SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Now on Drudge - Kerry Cheated??? (debates)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ohio Voter
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do you unfold and ink pen and lay it flat on the desk in front of you? I do not believe it. I would go so far as to quote Kerry, "he is a liar." See I just quoted what he said about my president. <g>

Roon wrote:
ord33 said: "Drudge is now reporting the "official Kerry response" is that it is his "favorite ink pen"....Sure doesnt look like an "ink pen" to me"

What continues to amaze me is how stupid the Democrats THINK the American people are (and that is what they are counting on in many ways.) Surely we are capable of looking at videos, freezing the frames and telling an ink pen from a piece of paper.
arkadyfolkner
PO3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry's campaign is pretty damn ignorant.

the pajamahadeen are bloggers and computer nerds (just like me, god bless em)

blowup and doing an analysis of the video is not that hard to do with the right programs.
Roon
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just went back and looked at that last posting of the video clip. If that was a pen, then I'm Kathy Ireland.
hanna
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So is it now that we ask........so is it a case where Mr. Kerry chose to ignore the rules or did he just simply think he is above the rules?? or should we wait and give them more rope to hang themselves with? *smirk*
Endaar
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed my initial frame-by-frame post is not working anymore, so here's a new link for however long it lasts:

http://www.auctiongripes.com/ims/pic.php?u=1272fSncO&i=11606

Here's a pretty decent close up of Kerry's pics. The image is fuzzier than it should be because the only way I could get it was to take a digital pic of my monitor.

http://www.auctiongripes.com/ims/pic.php?u=1272fSncO&i=11607

Endaar

Last edited by Endaar on Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Ohio Voter
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know where ord33 got the information because I did not find Drudge reporting it was a pen.

On Drudge's page it says "When pressed on the fact that even brandishing a pen from his jacket would have violated debate rules, the Kerry staffer laughed, adding, "See you at the inauguration, Drudge". "

Roon wrote:
ord33 said: "Drudge is now reporting the "official Kerry response" is that it is his "favorite ink pen"....Sure doesnt look like an "ink pen" to me"

What continues to amaze me is how stupid the Democrats THINK the American people are (and that is what they are counting on in many ways.) Surely we are capable of looking at videos, freezing the frames and telling an ink pen from a piece of paper.
next generation
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kimberly wrote:
margie wrote:
Just another observation, his hands were shaking at the beginning of the debate. I saw him remove something sure looked like paper from his pocket,( but didn't know it was against the rules). I wondered why he was so nervous though. At first I thought this is going to be Bush's night. But he gained confidence, and really I think it was relief because he thought he hadn't been caught.

Gosh, that's exactly what I said, Kerry became relaxed and confident,...and ...I also thought perhaps Bush saw what he did, hence the distraction and subsequent anger by Bush.

Quote:
I'm curious about something and I can't watch the internet tape, can someone check this out...right after he takes the paper out of his pocket I think the camera pans out...is Bush looking at him? Im pretty sure that it may be panned out too far to see any reaction, but I'm wonder if Bush was looking at Kerry when he did the 'deed'?

Thanks for the help.

Kimberly

My husband and I just watched this section several times, recorded from Digital Satellite from C-SPAN. The camera angle is from behind, so it isn't possible to see President Bush's face, however, it doesn't appear that he looks directly at Kerry as Kerry removes whatever it is from his pocket. It's possible that the President saw the motion out of the corner of his eye, but no way to tell for sure from this angle.

However, and this could be interesting, Jim Lehrer looks directly at Kerry at about the moment that Kerry is unfolding the paper and setting it down on the podium. It's entirely possible that in real time, the motion was of no significance to Lehrer, but then again...

In Kerry's 90 second response to the first question posed to the President, he states that the President made "a colossal error of judgment", in reference to going to war in Iraq as opposed to staying only in Afghanistan. When his 90 second response is completed, the next question goes to Kerry. Lehrer says, "Colossal misjudgments. What colossal misjudgments, in your opinion, has President Bush made in these areas?".

Now, Lehrer said in his opening statement, that all of the questions were written, in advance, by him. The questions were apparently not just off the cuff, determined by what either candidate had just said, but pre-planned. So how is it, that Kerry just happened to mention in his 90 second response, the phrase "colossal error of judgment", and the very next question to Kerry from Lehrer was, coincidentally, "what errors in judgment do you think the President made?".

Why would Lehrer have asked this question if he didn't know that Kerry was going to use that particular phrase at that time? Was he just making up questions off the cuff to make the President look as bad as possible, despite saying the questions were written beforehand? Or did he know what Kerry was going to say, and asked the question according to the script??

Second example. Kerry says, also in a 90 second response, that he came back from Vietnam and spoke out against the war (I didn't get the whole context). Next question from Lehrer to Kerry, "Speaking of Vietnam...". Wow, Kerry sure was throwing lots of good lead-in lines to Lehrer, wasn't he??

Later, Kerry is talking about the situation in Darfur, Sudan. Just guess what the next question from Lehrer to Kerry is about?

There is more here than meets the eye. It's not very likely that this happened three times by mere coincidence. Either Lehrer was tailoring his questions for Kerry on the spot, or it was planned in advance, IMO. Anyone have any other input?
Roon
PO2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you imagine the shape this great nation would be in if the American people were as stupid as the Democrats think we are?
ord33
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohio Voter wrote:
I don't know where ord33 got the information because I did not find Drudge reporting it was a pen.

On Drudge's page it says "When pressed on the fact that even brandishing a pen from his jacket would have violated debate rules, the Kerry staffer laughed, adding, "See you at the inauguration, Drudge". "

Roon wrote:

Drudge said it on his radio show, I am listening it throught the link on www.wabcradio.com He specifically said on his show that he has not posted the information on his website yet, but he has recently talked to a Kerry campaign guy, and that was his response.
Fighter Cat
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:00 am    Post subject: cheat sheet and poisoning of next debate Reply with quote

Looks like Kerry broke the debate rules. Bush probably saw this and was a little unnerved by it.

What has further unhinged me is that I was listening at 6:35 est on 570 am in DC area, October 3, 2004, and heard the head of Mass Communications at Case Western Reserve where the veep debate will be held this Tueday belittle the swiftvets.

He said the swiftvets and the ads about Bush's guard service are not important like the debates.

If he is involved in the hostng of this debate, this debate too has been poisoned.

CBS is a news media that used forged documents. How does that equal what the swift vets say?
Sonar5
Seaman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:00 am    Post subject: **Kerry CHEATS during the DEBATE! EVIDENCE HERE with Pics Reply with quote

**Kerry CHEATS during the DEBATE! EVIDENCE HERE with Pics

Keep up the heat folks, and pass this one around.

My Own due diligence.

I didn't discover this, I just put together the timeline and screen captures of the debate.

I post these screen capture excerpts under United States copyright fair use Provisions contained in Copyright Law of the United States of America and Related Laws Contained in Title 17 of the United States Code:, Particularly § 107. Limitations on exclusive rights: Fair use, with regards ot the screen caps.

Full Video Here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/mmedia/politics/093004-15v.ram
(need real player)

My apologies if someone posted this timeline, but I've been working on it for a while,so I wasn't reading through all the posts.

I read about this first here:
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1234124/posts?q=1&&page=1#1

Then here:
http://drudgereport.com/dnc57.htm

Jim Lehrer said:
"I have agreed to enforce their rules on them"

I say balogney.....

It's no wonder Kerry is facing away from Lehrer, they had been told the Moderator would enforce the rues.

Now if one was to sneak something in, and VIOLATE THE RULES as Kerry OBVIOUSLY did no matter what the closet
libs say, one would do it to avoid the Moderator from catching you.

Kerry is facing clearly facing away from the Moderator:

Think about the Moderators wink to Kerry at the END, and put this into perspective.

Is it Possible the Moderator and one Candidate (kerry) Schemed so that the Moderator would not notice Kerry
removing something from his pocket?

Look at the Moderator, and vies the C-Span or washington Post Rm video and use pause and review to stop and play.

You will see the following:

Jim Lehrer said:
00:00:32 "I have agreed to enforce their rules on them"

00:1:52 Moderator looks Down while kerry, makes way to Podium.

00:1:53 Moderator looks at kerry, as he makes way to Podium.

00:1:54 Moderator looks DOWN while kerry makes way to
Podium.Note Kerry is Conveniently outside of screen coverage,
possibly to avoid deed being filmed. Makes me wonder, how about you?

00:1:54 Moderator looks down while Kerry makes way towards podium with Kerry's back to Moderator.

00:1:55 Kerry reaches into breast suit pocket, VIOLATING DEBATE RULES HE AGREED TO.

00:1:55 Moderator clearly looks at Bush while picking up paper, and turning it over. Ensuring Kerry would not be caught while you see the kerry swipe.

00:1:56 Moderator continues to look down

00:1:57 Moderator looks at Kerry, but Deed has been done, as Podium height blocks Moderator
from seeing what Kerry has removed from Pocket and fiddles with on Podium.

00:1:58 Moderator finally returns a look to kerry after debate violation swipe from suit pocket.
Podium hides done deed. Why is Kerry looking down?

00:1:59 Moderator continues to look at kerry after debate violation swipe from suit pocket,
but again, podium hides done deed.

**I would like to add the screen cap of the Moderators Wink to this, if someone can post that as well,
it would be appreciated.

NOTE: This absolves the Moderator in my opinion from seeing the deed, as Video proves he was looking
down or at Bush when Kerry violated the Rules.

It does not however absolve the Moderator from explaining the wink, or the possibility that this was
a planned event scheme that was potentially agreed to by the Moderator and Candidate Kerry. The evidence is non-conclusive
to that point although, the wink along with the Moderators view of Kerry during the Violation can
lead to the conclusion of a scheme between the Moderator and the candidate Kerry, in my opinion.

The Video is there, the wink at the end is there, and the evidence is clear.
Kerry Violated the debate rules, cheated, and the format has been compromised by
none other than the candidate himself.

Best Regards,
Sonar5
Joe

PS - Here are the relevant Rule violations:

And here are the violations in Question that someone else posted over on FR.

(c) No props, notes, charts, diagrams, or other writings or other tangible things may be brought into the debate by either candidate. ...

(d) Notwithstanding subparagraph 5(c), the candidates may take notes during the debate on the size, color and type of paper each side prefers. Each candidate must submit to the staff of the Commission prior to the debate all such paper and any pens or pencils with which a candidate may wish to take notes during the debate, and the staff or commission will place such paper, pens and pencils on the podium, table or other structure to be used by the candidate in that debate.

Note they will place those items on Podium for Candidate.

Now, what is that in his hand folks????

And I chose this one, because it shows a persopn with a Camera got a pic of what was in his hand. See the flash???

http://www.aboutpolitics.net/debate/k16.jpg

Note: Last image way too large for forum...replaced by hyperlink

My Home at AboutPolitics.net:
http://www.aboutpolitics.net/phpBB2/index.php

Fighter Cat
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:06 am    Post subject: cheat sheet and poisoning of next debate Reply with quote

Looks like Kerry broke the debate rules. Bush probably saw this and was a little unnerved by it.

What has further unhinged me is that I was listening at 6:35 est on 570 am in DC area, October 3, 2004, and heard the head of Mass Communications at Case Western Reserve where the veep debate will be held this Tueday belittle the swiftvets.

He said the swiftvets and the ads about Bush's guard service are not important like the debates.

If he is involved in the hostng of this debate, this debate too has been poisoned.

CBS is a news media that used forged documents. How does that equal what the swift vets say?
8dayweek
Ensign

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kimberly[/quote]

In Kerry's 90 second response to the first question posed to the President, he states that the President made "a colossal error of judgment", in reference to going to war in Iraq as opposed to staying only in Afghanistan. When his 90 second response is completed, the next question goes to Kerry. Lehrer says, "Colossal misjudgments. What colossal misjudgments, in your opinion, has President Bush made in these areas?".

Now, Lehrer said in his opening statement, that all of the questions were written, in advance, by him. The questions were apparently not just off the cuff, determined by what either candidate had just said, but pre-planned. So how is it, that Kerry just happened to mention in his 90 second response, the phrase "colossal error of judgment", and the very next question to Kerry from Lehrer was, coincidentally, "what errors in judgment do you think the President made?".

Why would Lehrer have asked this question if he didn't know that Kerry was going to use that particular phrase at that time? Was he just making up questions off the cuff to make the President look as bad as possible, despite saying the questions were written beforehand? Or did he know what Kerry was going to say, and asked the question according to the script??

Second example. Kerry says, also in a 90 second response, that he came back from Vietnam and spoke out against the war (I didn't get the whole context). Next question from Lehrer to Kerry, "Speaking of Vietnam...". Wow, Kerry sure was throwing lots of good lead-in lines to Lehrer, wasn't he??

Later, Kerry is talking about the situation in Darfur, Sudan. Just guess what the next question from Lehrer to Kerry is about?

There is more here than meets the eye. It's not very likely that this happened three times by mere coincidence. Either Lehrer was tailoring his questions for Kerry on the spot, or it was planned in advance, IMO. Anyone have any other input?[/quote]

Now that is very interesting indeed. How convenient is it that Kerry led perfectly into Lehrer's next question? I suppose Lehrer could shuffle the questions based on what was being discussed, but is that fair? That is leading the questioning to Kerry's advantage, a big no-no.

I don't trust anybody in the mainstream media in the least. They are all liars in my book. Somebody should go back through this debate with a fine tooth comb and pull out all these coincidences and forward them to Drude and Hannity. Something smells............as usual.
MissPatriot
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I took one of the pictures of Kerry holding whatever he's holding and used Ifranview to look at it in different ways. I used the 'negetive' mode to look at it and saved the results.

In 'negetive' mode it switches light with dark and dark with light. As you can see in the original John Kerry's shirt collar is very white. And in the 'negetive' picture it is very dark. Whatever he's holding in his hand looks like it was just as dark in negetive mode as Kerry's shirt collar. Sooo, the obvious conclusion is that it is something white, like Kerry's shirt collar.

That isn't a pen.

ord33
Rear Admiral

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MissPatriot,

Wow, I'm impressed, that was a good idea! Thanks for the pictures
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 15 of 32

Jump to: