SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Teacher made his class watch Farenheit 911
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adrian Spidle
Seaman Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:48 pm    Post subject: Teacher made his class watch Farenheit 911 Reply with quote

- A public school student was just punished by her teacher for complaining about the teacher making his class watch Farenheit 911 in Attleboro, MA

Just heard on the Howie Carr show on WRKO –

The father of that student just called to say that his daughter’s teacher brought in a DVD of F911 and told the kids that everything in it was true. He punished the caller’s child for complaining. The attorney father and Howie are going to follow this up with a State Rep and the Governor.

It is R rated!

Adrian Spidle Twisted Evil

http://pep.typepad.com/public_enquiry_project/2004/10/a_public_school.html
jataylor11
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A teacher showing an R rated movie to kids under the age of 17 without parental consent ---

Teacher should be fired immediately.
Tom Poole
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And due to the number of children "forced" to see the forbidden material, this teacher should face fine and imprisonment.
Anker-Klanker
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Compare this to the other incident being discussed here:

http://www2.swiftvets.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=11762

No comparison! Yet the picture of Bush episode was on BOR last night, and I've seen it in several other news outlets.
leeinwv
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If that teacher was in my childs school I would have her arrested. Plus a good lawsuit for the school system and her.
Parents should tell their children if their teacher does this to walk out and call home.
Liberals are making me sick.
Fphamm
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure but I think this nation is in for a real suprise come Nov 3, IF sKerry is elected, this wont just be a few isolated instances of the crap, but all of us who have a mind of our own and can make our own opinions and decisions will be sent to government retraining camps, that do exist...
Me#1You#10
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moving to geedunk Forum

Thanks
rb325th
Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't know Farenheit 911 was on DVD already. Need a new frisbee. (about all it is worth).
If in fact the Teacher showed the Movie without Parental consent, if that child is a minor or others were the teacher screwed up big time. To make claims that all Moores claims are true is rediculous! Even some ardent Anti War types have lambasted Moore for his latest Propaganda Piece. It was so full of misinformation and lies that it makes them look worse than they already do.
greenvale
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope the parents of several of the students not only complain, but sue the teacher, the school system and anyone else they can. Money talks!! All of this just makes me sick. I read where Moore is now going after the drug companies...doesn't it make one wonder why no one has done a documentary on Moore...like 60 minutes?LOL..he's such a slime ball...
and more Twisted Evil
God bless America,
Greenvale
Inatizzy
Former Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boy oh boy, this is a major lawsuit gonna happen. I would hate to be that teacher right about now. If a theatre can get in trouble with the law for just letting someone under 17 inside to watch an R rated movie, can you imagine what they can do to this teacher who FORCED these kids to watch it? Some of those kids need to say that it caused them mental anguish and they can't sleep now because of what they saw.....that it really caused anxiety and depression.....etc. Make that teacher PAY big time.
Evil or Very Mad
Do you think ONCE AGAIN this slimeball will get away with this because she is a liberal? Man I hope not.

Can you just imagine what would be done to a Repub teacher if she had forced the kids to watch a GWB speech and told them that everything he said was true. Tarred and featherd in 60 seconds. Rolling Eyes
JCBoston
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't suprise me at all here in Ma. You guys would be shocked at the way the schools here are used for indocrtrination. It costs so damn much to live up here that most parents are too damn busy working to pay much attention.
Nomorelies
Vice Admiral

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the very reason you cannot trust the public school system. Either Christian Private School or home-schooling. Here in Texas we don't experience that kind of liberal clap-trap but it would be "mainstream" on the east and west coasts.

If my child were ever subjected to something like that I would put him in private school and sue the school district to pay the private tuition since the district could not be trusted.
wednesdaychild
PO3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe I am living to see the day when sending your child to school could be hazderous to their health. Evil or Very Mad Home schooling!!!! Very Happy

I
Quote:
read where Moore is now going after the drug companies...doesn't it make one wonder why no one has done a documentary on Moore...like 60 minutes?LOL..he's such a slime ball...
and more

U know, I'm a little torn about Michael Moore and the drug companies. I hate the insurance industry so much and essentially they are really bad people. They deny people treatment or the cost for insurance is so high (my husband and I -no children pay 400 month) and the drug companies raise the cost of the drugs to where the average person can't afford medicines. Yes drug companies have free programs, but u have to be very poor or no insurance coverage. I know, we tried to get a drug. If u have any kind of prescription card, even if it only pays a small percentage of the cost or the co-pay is really high, no sale. u don't qualify for help.
so honestly, if he just went after the drug/insurance companies, I would be happy. But to use it against Bush, I do not want. This is not Bush's fault. The answer is not just insurance coverage for all, but to return control to the doc and patient, not the insurance company.
ATACKM
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fphamm wrote:
I'm not sure but I think this nation is in for a real suprise come Nov 3, IF sKerry is elected, this wont just be a few isolated instances of the crap, but all of us who have a mind of our own and can make our own opinions and decisions will be sent to government retraining camps, that do exist...

"I call dibs on passenger seat in the Black Helicopter"
http://www.buglesacrossamerica.org
JCBoston
Seaman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ATACKM wrote:
"I call dibs on passenger seat in the Black Helicopter"

Dang! I always get stuck in the back Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Geedunk & Scuttlebutt All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: