SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm not worried; it's in the numbers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doc Jerry
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 12:13 pm    Post subject: I'm not worried; it's in the numbers Reply with quote

In addition to what I posted yesterday, I believe there are other reasons why Bush holds on to his lead, even after his poor showing last week.

1) It appears Kerry will not get the Black and Hispanic numbers Gore receved in 2000.
2) The "soccer moms" morphed into "security moms" and many are leaning to Bush.
3) More Evangelical Christians will be voting than last time, perhaps millions more. They are overwhelmingly conservative.
4) More vets and active military will be voting for Bush than they did last time.
5) More of the electorate, because of the fine work of such groups as SBVets and others, now know J.F.Kerry is a fake, phoney and fraud.

When you roll these numbers up into a voting block, it does not surprise me that Bush is holding his lead, and Kerry cannot pull ahead. However, I'm not mitigating the importance of the president's team needing to be more aggressive in the coming debates. Nevertheless, the numbers don't support Kerry in the long run.

Cool Medics, we're there when you need us.
jimlarsen
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And, I'm sorry to say, we can also expect more dead people, aliens, and people who don't exist to be voting. $100Milllion can bribe an awfull lot of corruption.
Doc Jerry
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great point Jim.
sdonions
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With what happened in Missouri on the Gay Marriage Admendment and 5-7 other states that have Admendment votes, I can see alot of the Conservative Christans coming out in droves. The Missouri Admendmant passed by a landslide.

I am POed that the Kansas legsislature blocked the Gay Marriage Ban until next year. I am glad I live in red state although we have a bunch of kool-aid drinkers here to.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: