SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kerry Campaign manager feared Reagan dying before the electi
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Big Kahuna
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 2:01 am    Post subject: Kerry Campaign manager feared Reagan dying before the electi Reply with quote

Pretty good story on News Max.

Frenchie fought almost everything President Reagan tried to do against Communism. A short list is in that article.

Today Castro said President Reagan should have never been born.

Didn't I just read about how Frenchie wants to normalize relations with Castro?
Top 10 Weasels.com is where Kerry is Weasel #1
Marine4life
Senior Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya BK they just announced that Kerry will be in Simi Valley at the Presidential library to give a speach tomorrow. I take that as utter disrespect for the greatest President that ever lived in our time. Semper Fi.
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marine4life wrote:
Ya BK they just announced that Kerry will be in Simi Valley at the Presidential library to give a speach tomorrow. I take that as utter disrespect for the greatest President that ever lived in our time. Semper Fi.

I sure as hell hope he's going there to show his respect and not to give a political speech.. Christ...Reminds me indirectly of Wintersoldier in 71.

From one perspective if he goes "political" I think the country will not look favorably on him. He really could kill his whole campaign with the wrong words tomorrow.
95 bxl
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ASPB wrote:
Marine4life wrote:

I sure as hell hope he's going there to show his respect and not to give a political speech.. Christ...Reminds me indirectly of Wintersoldier in 71.

From one perspective if he goes "political" I think the country will not look favorably on him. He really could kill his whole campaign with the wrong words tomorrow.

Just precisely so.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be very surprised if at least a small political statement doesn't sneak in.

It seems most all of the media is making glowing statements towards Reagan now. During his Presidency, all they could do was trash him. They never got to him, though, he just kept smiling and spun it right back on them.
Bhist
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasn't sure what would be stated from politicians and the media when Nixon died. My God...I was shocked. Many were praising him as a statesman. Although I didn't find Nixon to be a president that I respected much, I was glad he was treated well after his death.

Now, I'm appalled to hear that Kerry will be at the memorial service today. I guess he doesn't have much choice. If he didn't go, it would be big news. But, if he speaks, then he's pushing it. I bet he doesn't speak.

I'm still disgusted that Jimmy Carter couldn't make a public statement (at least at my recent news reading) about Reagan’s death. Carter was a lame president who couldn't even wear a decent sweater when he asked his countrymen to make sacrifices during the energy crisis of the 1970s. He allowed the idiot Iranian Muslims hold our Americans hostage for over 400 days. He made one lame attempt to rescue them and when that failed he just threw up his hands and gave up.

I still remember the day of Reagan's inauguration. As he was walking down Penn Av the news was announced that the Iranians released the hostages. They knew what would happen if they tried to hang onto the hostages while Reagan was in office.

Imagine what the terrorists will do to their hostages if Kerry gets elected? Might as well kiss them goodbye now if it happens.
LewWaters
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't heard of a public spoken statement by Carter, but he has put up a short statement at his Human Rights site.

http://www.cartercenter.org/viewdoc.asp?docID=1702&submenu=news
TRUTH108

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 7:51 am    Post subject: Re: Kerry Campaign manager feared Reagan dying before the el Reply with quote

Big Kahuna wrote:
Pretty good story on News Max.

Frenchie fought almost everything President Reagan tried to do against Communism. A short list is in that article.

Today Castro said President Reagan should have never been born.

Didn't I just read about how Frenchie wants to normalize relations with Castro?

It has also been reported that the Bush Campaign is also concerned about Reagans death. The truth about the relationship between Papa Bush and the Reagans will surface soon and this ruse displayed by the Bush family will be exposed. The Bush's were treated as servents during the Reagan administration. The Bush's were snubbed and there was no harmony in that relationship. In an autobiography it was reported how mad the Bush's were that the Reagans snubbed them.

I liked Reagan. When something like this happens it gives people a chance to cry and show their emotions. These outbursts may have nothing to do with actual death of this man. Time will heal. I would imagine the Bush family will be anxious for this funeral to be over and done and forgotten. For GWB to attempt to compare himself with Reagan is pathetic. The only comparison between the two is the lapse of memory which Bush displays on a daily basis unless he has written instructions. GW is far from being a communicator. He bumble and stumbles on the most simple issues. So, I find it quite amusing that he would try to impress upon the voters that he is like Ronald Reagan. The Reagans supported John Mc Cain in the 2000 election. Sure, they will accept the pomp and ceremony that goes along with the deatth of a president, but once it is over, Bush will return to destroying himself as the upcoming election draws near. He is not the communicator unless you are of kindergarten age. The voters should never be underestimated. It it an insult to the Reagan family for GWB to attempt to align himself with President Reagan.

My condolences go to the family. It is very sad to see Mrs. Reagan say goodbye to her souldmate. It was a true love affair.

But time will pass and Bush will be back on his own...........November equals President John Kerry. The death of Reagan will not change that.
prdCOmom
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought Kerry was cancelling all his political activities this week...
Did he Flip Flop again?
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Truth108 Wrote
Quote:
It has also been reported that the Bush Campaign is also concerned about Reagans death. The truth about the relationship between Papa Bush and the Reagans will surface soon and this ruse displayed by the Bush family will be exposed. The Bush's were treated as servents during the Reagan administration. The Bush's were snubbed and there was no harmony in that relationship. In an autobiography it was reported how mad the Bush's were that the Reagans snubbed them

So where was it reported Fiction108? Indymedia? By Demunderground worms? What Autobiography? Is your roll in life attempting to start Massacommunists urban legends?

When in comes from Fiction108, it's not a question of trust and verify. It's a question of doubt, deny, and denigrate! Evil or Very Mad

Grow up Fiction108! Most of us here know what a PLF is even if we all haven't gone to military jump school. The same can't be said for you! Rolling Eyes
nakona
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is that wannabe still here?
hist/student
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

retracted

Last edited by hist/student on Sat Jul 24, 2004 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
DougReese
Former Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hist/student wrote:

Might consider apologizing to his fellow Vets and Ted Sampley at the same time.

Why would he apologize to sampley?

Doug
Big Kahuna
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just shows you the lack of Class Frenchie has by going to any place the former President is, or to even utter his name.

No one did more to throw a monkeywrench into President Reagan's fight against Communism than Hanoi John. I sure hope the undecideds pick up on this lowlife's lack of class.

Frenchie might have claimed to suspend campaigning this week -- but his Sugar Momma is sure out there for him. He's as much a pimp as Klinton was to send Hillary out in a pink dress, to talk about the Vast Right Wing Majority trying to smear William the Impeached about a lie about an intern. Just a bunch of gigolo pimps. No manhood at all.
Top 10 Weasels.com is where Kerry is Weasel #1
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Why is that wannabe still here?

We need to stop calling each other names here on this board. If anyone has a problem with another poster's qualifications to be here, please PM one of the Moderators with your concerns. While you may disagree with Doug, he certainly is not a 'wannabe', so lets let that label go! Okay? Very Happy

Woof!

When cops need help, they call the K-9 unit."
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: