SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What's with Bush's

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lthrneck
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 3:15 pm    Post subject: What's with Bush's Reply with quote

Both of them, can't speak for **** and way to nice. Debate last night, open hole in the line right to the goal post Moderator asked Bush if Kerry had any lack of Character issues etc and he compliements Kerry..... Jesus f'n Christ time to move in for the kill and he lays on the ropes. Both him and his old man were like this, gave off the error of being a *****... I know they aren't but damn disappointing debate last night.

Semper fi
uuurah
Carry On!!
Navy_Navy_Navy
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One word: "Misunderestimated." Wink
blue9t3
Admiral

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 10:05 pm    Post subject: debate Reply with quote

I agree,
Big Ahhnold would of drove his hummer through that one! Wink
Redleg
Lt.Jg.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a matter of politics, good manners and not wanting to get zapped by post debate public opinion.
Unloading on a character issue in public is a no-no, less you're in a bar or the men's room. Wink
Remember politicans, like military officers are.....gentlemen. Cool
lthrneck
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's BS screw the manners. Turn the other cheek and you'll get hit in the other cheek.

Cheney kicked ass last night, could of been a little tougher on the pencil necked geek but I was satisfied.

quips and quotes from the pundits:

This was the single most devastating one-sided drubbing since Lloyd Bentsen smacked Dan Quayle all around the stage in 1988.

If I ever need to sue somebody, I’ll call John Edwards.
If I ever need somebody killed - like, you know, terrorists trying to kill my family -I’ll call Dick Cheney.

NBC's Tom Brokaw: "Dick Cheney Reminded Me Of George Foreman, Kind Of A Slow Gait, But A Powerful Right-Hand When He Unleashed It In A Number Of Areas As He Went After The Kerry-Edwards Ticket."

MSNBC's Chris Matthews Calls The Debate Between Vice President Cheney The "Howitzer" And Senator John Edwards The "Water Pistol."

MSNBC's Joe Scarborough: "I Tell You, Tonight, No Doubt About It, Edwards Got Obliterated By Dick Cheney. This Is The Most Surprising Part. This Debate Actually Turned In Cheney's Direction When They Started Talking About Domestic Issues. I Thought Cheney Handled The Foreign Policy Issues Very Well."

MSNBC's Andrea Mitchell: "I Think Dick Cheney Did Awfully Well, At, First Of All, Putting John Edwards In His Place. Saying That I Have Been Presiding Over The Senate, And I Didn't Meet You Until Tonight. Talking About His Not Having Been On The Job Was Pretty Devastating."

PoliPundit: "Will the family of a Veep wannabe, dark suit, dark hair, Dark Side, license # I-S-U-E-U, please come and claim the carcass? Your junior lawyer has been trampled, pummeled, thumped, whupped, sliced, diced, julienned, fried, pureed, laughed out of the county, and has dismayed fellow slimebags across the nation. You may claim the remains, collected in a large number of small baggies, at the BreckTM booth."

Semper fi
uuurah
Carry On!!
Sgt-Keeper
Seaman Apprentice

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 3:41 pm    Post subject: All BS Reply with quote

Last night was the perfect example of why I was stopped and almost arrested last Memorial Day in Washington DC.
We were in DC for the Rolling Thunder run & my wife had left her bike at the Hotel because of the miserable traffic in DC. We were riding 2 up when this person passed us on the right going through an intersection, and then pulled into my lane as we approached some parked cars. Traffic came to a stop & I rolled up next to the car to inform the driver of my displeasure. I placed my hand gently against her window and in clear Chicago language informed her that she should rethink that type of driving. At that point, 2 coppers motioned me to pull over, and proceded to inform me that I had just committed what is considered assault via "Road Rage" in WDC. I asked if that was considered normal in DC, that when someone runs a biker off the road, endangers the life of your wife, that you can't knock on their window and discuss their driving habits? The coppers informed me that under no circumstances is anyone allowed to express their dismay to another individual with anger in their actions and voice. That is why they arrest individuals for assault in DC. Verbal assault in DC?! No wonder why Bush & Cheney are allowing the 2 Johns to call them liars. They might get arrested for verbal assault for responding to the 2 Johns.
Politicians apparently check their cajonies at the train station lockers before taking office and then never get them back. There are no real men left in DC. Everything is PC! I was suprised that Cheney didn't kiss Little John good night at the end of the so called debate. I'll still vote for Bush because Big John and Little John are both useless. But, the heros are all gone. Ron, Chesty, Spartacus, Audy, the real men, are dead. Nobody is stepping up to lead. Time to go live in the mountains. This country will be screwed in less than a generation. The founding fathers must be weeping. Thank god the sissies of today in PC-DC were not in charge in 1492. They wouldn't have gotten off the boats!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Vets and Active Duty Military All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: