SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Praise from an Iraqi Child to America and Pres. Bush

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 1:40 pm    Post subject: Praise from an Iraqi Child to America and Pres. Bush Reply with quote

This is only part of a very long letter from an Iraqi girl to Americans and to President Bush. It is posted at a soldier's blog site. I will post the URL at the end you you can read the rest of this beauitiful letter.
Quote:

From Shahd, the Iraqi child to the American President

In the name of God,

To our great friend, President Mr. Bush, from an Iraqi child. I saw the light for the first time in my life on the night of April 9th 2003. At first I send my regards to our great friends the U.S. people. By God’s justice, he chose a man who believed in his God to stand with the poor weak people all over the world to help them survive the evil hands who are devils and rescue them from the suffering that they lived all these long years. God chose your brave President George Bush because he has strong conviction and to accomplish this impossible mission and your President accepted this job and persisted to on go to do this difficult mission to help the Iraqi people survive the evil souls. There were a lot who stood against his help for the Iraqis but he didn’t care about the bad people who refused his human work. It’s a present from God, he gave to us by this man, so that is why we have a new name for your brave President, we call him Abu Kerar, which means he stood against the evil and destroyed it. God bless him and bless you all because you stood and were so patient to do this job that God gave or ordered you to do.

Go to the website to read the rest of this long but compelling letter.

http://newsfrombaghdad.blogspot.com/
fr11
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow... what a moving letter! Cool
rparrott21
Master Chief Petty Officer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MSM lead story....perhaps..
Dimsdale
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe Al Jazeera and its MSM cohorts in the US could report on this between all the bad news they choose to exclusively report.

Don't hold your breath though.......
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: