SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Now on Drudge - Kerry Cheated??? (debates)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Admin note:

To the forum:

As, I suppose, is almost inevitable in a forum this size, let me caution all to refrain from personal attacks.

While feeding perceived trolls may be an irresistable passtime for some, it quickly corrupts a thread and renders it useless. If you believe someone to be disruptive, please don't take it upon yourself to challenge him/her in this forum. Alert one of the moderators and allow them to handle it privately.

Thanks
Endaar
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drudge is talking about this now on his radio show. Plenty of streaming links from his site.

Endaar
CTW
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW! Look what happens when you take little breather to celebrate a daughter's 17th birthday!

I viewed most of the video links here; thanks for all the work.

When the debate started I also took note of Kerry and KNEW something was up because of his hands shaking. I right away felt something was wrong and also questioned his hand to his pocket.

The questions were problematic IMHO and never should one person draft the questions.

Bush could not have called him out on this if he saw it but rather had to proceed; it would have perturbed him to say the least. I am going back to see if any of these show a simultaneous screen of Pres. Bush's face and see what he was looking at.

As for the "war" here, Right on! No longer do we take prisoners. The mods sure got a workout it seems. Good work by all. We still have work to do. CTW

NEVER EVER KERRY
oasis
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

Does not hurt if this has been posted before. To post again, just press the start button.

Cheat notes caught on video. Gotcha!

Please donate to the.. RED CROSS
ord33
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a crazy past couple weeks...

First kerning, analyzing superscripts, & memo's with the CBS scandal.

Now frame by frame still shots of the debate to determine what Sen. Kerry pulled from his pocket.

From my perspective, obviously the violation of what Sen. Kerry did was wrong, as was the CBS forgery scandal. It just got me to thinking though. Think about how easy all of this would be if the people would actually come forward and give an explanation.--CBS should have said from the beginning, yes they seem to look fake, we'll look into it. The Kerry Campaign, like others have said, all they gotta do is say hey, the item was ______, and we're sorry. All of this could be avoided if the liars/frauds would actually step up to the plate, unfortunately they havent, which is I guess why they are the cheaters and frauds!
Slednfool
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is an amazing story and I really have to commend Kimberly and that Closer person (where did he/she go?). I think the story was discovered here in this forum, another victory for the swifties.

However, I dont think the MSM is gonna touch this, and if they do, it will be "Republicans claim that.." "Republicans accuse...".
I have absolutely no faith in our media to report the truth on anything.
Debs
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a thought - could it have been a palm pilot? Lots of fidgeting with the pen - just wondering. He might have been shuffling papers on the podium to hide it.

Debbie
ord33
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drudge is reporting a couple things on the radio now. One is that the Kerry campaign has a "new" explanation that has yet to be posted on his website. Second, he said something about the NYT having an article about it on the front page???
3rd gen Navy
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drudge talking about this right now...go to his webpage to tune in...
according to him, should be front page NYT tomorrow...
BS Biology, Business Administration, Nursing
The Deal with Life: Make decisions based on what you might gain, not on what you may lose.
!!!!!! LET THE WILD RUMPUS BEGIN !!!!!!
ProudDaughterofVet
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drudge Alert! Drudge is now talking about the Debategate..with Kerry pulling the majic out of his coat..He said that he has an in with a Kerry campaign staffer, and will give out info soon..just do to Drudge Report and pick a stream..

this could be funnnnnn...

PD

www.timetotakeastand.blogspot.com
ord33
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drudge is now reporting the "official Kerry response" is that it is his "favorite ink pen"....Sure doesnt look like an "ink pen" to me (they're digging themselves deeper it looks)!!!
joeshero
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Debs wrote:
Just a thought - could it have been a palm pilot? Lots of fidgeting with the pen - just wondering. He might have been shuffling papers on the podium to hide it.

Debbie

Whatever--whether a palm pilot or just a blank paper--all is forbidden. Kerry's camp perhaps would say that the senator only grabbed a blank paper from his pocket. But who knows whether it was a blank paper or a fully-written paper.

If this turns out to be true, the right-leaning media should expose it with all the power they have.
Roon
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ord33 said: "Drudge is now reporting the "official Kerry response" is that it is his "favorite ink pen"....Sure doesnt look like an "ink pen" to me"

What continues to amaze me is how stupid the Democrats THINK the American people are (and that is what they are counting on in many ways.) Surely we are capable of looking at videos, freezing the frames and telling an ink pen from a piece of paper.
Endaar
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best view yet of things:

Follow the link below to a higher resolution Quicktime movie, which gives the original footage on the right and a zoomed image on the left.

Do not open the link in your browser, otherwise you'll lose the player controls. Open the Quicktime player - it's a free download from Apple if you are using a Windows PC and don't have it installed already.

Using the QT player, you can pretty much go through this clip frame by frame. There still isn't the resolution to definitively say it's a cheat sheet, but there is absolutely no way it's a pen. Pretty much all the frames in the 6th second of the clip clearly show Kerry holding a squareish, light colored object in both hands. I'll try to get some screenshots and post them here.

http://homepage.mac.com/cfj/.Movies/JFKCheat.mov

Endaar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ord33 wrote:
I recorded FOX's debate coverage on a DVD and went to check it out. It seems like it most likely was a pen (at least from what I could tell) because he took a cap off and then proceeded to write some things down. However, I could be wrong and I'd like to see the footage from different channels and C-SPAN. Anyways though, arent all the materials (pencils,pen & paper) to be checked with the officials and on the podium before the debate. It is my understanding the candidates were not supposed to take anything with them to the podium.

Interesting. I wonder what was going on? I thought that paper and pen were provided at the podium for notes, because I noticed W writing down some things, BUT unlike JK, he never went into his pockets to take anything out, not even a pen. Kerry is a cheat anyhow, nothing he does surprises me at this point. Cheating is his name of the game.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 14 of 32

Jump to: