to try to defuse his latest Kerry fraud before it gets any traction.

Too late.

Here is what I think: Jim Lehrer (the guy George Stephanopolous called "our guy" when he was selected as moderator in the Clinton-Dole debate) let the Kerryists know he was going to use Kerry's NYU speechlet as the basis for his questions. What we saw Kerry retrieve from his pocket were the talking points from that speech. He is evidently so stupid he can't even cheat and lie from rote memory. You would think by now that he could, wouldn't you?

Also, Kerry is a pathological liar and cheat; he just cannot help himself--he HAS to scam the system. He proved that in writing himself up for purple hearts he did not deserve. Lots of sociopaths are like that, our prison system is full to the gunwales with people who are just too smart to follow the rules. Kerry would fit right in at Leavenworth, although he would surely miss his weekly pedicure.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Admin note: Everyone back away from your computers, go breathe some fresh air and cool off a bit. I see this thread gradually moving towards a flame war.

If it continues, I will lock it and delete many replies.

Don't forget, we are all on the same side and will disagree at times.

Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Endaar wrote:
Can anyone get the topic submission form to work at hannity.com? At this point I've tried it from three different PCs with three different OSs, and it will not work for me.

Endaar

They may limit new thread creation by new members with less than ten posts or twenty posts or whatever threshold they've created for priveleges.

I don't know how new or "old" you might be to bulletin boards, but just in case you're new - and for anyone else who IS new - it's almost ALWAYS better to post your comments to an existing topic than to start a new thread. :)
msindependent
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe Lehrer did allow Kerry to take paper on stage, lord knows he helped Kerry all night. Lehrer's last dig of "Well, but when he used the word "truth" again..." was so helping Kerry call Bush a liar (plus the word was true not truth). Anyway, we deserve some answers. Kerry looked like a cheater.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 11 of 32

Jump to: