SwiftVets.com Forum Index SwiftVets.com
Service to Country

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pictures Kerry doesn't want you to see

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jdmcg
Ensign

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 5:14 pm    Post subject: Pictures Kerry doesn't want you to see Reply with quote

http://www.glennbeck.com/picsfromiraq/index.shtml
Liberals are scared of showing how mean they are about wanting us to not take the trash out of power in Iraq.

** 9 out of 10 terrorists agree. John F'n Kerry for President **
Moore-onheit 101 - Linking to the truth that burns Moore
kate
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen that site in above post, and the pics are great--well worth the time to go through them.
-- in the May 20 group , From a 1LT Jonathan Catalano
"Since the war began, thousands of children have been named George W Bush. The Iraqis and the American troops Love and respect us, and our President"".

If that is true about that many children being named after our president, it certainly would make a neat footnote to how a lot of the Iraqis feel about the US. I sent that in to Chris Wallace @ Fox to see if he could follow up on that.

More on opinion from Iraqis- I found this blog of 3 Iraqi brothers Mohammed, Ali, Omar . All professionals – 2 dentists, 1 doctor http://iraqthemodel.blogspot.com/

Some really good reading there, opinions/threads, ie
WOT May 27 / Chalabi May 24 / Abu Gharib May 8, May 6, May 1 / And much more. The posts are generally very favorable to US, especially the prison 'scandal' . The blogger's perspective on the WOT, communism, etc, and GWB's position is a very good read.

This entry from May 18 is neat, it’s a posting by an American Soldier asking about Iraq customs,culture, etc.
The Iraqi’s reply “” so tell me again. This guy is an occupier and wants to kill our children, rape our women..oil..blah blah blah””

The Vets may particularly enjoy the read “ Old soldier in a new army” scroll to May 10 thread
~~snip
"you can’t imagine how much valued we are and how much our religion and traditions are respected. When we pass by a mosque, the officer in charge shouts “no talk” until we pass the mosque by a considerable distance, and when one of the officers enters our hall, if he sees that one of us is praying he remains silent and order us to keep quite until our comrade finishes his prayer.
~snip~
“Do you believe that they threw one of the Iraqi officers out of the army because he used us to do him personal services, like carrying his bags, and when we complained about his behavior, they told him “ Do you see any of us, American officers use our soldiers? You can go home.”

This post is in the Abu Gharib thread---
"I think that president Bush was honest in what he said. Those abuses do not represent the American people. As a matter of fact, we can find cruel men with no morals in any country; that's why we should not judge a whole nation for the violations of a small group of people and I'm sure that these will get the punishment they deserve. Here I'd like to direct my question to the Arabic media "where were you when Saddam mass-executed my people and used all kinds of torture against us?". Reemon A'adel Sami -Iraq

>Lots of good reading on that site. I shared the info from that blog with a friend who was voting for Kerry primarily due to Iraq. He is now reconsidering his vote.
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Iraqi blog is great. I've been visiting there for about two month now. Good insight from the Iraqi's themselves that you won't see on the nightly news.

Woof!

When cops need help, they call the K-9 unit."
ASPB
Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mohammed, Ali, and Omar are great guys. I've been reading them for a couple of months now. There are some additional Iraqi Blogs that I'll post a list of either tonight or tomorrow.
War Dog
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd love to go over and meet Mohammed, Ali, and Omar. They say the truth, and all of America should know about them and their website! Although I do not get to their site every night, I sure try!

Woof!

When cops need help, they call the K-9 unit."
jdmcg
Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And some more:
http://www.rock103.com/warpics/index.html#6

Lets fill this thread with sites like this!

** 9 out of 10 terrorists agree. John F'n Kerry for President **
Moore-onheit 101 - Linking to the truth that burns Moore
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SwiftVets.com Forum Index -> Swift Vets and POWs for Truth All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: