SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

D.Sandusky: "Swift Boat Vets should shut up"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fort Campbell
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Billman wrote:
Marc Morano is with CNSNews, not CBS.

I am appalled at McCain's comment: "I do not and will never question anyone's conduct in combat." Does that include William Calley? Does that mean we should never hold investigations or court-martials? Does that mean we should stop requiring witnesses and paperwork for medals? It's a ludicrous statement.

I agree. I used to admire John McCain, but after some of his comments recently I am changing my mind about him.
phrein
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree Fort Campbell. Living in AZ, I have been able to vote for McCain a number of times.

From day one, when he call the Swift Boat Vets "dishonorable and dishonest" my view of him has been going steadily down. On that day, I immediately sent him an email, questioning his reasoning. Since then, I have sent 5 or 6 more and have yet to receive a reply.

My last reply was to inform him that he will NEVER get my vote again.
Cap' DOC
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:54 pm    Post subject: Just one... Reply with quote

The charge by O'Neill that Kerry was 'never in Cambodia' is hard to prove. I would like to be able to address that as 'just one' charge that has not been found to be true. I personally wish that Mr. O'Neill would have been less sweeping in this statement, simply because it is difficult to prove. As for the 'Christmas in Cambodia' story, it has not received enough MSM media attention, and is only one small incident of Kerry stretching the truth, assuming he would never be asked to substantiate such a claim.

I say, pump up the volume. Sooner or later as we get closer to November 2nd, the more that the voting public is aware of Kerry's nuanced wordsmithing, the better off we'll all be. I hope we'll all be able to wear our honor on our sleeve like we'd like to be able to do.
BrianC
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:30 am    Post subject: Re: Just one... Reply with quote

Cap' DOC wrote:
The charge by O'Neill that Kerry was 'never in Cambodia' is hard to prove.

It's incumbent upon Kerry to "prove" that he was in Cambodia. He cannot, because he was not. Recall how quickly the story from Kamp Kerry changed to "well, it must have been sometime in late January", when he it was pointed out that his complaint about "President" Nixon didn't wash. Then came the Swifty's accusations about Kerry's timeline and the possibility that Kerry had lied.

The burden of proof is not O'Neill's- it's for Kerry to admit that he LIED about Cambodia - among other fabrications.
PhuCat to Phu Quoc
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:27 pm    Post subject: Re: D.Sandusky: "Swift Boat Vets should shut up" Reply with quote

Doc Jerry wrote:
According to a report in NewsMax today, Del Sandusky, a alleged former crewmate of Kerry's, tell the Swiftees to "shut up."

Now, that looks like a challenge to me. Very Happy

Cool Medics, we're there when you need us.

Note: Topic edited

I read the NewsMax article containing Del Sandusky's remarks.

This is the genius of John Kerry, dividing Vietnam War veterans, and causing them to turn on each other. John Kerry was divisive in 1970 and 1971 and John Kerry is divisive in 2004.

I don't know Del Sandusky, but I don't have to know him to think he's wrong. I recognize Del Sandusky as one of the standard Navy archtypes, often wrong, never in doubt, always loyal. There's always at least one in every ship, boat, shop, division, department, detachment, station and crew. Now that Del Sandusky seems forever joined at the hip with John Kerry, I'm just not sure who and what Del Sandusky believes in and is loyal to.

Is Del Sandusky one of Kerry's Swifties that's being financially compensated for being part of a traveling Hanoi John dog and pony show?

God bless Del Sandusky he went in harm's way and gave of himself, but I'm glad he doesn't shut up, because he's not helping Kerry as far as I'm concerned.

Even if Del Sandusky gets the Swift Boat vets to shut up, he better pack many lunches, because there is the rest of us that won't shut up.

Did Jane Fonda help the North Vietnamese communists?
http://vikingphoenix.com/politics/polls/jfondapoll-1.htm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: